Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There was some confusion in the beginning over the date. They were going with June 9, IIRC, for awhile. George might have been thinking back to that incorrect date and recalled correctly what Caylee was wearing that day. I think it made George look shifty, like he was hiding something, when in reality it could have just been an honest mistake with the date.

But only he knows for sure, I guess.

It almost looks like the whole family collaborated on the original story. KC counted days but still missed the date - the 9th of June was Cindy's idea (at least that's my feeling about it). The clothing could have been KC'c idea simply because she mentioned something about "not having found her clothes yet". The timing of 9-1 pm is also KC's since it matched Tony's schedule. George did what he does best - agree with the women and go with the flow. I honestly don't think he could have remembered all the details. I can't remember what I myself wore last week - forget about a granddaughter's outfit over a month ago. It had to make sense, he knew it, he was a cop. The whole family sat down together trying to come up with a reliable story and they all went with it. Moo

BBM. Is it possible Caylee was already deceased and hidden in the yard at the time of this flurry of calls??? Just a thought.

ETA.....calling Cindy around 6:30- 7pm to make sure Caylee had not been discovered???

:bow:

I say she put Caylee in the sandbox...and wanted to make sure they weren't in the yard after work.

Using comments on websleuths, it appears that the search for fool proof suffocation occurred at 2:15 PM on 6-16. What if Caylee was already dead at that point? What if FCA did the internet search frantically looking for a reason/excuse/lie to tell CA and GA and police about how the baby died? She couldn't explain that she had put too much duct tape on the child. She would go to jail for murder.. She had to have a logical explanation that everyone would believe. When she realized what she had done, she knew her mom would never forgive her. I wonder how much this case would have changed if FCA was able to reach her mother that day. MOO - my own theory - thinking out loud.

Here's a thought - what if KC drove towards Gentiva on the 16th to see if her mothers car was in the parking lot?

What do you guys think was the purpose of the Anthonys saying on the stand that they buried their pets using duct tape and trash bags? That never made sense to me. That sort of implies that it was one of them that left Caylee there like that, although they never really did explain how she got from the pool to the woods, except to implicate an innocent utility worker.

What do you guys think was the purpose of the Anthonys saying on the stand that they buried their pets using duct tape and trash bags? That never made sense to me. That sort of implies that it was one of them that left Caylee there like that, although they never really did explain how she got from the pool to the woods, except to implicate an innocent utility worker.

I don't recall how that came out in trial. Did the prosecution or defense bring it up? If it was the defense, maybe the purpose was to imply this method was replicated on Caylee by CA or GA.

I think it was the defense who brought it up to George in an attempt to implicate that he disposed of Caylee. I do remember the prosecution making sure to ask George if casey was present for those burials and witnessed the way in which they buried their pets, and he confirmed she was. I'm sure the jury didn't hear that part though. :furious:

I think it was the defense who brought it up to George in an attempt to implicate that he disposed of Caylee. I do remember the prosecution making sure to ask George if casey was present for those burials and witnessed the way in which they buried their pets, and he confirmed she was. I'm sure the jury didn't hear that part though. :furious:
It was the defense. It was brought up with Cindy and Lee as well.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=199219

It was the defense. It was brought up with Cindy and Lee as well.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=199219

Yes it was the defense & it only confirmed for me that KC has been on a killing spree for a while.
It was brought up to make GA look guilty.
How anyone could think a former cop, homicide detective would be simple enough to apply 3 pieces of duct tape tightly around his grand daughters face, throw her in a garbage bag & dispose of her a block away, so close to the road that anyone could have tripped over her ... I will never ever in a million years understand.

I do not think Casey ever wanted a child. The act of giving birth does not necessarily a mother make. I believe Casey resented Caylee because she thought her parents loved the little girl too much. But reality is, I do not think her parents know how to love; they bought Caylee all kinds of cute clothes and toys, but love is not about material possessions. It is about nurturing and taking care for one's health and welfare. Casey's parents tried to force her to be a Mom, but you can't force that on a person.

It is entirely possible that Casey wished her child dead from the beginning.
What finally pushed her to act toward this end was, IMO, Casey wanted Tony and Tony did not want Caylee. Casey probably believed Tony would have found her totally irresistable if there was no "little snothead" in the way. The child had to disappear so that Casey could live happily ever after with Tony. But Casey could not just hand Caylee over to her parents. She hated her parents. Especially Cindy, IMO. She was not about to let Cindy be happy with little Caylee because in Casey's warped mind Cindy's job was to dote on her and no one else.

Snipped and BBM

Sadly, I think fca would've kept her pregnancy a secret, if possible, all the way through to delivery. I think she would've been one of those moms you hear about that deliver in some bathroom stall, kill the infant upon birth and place him/her in a shoebox, or something, and toss it in a dumpster... She'd make up some bs story of delivering a stillborn to tell to any friends who may have known she was pregnant, and soak up the sympathy...IMO, she's stupid and arrogant enough to think she could get away with it, and she's lazy, impulsive, and careless enough to not think it through or consider any consequences. This is what usually leads to them getting caught. Typically these girls are younger than fca, but when you factor in her immaturity and personality she easily fits the profile, imo...

And I agree that fca couldn't just hand Caylee over to her parents. I don't think fca had that option. In hindsight, yes, but at the time I don't think CA would've allowed her to not be Caylee's mom. I think fca knew this, hence the spiteful beeoch. And CA's regret, imo, probably factors in to the depth of her denial, as well as her support for fca.

:bow:

I say she put Caylee in the sandbox...and wanted to make sure they weren't in the yard after work.

Yah, I keep going back and forth with this one, but I keep coming back to her phone being turned off for 2 hours... IMO, there wouldn't be a reason unless she was up to no good and trying to avoid detection... And if Caylee was in the sandbox at that time then what was she doing for 2 hrs with her phone off? If she was just cruising around trying to collect herself, no reason to shut off her phone. I doubt she had it off for any reasons that include planning or thought, like looking for a disposal sight, if Caylee wasn't even with her. That's way too much like work. If she put her in the sandbox I think she would've just hit the road and got the party started... Not a second to waste in starting that bella vita. She wasn't going to spend anymore of her precious time (or gas) dealing with the snothead.

And if the 7p calls to CA and AH were a final attempt to get a babysitter, then that would mean Caylee was alive and well after her phone was turned back on, which I just don't think was the case. And if the 4p flurry of calls was her desperately trying to pin down a babysitter, why turn the phone off for 2 hrs? Wouldn't she have her phone on waiting for a callback? I think there was intent and purpose when she made that final computer search, when she shut off that phone, and imo, it was after that flurry of calls when she past the point of no return, and that precious baby's fate was sealed. :(

Using comments on websleuths, it appears that the search for fool proof suffocation occurred at 2:15 PM on 6-16. What if Caylee was already dead at that point? What if FCA did the internet search frantically looking for a reason/excuse/lie to tell CA and GA and police about how the baby died? She couldn't explain that she had put too much duct tape on the child. She would go to jail for murder.. She had to have a logical explanation that everyone would believe. When she realized what she had done, she knew her mom would never forgive her. I wonder how much this case would have changed if FCA was able to reach her mother that day. MOO - my own theory - thinking out loud.

BBM

Anything that might require planning on fca's part is hard for me to believe. She takes things as far as she can, without fear or anxiety of consequences. She stole AH's checks having to know she was going to be busted in just a few days. She used her own signature and id, without a care in the world. Fca can't think five seconds ahead because she doesn't have a conscience... She was texting AH and carrying on without an ounce of remorse that she had just cleared our her hardworking, honest, and trusting friends bank account! A friend who was helping her out by letting her borrow her car. For which she had to borrow because she destroyed hers by murdering her own baby and letting her corpse decompose in the trunk!... And prior to all that, fca had robbed her blind, taking all her cash, and convinced her that she saw her sleepwalking, and that AH hid her own money. This chick doesn't care enough about anything or anyone besides herself, and does nothing unless she's literally pinned into a corner. And even then, all she does is lie, throws fits, or hides behind others like a coward. Two honest things that CA said... "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!" and "Fca is a s-o-c-i-o-p-a-t-h"....

All jmo.

Ok. I am re-watching this trial.

What I don't get is if CA wanted to be free and party so bad, why did she not give custody to CA and GA, and move on to "Bella Vita"?
It just does not make sense.
I think GA drugged Cailee that morning, and there was "an accident", and GA told CA to just go on with her life for at least 30 until the body decomposes.

What I don't get is if CA wanted to be free and party so bad, why did she not give custody to CA and GA, and move on to "Bella Vita"?
I think GA drugged Cailee that morning, and there was "an accident", and GA told CA to just go on with her life for at least 30 until the body decomposes.

Remember Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee . Jorge loved her more than anything he would have never done that. No evidence to any of that. :seeya:

I agree atthelake. KC detested the power that her mother wielded over her and her Bella Vita lifestyle. KC was not a good person. With forethought, she killed her beautiful baby girl whom George and Cindy adored. She stole from her female friends. She stole from her grandmother. She stole from her parents. She no longer has a relationship with her family. She ruined the reputation of Zaniah Gonzalez who to KC was aka Xanny the Nanny aka Xanax.
KC is indebted to Mason now. She is his housekeeper, IIRC. I've seen the movie "The Housemaid". It doesn't end well.

As always, jmho

BBM

Ca ran that household. Ca controlled everything that went on there, including fca and Caylee. Ca told fca she was going to be Caylee's mom, and she would have never allowed her not to be. This was not an option for fca, and fca knew it. A part of this case that's often misunderstood is that fca was not free to come and go, and ga/ca did not babysit for her whenever fca wanted them to. Fca cancelled her plans more often than not. When she did get out of the house, she had to lie and manipulate, pretending she was at work. Even then ca was calling her and requesting her to come back home. And I'm not disagreeing that Caylee was fca's responsibility, I'm just clearing up the misconception that's out there that fca was free to leave Caylee with ca and ga and go out with her friends. This was not allowed. Reading fca's im's and texts in the weeks/months leading up to Caylee's death really show fca's desperation to be free of the responsibility of parenting, as well as getting out of the house and from under her mom's control... And fca never wanted Caylee, it was ca that told fca she was going to be a mom... Fca knew ca would never allow her to hand Caylee over and just go off and live her life... Their family was so dysfunctional and deeply enmeshed, that it's much more complicated than a simple solution such as handing over custody...

In hindsight, yes, I do believe ca would go back in a second, if she could, and give fca that option. If you listen to the jailhouse recordings and read her letter's to fca in jail, ca (almost desperately) told fca that once they find Caylee that she won't have to work anymore and she can basically just live her life and do her thing, and they would take care of Caylee, etc. Fca could have that Bella Vita, as you stated... Everything ca NEVER would have permitted prior to Caylee being killed..... What these statements and letters tell me is that ca knew and understood, perfectly, what fca's motive was for killing Caylee... She may not have admitted it to herself, but she knew...

Imo, this is CA's biggest regret, and a major contributor to the deep denial we've witnessed from her.... Fca was trapped in her life by, both, ca's and her own doing. She killed Caylee to escape it...

Imo, the motive for Caylee's death stemmed from the complex relationship shared between ca and fca...

All jmo.

BBM

Ca ran that household. Ca controlled everything that went on there, including fca and Caylee. Ca told fca she was going to be Caylee's mom, and she would have never allowed her not to be. This was not an option for fca, and fca knew it. A part of this case that's often misunderstood is that fca was not free to come and go, and ga/ca did not babysit for her whenever fca wanted them to. Fca cancelled her plans more often than not. When she did get out of the house, she had to lie and manipulate, pretending she was at work. Even then ca was calling her and requesting her to come back home. And I'm not disagreeing that Caylee was fca's responsibility, I'm just clearing up the misconception that's out there that fca was free to leave Caylee with ca and ga and go out with her friends. This was not allowed. Reading fca's im's and texts in the weeks/months leading up to Caylee's death really show fca's desperation to be free of the responsibility of parenting, as well as getting out of the house and from under her mom's control... And fca never wanted Caylee, it was ca that told fca she was going to be a mom... Fca knew ca would never allow her to hand Caylee over and just go off and live her life... Their family was so dysfunctional and deeply enmeshed, that it's much more complicated than a simple solution such as handing over custody...

In hindsight, yes, I do believe ca would go back in a second, if she could, and give fca that option. If you listen to the jailhouse recordings and read her letter's to fca in jail, ca (almost desperately) told fca that once they find Caylee that she won't have to work anymore and she can basically just live her life and do her thing, and they would take care of Caylee, etc. Fca could have that Bella Vita, as you stated... Everything ca NEVER would have permitted prior to Caylee being killed..... What these statements and letters tell me is that ca knew and understood, perfectly, what fca's motive was for killing Caylee... She may not have admitted it to herself, but she knew...

Imo, this is CA's biggest regret, and a major contributor to the deep denial we've witnessed from her.... Fca was trapped in her life by, both, ca's and her own doing. She killed Caylee to escape it...

Imo, the motive for Caylee's death stemmed from the complex relationship shared between ca and fca...

All jmo.

I've considered the scenario that while FCA was selfishly online/texting/sleeping that she either forgot Caylee in her car or Caylee drowned in the pool. However, when the foolproof suffocation searches came to light there was no question that FCA did this simply because she was an incredibly selfish, lazy, person that was tired of being a mother to a toddler. She could no longer leave Caylee in a crib/playpen/car seat while she did whatever she wanted. Her family and friends got tired of FCA constantly leaving Caylee with them so she could 'work', and she was running out of other people she could trick into babysitting for free (Cindy being one). Her new boyfriend did not want FCA bringing Caylee to his apartment. She wanted her freedom and part of that freedom included being away from Cindy. Once Caylee came along, Cindy was always going to be controlling FCA's life in life some way or another. You take Caylee out of the equation and there is no more Cindy telling FCA what to do anymore. It certainly worked out that way in the end, didn't it? :moo:
I posted this response in another thread, but I think it goes along well with what you are saying here. :seeya:

Sealed evidence- not allowed at trial. Did this ever get revealed? There was some discussion of not allowing CA to be deposed on what she witnessed KC removing from the house during the warrants or (shortly before the warrants) Some theory is that she was using Caylee's pictures to sell for child *advertiser censored*. Was there any merit to this theory?? It would certainly cause a motive on her part to get rid of her to silence her when her plans were falling apart. Any takers on this. I always assumed the items removed were related to the actual murder ie tying her to the crime itself. Removing duct tape, hiding the laundry bag, getting rid of the diary pages prior to june 21st and any photos that might indicate state of mind. The evidence sealed was deemed to prejudicial for trial.

I had never believed the prosecution's theory on suffocation as a cause of death because I just couldn't really imagine duct tape being used as a murder weapon, but I saw the season premiere of How to Get Away With Murder last week, and there was a very graphic and horrific scene of a woman being murdered with duct tape and a plastic bag and I admit I couldn't help wondering if that's what happened to poor little Caylee.

Perhaps the plan was to pretend she got in the bag and suffocated accidentally, as kids sometimes do, but the tape was put on to keep her from screaming or biting through the plastic and then afterwards it wouldn't easily come off, making it impossible to call 911 and pretend it was an accident.

You know I never thought the tape was there as part of her death. I think the tape was put there after her death to stage it.

I would also be interested in knowing what the sealed evidence may have been.
I don't believe FCA was into child *advertiser censored*. She may have done some herself, but she wasn't about to get any interest off herself and onto her daughter. I think she took among other things some more of Caylee's pictures for JB to cash in for more mega bucks, but the public backlash and the ethics board took that plan down.

I had never believed the prosecution's theory on suffocation as a cause of death because I just couldn't really imagine duct tape being used as a murder weapon, but I saw the season premiere of How to Get Away With Murder last week, and there was a very graphic and horrific scene of a woman being murdered with duct tape and a plastic bag and I admit I couldn't help wondering if that's what happened to poor little Caylee.

Perhaps the plan was to pretend she got in the bag and suffocated accidentally, as kids sometimes do, but the tape was put on to keep her from screaming or biting through the plastic and then afterwards it wouldn't easily come off, making it impossible to call 911 and pretend it was an accident.

Like Dr. G said, there is no child that should have duct tape on it's face.

[video=youtube;ybNUo2EM7b8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybNUo2EM7b8[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back