Theories on what happened to Haleigh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got a list of nearby locations that have been searched? A map might be useful.

I am still praying it was a family member and that Haleigh is still safe. I have been "looking" at Gainesville, Jacksonville, Georgia, Alabama, mostly.

ETA: I believe that if this is the case that a woman is involved and is the one caring for Haleigh.

Without some cooperation within that camp it is going to be very hard. I imagine that it would be a friend or a friend of that friend not a family member. They, meaning CS family, would all have to be available and with air tight alibis.

I would look to MG for this link.

Taking in to consideration three dogs hit on the dumpster... I do not believe that Haleigh is alive...

Taking in to consideration three dogs hit on the dumpster... I do not believe that Haleigh is alive...

I'm afraid that it's most likely as well, but there's a chance that there was at some point something in that dumpster that had been in contact with a dead body which is not Haleigh's.

But but... don't give up hope based on the dumpster alone! These dumpsters are moved all over the county, perhaps more than one county! That smell that alerted the dogs could have been ANYONE!!

My opinion is if and I say If something was in that dumpster that was in any way connected to this crime do you not think it would of lead to an arrest by now. Evidence would of been analyzed and processed by now and revealed enough to further the investigation of a murder not an abduction. I have not heard murder yet. Le seems to be still looking for an abduction. They would of mentioned the change in the investigation of abduction to murder.

Regarding Tyler St - if you look at the intersection of Tyler at Monroe, you can see here on the right where Tyler extends as a dirt road (by the yellow arrow sign) behind Haleigh's home.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...bp=12,207.43525969364202,,0,9.898232060615067

I'd be curious to know that too...that section of Tyler is indeed a very long driveway and goes to a home toward the back (see in your photo just above where you've noted the pond.) The lady that owns that entire stretch of property is the sister of LSM.....who I posted about earlier.

Here's the Putnam County Appraisal record/map -- the physical address is listed as 103 Monroe Ave

http://gis.putnam-fl.com/website//p...CELID='39-11-26-0000-0160-0000'&QueryZoom=Yes

Since Ronald Cummings had only lived in the mobile home for about 5 months..would Misty's cousin Joe have been familiar enough with the surrounding property to have parked or gone done that Tyler St driveway?

txsleuth once again I have to hand it to you, you've got skills. Let me first preface by saying I'm not given to spooky "signs" (pardon the pun) but since I began googling street view searches I mentioned for route between 202 Green La and Buchanan Cir earlier this week, I kept focusing on this very same entrance to unpaved gravel portion of Tyler marked w arrow sign. In part due to reports of scratch along side of van--but primarily because after studying maps I knew this must lead to the propertly directly between or linking Green La, and properties owned by LSMSr onBuchanan Cir (113, 115 and 131 w waterfront dock that you pointed out).

What I didn't know is that LSMSr's own sister owned that property too wow, what an easy insular route a perp w free access and reign spanning all of that could travel--all the way from Green La even to the dock. I can not tell you how many times I wound up right back fixated on that same confounded yellow arrow sign!

But there was a reason, while I haven't your skills or access to plots and deeds, I did have arrest records you shared, many articles I researched re extensive drug arrests of LSM's entire family, my good ol google street view and mapping tools, and JWG's trusty map--yet that was one hurdle I couldn't get past... good work is right! I wanna know where this LSMJr was on the nite in question. I hope you shared this w LE too (in case they hadn't done their homework). In a town that size where everyone's related one can only hope they are aware of this but there's no telling. Have not found a registered SO by name of LSM (in Putnam, Pasco, Clay County, or Lexington SC) but am now also considering drug vendetta and perp may have had some kind of revenge motive. JMO

:parrot:

Personally I've thought about this...alot.....but with so many missing that are never found, I think it may be months before theres a break in the case...I remember Tim Miller saying so clearly that Caylee may not be found and if she is, it may be because of hunters or someone stumbling on her. At that moment, it felt as if all was hopeless in finding her. Then comes Roy K. So I am starting to beleive that, she will be found, but not for a while....And I am hoping before the rainy season comes to the area. Why do I beleive Haleigh is passed on.....Because I cant bare to think she is suffering and being used by some pedifile or serial killer pschyco freak!! To think that she's in good hands, for all this time.....I dont beleive that.......not this long. Im sorry if that hurts anyone ideal perspective of what they believe.....but to imagine how she is doing and who has her, makes my stomach curdle......if she was alive, based on how she was taken in the middle of the night by God knows whom....and she hasnt been returned yet? Then her daily life is of misery & brutal violation....I cant take the thought of it.

I am still praying it was a family member and that Haleigh is still safe. I have been "looking" at Gainesville, Jacksonville, Georgia, Alabama, mostly.

ETA: I believe that if this is the case that a woman is involved and is the one caring for Haleigh.
I would think it would be out of state:) I never thought of Alabama. Georiga would be to close I think but I could be wrong:) I have notice alot of connections to Georiga. I also noticed some connections to Michigan. Alot Michigan is country living so it might be a good place to go if someone wanted to hind. I dunno. Maybe we can try and make sure posters of Haleigh are put up all over in those states?

Personally I've thought about this...alot.....but with so many missing that are never found, I think it may be months before theres a break in the case...I remember Tim Miller saying so clearly that Caylee may not be found and if she is, it may be because of hunters or someone stumbling on her. At that moment, it felt as if all was hopeless in finding her. Then comes Roy K. So I am starting to beleive that, she will be found, but not for a while....And I am hoping before the rainy season comes to the area. Why do I beleive Haleigh is passed on.....Because I cant bare to think she is suffering and being used by some pedifile or serial killer pschyco freak!! To think that she's in good hands, for all this time.....I dont beleive that.......not this long. Im sorry if that hurts anyone ideal perspective of what they believe.....but to imagine how she is doing and who has her, makes my stomach curdle......if she was alive, based on how she was taken in the middle of the night by God knows whom....and she hasnt been returned yet? Then her daily life is of misery & brutal violation....I cant take the thought of it.
I agree with your whole post, Law girl. :(

do you know who owned the first trailer that RC rented on Buchanan??

RC first trailer (2bedroom) was at *** Buchanan.....owned by DB.....they own 11 properties in the area....they live on the corner of Buchanan & Monroe...
house faces Monroe & has a Monroe addy (even tho it's next to *** Buchanan).....

They also own RC present house @ 202 Green Lane....and... the 'white lattice' trailer (@ ***) to the left of it.....

We have heard from several neighbors (press/& here) but nothing from anyone in this 'white lattice' trailer...(that I have found)......Don't even know *if* anyone lives there.

I too, am very suspicious of the 'pig trail' (Tyler St.) that runs behind the present RC home.

OK...it's clear Haleigh was afraid of new surroundings and or people. Look at how she had to be dragged to get on the school bus her first day of Kindergarden. Doesn't that seem like whomever took her from her bed she knew? Do you really believe she slept through it? Carrying her out? I don't think so. The child was afraid of the dark. Instinct would have been to wake up...and if it were a stranger she would have been kicking and screaming...imo. Just a thought.
haleighbus1.jpg

haleighbus2.jpg

My opinion the evidence shows she was awake and not afraid. Her clothes were removed. Some would have us believe she was removed from the home naked. I would think 40 degree weather would of woke her if nothing else. Then there is the foot print of a child on the wooden path the dogs followed from the back door. If you have not had a chance please read my theory on named thread. I don't claim it to be fact but my opinion of the evidence can be useful to discuss and ponder the evidence that was revealed to us in the 911 call and police report.

My opinion at this time is that she was hit by either RC or MC and died unexpectedly. The rest was coverup.

My opinion at this time is that she was hit by either RC or MC and died unexpectedly. The rest was coverup.

Where do you find the evidence to support this. The time line in question begins after Grandma stopped by with clothes at 7 pm. It has been confirmed that RC was at work during the time line in question.
Between 7 and 3:27 the children were in the care of MC.
40 days has passed=960 + hr since Haleigh's abduction and everyone is hung on only 30 hrs of police interviews with MC.
MC misconstruded comments have been focused on and picked apart.
I want to know how do you define a time line of events after you are asleep.
I must go like this: I rolled over at 11:23. I snored at 12:02 till 12:16. I threw off covers at 1:30 and drooled on my pillow at 2:46.
When ever you hit a dead end you go back to the beginning.
That is what keeps happening because of the obstructions that are being interjected into this investigation. The truth is until the focus is and remains on finding and bringing Haleigh home this case will continue in this direction of chaos.

Where do you find the evidence to support this. The time line in question begins after Grandma stopped by with clothes at 7 pm. It has been confirmed that RC was at work during the time line in question.
Between 7 and 3:27 the children were in the care of MC.
40 days has passed=960 + hr since Haleigh's abduction and everyone is hung on only 30 hrs of police interviews with MC.
MC misconstruded comments have been focused on and picked apart.
I want to know how do you define a time line of events after you are asleep.
I must go like this: I rolled over at 11:23. I snored at 12:02 till 12:16. I threw off covers at 1:30 and drooled on my pillow at 2:46.
When ever you hit a dead end you go back to the beginning.
That is what keeps happening because of the obstructions that are being interjected into this investigation. The truth is until the focus is and remains on finding and bringing Haleigh home this case will continue in this direction of chaos.

Annie stated it was her opinion.

We only have GGMA reporting she was there around 7. Misty has yet to confirm that she was. Misty's comments have not been misconstrued. She has changed her story (as you say) "from the beginning."

Isn't it LE's job to focus on finding Haleigh? They appear to be doing just that. Where has the focus been taken off that task? LE isn't investigating any abuse allegations; DFS is.

Does anyone know about drugs etc used in date rape? Specifically, when the person wakes up.

I wanted to put this forth, it's not a theory but rather a thought. So take it FWIW, and at this point that is nothing! :)

In regard to the pictures of Jr. and his bruising. If it is proven that those marks were made by abuse of some sort, I can't immediatly conclude that it was RC that made those marks. I can't exclude him either.

Here is the reason why, MC was the caregiver. She spent more time with the children than either RC or CS. On that presumption, I assume also that she was the one to bathe Jr. and would probably be the only one to notice those bruises other than his Mother who would also see Jr. undressed exposing those bruises.

So I just wanted to put out the possiblity that since we have two adults in that home, and there are allegations of child abuse and bruising on Jr., the possibility is there that it could have been either adult in that home if the allegations are proven to be true.

Yes, we have the Mother who states that the Father had been previously abusive to her, but if we are to look with a completely unjaded eye, we must also include the primary caregiver in that residence where Jr. lived. Just my two cents, and opinion, not factual at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member