Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that the longer cases like this are scrutinized the more craziness people come up with. If they don't it just starts to fade away so people throw terms in like *advertiser censored* to get it going again and to make people hate her more and get worked up again.

I have looked at this case inside and out. I watched everyday of this trial and I really believe this jury got it right based on the evidence. The truth is this could have been a horrible accident and she panicked and hid the body. Do I believe that whole heartedly? I don't think so but I can not find anything to prove it could not have happened that way. So when you have to look at all the possibilities and try and find proof of what killed her, I don't think you can say beyond a reasonable doubt it was not an accident.

Like Dr. G said, there is no child that should have duct tape on it's face.

[video=youtube;ybNUo2EM7b8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybNUo2EM7b8[/video]

But that does not prove murder. Not unless they could prove it was before death. I have never thought it was.

You know I never thought the tape was there as part of her death. I think the tape was put there after her death to stage it.

Didn't they prove that the duct tape was applied before she died? Duct tape wouldn't stick on Caylee's skin after her death due to the decomposition process.

I did, and watching CA's face again, I'd bank on it.

I am not sure what this means but I know that no one can say when the duct tape was placed there. To me it is obvious that it was used to stage after when she left her in the bog. But I think it was put there to make it look more like a kidnapping after death.
I think it is possible that Caylee drowned or that she had too much medicine to sleep and died but I don't think that Casey killed her with duct tape. Not for a minute. I believe with all my heart that had the Prosecutor gone for manslaughter Casey would be in prison now.

Medicine maybe, but if it was a drowning, all she had to do was call 911, and I think George would have called them. Casey too. JMO though. :)

Medicine maybe, but if it was a drowning, all she had to do was call 911, and I think George would have called them. Casey too. JMO though. :)

Maybe.. and that may seem rational to some.. But she was such a screw up.. who knows.. Maybe she knew she would get nailed for neglect.. But I can see the possibility.

I think that the longer cases like this are scrutinized the more craziness people come up with. If they don't it just starts to fade away so people throw terms in like *advertiser censored* to get it going again and to make people hate her more and get worked up again.

I have looked at this case inside and out. I watched everyday of this trial and I really believe this jury got it right based on the evidence. The truth is this could have been a horrible accident and she panicked and hid the body. Do I believe that whole heartedly? I don't think so but I can not find anything to prove it could not have happened that way. So when you have to look at all the possibilities and try and find proof of what killed her, I don't think you can say beyond a reasonable doubt it was not an accident.

I could buy in to the "panicked and hid the body" part if Casey was low key and grieving after the "accident." No one who loses a baby in an accident of any sort goes to Blockbuster on a date night a few hours later.

I could buy in to the "panicked and hid the body" part if Casey was low key and grieving after the "accident." No one who loses a baby in an accident of any sort goes to Blockbuster on a date night a few hours later.

I tend to agree and that medication was used a lot as a babysitter. I also think CA kept her medicine cabinet stocked and likely a pharma book or two around. As to sealed docs they could simply have been selfies of Kc that she took under age.

I just watched the OJ Secret Tapes episode on TV. that case was the first miscarriage of justice. The Anthony case was the second. IMHO of course

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Yep!... I don't understand how some don't see this... From the (almost exact) moment of Caylee's death on, fca's not grieving, she's not sad, and she's not faking anything. The girl is relieved, she's giddy... And everyone she was with testified to this. The man she stayed with and slept next to testified to this... It still makes my blood boil that the jury disregarded all this because it was too emotional? :banghead::banghead: .... Every single time I'm reminded of her freedom I feel frustration toward the jurors and how bad they butchered their instructions.

All jmo.

I just watched the OJ Secret Tapes episode on TV. that case was the first miscarriage of justice. The Anthony case was the second. IMHO of course

I watched all three of the OJ specials/movie. I think they were on Lifetime, A&E, and CNN.

It seemed odd that all three networks would want to have a special on him using old video following the crime and trail, especially during the same period.

Was it because of the 20 yr anniversary of the trial? Was it an attempt to boost ratings? OR, was it a calculated way to test the waters to see if anyone would be interested in watching old tapes of the FCA trial with or without her appearing in person? I would think they could use their own tapes and update info without paying anyone, but I don't know and that worries me.

Has anyone seen what the viewer count was in any of the shows?

By the way, I have always thought he was as guilty as FCA and I am sure about that.

I don't know if this should be in the FCA interview possibility thread...

Some people have said that Casey was overcharged. Perhaps if she had been charged as this couple is, she would have done some jail time. Personally, I think the charges Casey faced were appropriate.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...icles/bn9/2015/10/7/parents_of_missing_s.html

extremely sad. I don't believe the charges will stay that low meaning I think as more information comes forth there charges will go up to manslaughter or murder levels. I don't think KC was charged with murder right away either. The main problem with her case was the DP in play. I think a lot of jurors and potential jurors had a problem with that.

IMO...I think CA poisoned her daughter on accident with Chloroform. I think she went somewhere that she couldn't take Caylee or get a baby sitter and she used Chloroform or something else she thought would work like it to sedate her and she may have even done this repeatedly throughout the night to keep her sedated. She used the duct tape to keep her quiet in case she woke up before CA got to her to dose her again. I think CA even may have experimented with her daughter using Chloroform or whatever it was she used to sedate her to see how long she stayed out each time. I also think if investigators could get info or have received info where a witness or witnesses said they remember CA repeatedly disappearing throughout the night (for an unusual amount of time and not just the normal drinking night bathroom breaks), they may even know exactly what night she died. I would certainly bet that CA poisoned her daughter in some way because she was being an "inconvenience". It's a shame that lost in most of her shenanigans is that she seriously threw her family, almost everyone she knew well, and even a few people who don't exist under the proverbial bus and NEVER excepted responsibility for anything until it was scripted to her by her attorney. There is a special place for people who do those types of things and she is probably headed there no matter what exactly she did to poor Caylee.

Some people have said that Casey was overcharged. Perhaps if she had been charged as this couple is, she would have done some jail time. Personally, I think the charges Casey faced were appropriate.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...icles/bn9/2015/10/7/parents_of_missing_s.html

The most horrible crime is when your baby, who looked up to you to protect you, is killed by YOU. Not possible to be over charged for a googled-search-how-do-kill-my-two-year-old. PERIOD.

IMO...I think CA poisoned her daughter on accident with Chloroform. I think she went somewhere that she couldn't take Caylee or get a baby sitter and she used Chloroform or something else she thought would work like it to sedate her and she may have even done this repeatedly throughout the night to keep her sedated. She used the duct tape to keep her quiet in case she woke up before CA got to her to dose her again. I think CA even may have experimented with her daughter using Chloroform or whatever it was she used to sedate her to see how long she stayed out each time. I also think if investigators could get info or have received info where a witness or witnesses said they remember CA repeatedly disappearing throughout the night (for an unusual amount of time and not just the normal drinking night bathroom breaks), they may even know exactly what night she died. I would certainly bet that CA poisoned her daughter in some way because she was being an "inconvenience". It's a shame that lost in most of her shenanigans is that she seriously threw her family, almost everyone she knew well, and even a few people who don't exist under the proverbial bus and NEVER excepted responsibility for anything until it was scripted to her by her attorney. There is a special place for people who do those types of things and she is probably headed there no matter what exactly she did to poor Caylee.

accident or not!! and I believe NOT. What kind of a monster poisons her kid... the kind that needs to go to the electric chair.

can you tell me when and where this was broadcast?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaleh
Back