Theories: Why Would Elizabeth kill Gabriel?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Elizabeth kill Gabriel?

• yes

Votes: 80 44.2%
  • no

Votes: 101 55.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why EJ will not just tell what she did with Gabriel? she is just sitting in jail wasting her time.

weather or not EJ wants Logan to have Gabriel, if he is found alive he's going to get him eventually so I don't know why she will not just tell LE where he is.

plus, Gabriel is going to be out of her life forever anyways (which is what she so wanted) so why not tell LE everything and get released from jail and possibly reduce her charges.

Girl frustrates me to no end. UGH!

I have really been going back and forth on this one...usually leaning towards Elizabeth having killed Gabriel.

I just had a thought... I was just looking at pics of my granddaughter and I cant believe how much she has changed in a few months (she's 11 mos) Everyone is looking for an infant, soon he will be almost a toddler. I dont know where I am going with this...

What if she's not talking because, in her mind, if she tells who has Gabe, and he comes back, she won't be free of him? Then he won't truly be "gone" in her mind and she can't pretend she doesn't have a child?

I think EJ doesn't talk because if she does Gabriel will be found. That isn't what she wants. JMO but her not talking doesn't mean she killed him. Her bond is high enough for the things she is charged with right now, she couldn't get out of jail anyway. I don't see them reducing any of the current charges. I think there are enough indicators that she could find someone to help her give him up for adoption. I think in her mind she was right in doing what she did, so her telling what she may know, would take him away from the people she thinks are nice people.

JMO-I think she's not talking for numerous reasons. 1)Main reason-She doesn't want Logan to have Gabriel. When I say she she doesn't want LM to have Gabriel, I mean she will not have it. If she did she would of dropped Gabriel off with him and took off on her own to start her new life but instead she went through this whole mess just to keep Gabriel from Logan. She made it clear to LM that if they were not going to be together as a family neither one of them would have Gabriel.2)I think she knows the connection to the couple who has Gabriel and doesn't want to give up his identity.3)She's facing jail time regardless and thinks if they don't find a body they will lessen her charges. She's not listening to her attys, she thinks she knows better and doesn't trust anyone.

Her asking the judge to release her from jail does give me some hope that she maybe considering talking-she wants out. I think she's just struggling with her pride and if she should expose the other people involved. I don't think mentally she can handle jail-too much time alone with that mind of hers. I'm really hoping she reaches a breaking point where she just can't take it anymore.

She asked to be release from jail via a letter ??? Is that correct ?

She asked to be release from jail via a letter ??? Is that correct ?

The content of that letter would be interesting. I think most people understand they have to post a bond to get out of jail. Her bail is $1mil, correct? Wonder where she thought she was going to get the money to get out. Or did she think the judge would let her out just because she asked?

O/T

She wrote a letter to the judge asking to be let out of jail?

I thought she had just written in her motion as one of her reasons for firing her attorneys that they wouldn't file a motion for her to request the judge to reconsider releasing her.

Is there a letter to the judge in addition to that?

O/T

She wrote a letter to the judge asking to be let out of jail?

I thought she had just written in her motion as one of her reasons for firing her attorneys that they wouldn't file a motion for her to request the judge to reconsider releasing her.

Is there a letter to the judge in addition to that?

I call it a letter because it was written on notebook paper by her. But in that writing on notebook paper I understood her to say one of her reasons for firing her attorney was because the attorney was ignoring her request to ask the judge to let her out of jail. I understood that letter was sent to the judge, not necessarily a filed motion.

I feel bad now because all this time I was thinking that she killed him :(

Please forgive me

I really hope this sweet baby is ok somewhere with someone but I don't think that he is.

I think Elizabeth is much like Casey A...who may have been trying to "get back" at her mother while avoiding her responsibilities....Elizabeth was trying to "get back" at Logan

I think the analogy of "if Elizabeth was a guy" rings very true...if she was a guy more people would "believe" her horrible story that the baby was blue/dead

2 months have gone by...the idea that "she still faces 20 years no matter what" doesn't ring true to me...I am sure that she has been offered some deals or idea of a deal to tell the truth...and still she sits there. She is between 2 states that can/will use the death penalty....so she has reason to "talk"

I think she does not talk because the truth is horrible...she killed poor little baby Gabe...either overdosed him or killed him in a rage, smothered him

Another thing that says she killed him to me...IF she had really put him up for adoption to some black market agency she should have had more money than just a cheap bus fare on an off brand busline, and money for a shared dorm type hostel room. She would have had money for a (used) car, a nice hotel, some new clothes...she didn't

the pictures, the sightings of Gabe stop on the 26th.

It is such a shame to me that so many let him down....the state workers....even that "babysitter"....

more people need to get involved when they see/suspect a child is being abused JMO

I agree with Logical Mind- even though there is new info. with the PI coming out saying there is a possible handoff at 10 am on the 27th, somehow someway I don't think it's the case because if its truly the case, the couple would have forward. Also, the more time passes, more likely for a grim ending. We all hope and pray for the best,but I'm one to believe the baby is no longer with us. There was so much ill will, so much of Elizab. wanting to hurt Logan, and her describing the baby being blue. Blue possibly referring to suffocation or drowing, (excuse me for being explicit). If she described "blue" that is not good. Maybe the park does have something to do with it, possibly the final resting place? Let us hope he will be found soon.

How do you go from " we know this baby is alive" to " it's leading away from an illegal adoption" in one week?

I'm telling you, Charge EJ with Murder and then see if she talks.

As long as LE does not do that, she's not going to say ANYTHING.

How do you go from " we know this baby is alive" to " it's leading away from an illegal adoption" in one week?

No one did. I don't know where you got that from.

When Ken began releasing the new information he immediately said both that he believes Gabe is alive *and* that the new information revealed that there had been no adoption.

March 26, 2010 - 3:20PM

Private investigator Ken Gamble, who is working with the McQuearys in the search for Gabriel, said there is no evidence indicating that Johnson sold Gabriel in an underground adoption, but said there are indications she gave him to someone she entrusted who has the boy in hiding.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/152240

No one did. I don't know where you got that from.

When Ken began releasing the new information he immediately said both that he believes Gabe is alive *and* that the new information revealed that there had been no adoption.

Back in a sec with the news article to confirm. I just posted the quote yesterday.

in the video with Logan, he said that it's leading away from an illegal adoption.

and if no adoption happened then WHAT did EJ do with Gabriel.

in the video with Logan, he said that it's leading away from an illegal adoption.

Yes, no adoption, same as Ken said back on March 26 when he began releasing the new information.

and if no adoption happened then WHAT did EJ do with Gabriel.

As Ken began revealing in the series of news interviews, a third party suggested to Elizabeth that she put Gabe into hiding, Elizabeth agreed to do so, the third party arranged a couple to hide Gabe, and Elizabeth gave Gabe to the couple to hide in Raymond Rimkus park on Dec 27 at 10am.

The details are all in the recent news articles.

I'm starting a no discussion thread to record all the known facts and details related to this, since a few people seem to be confused. This way, all the info will be in one place for easy reference.

Give me a few minutes and I'll have it up. (No magic and I'm not that good - I've been working on putting together this thread for the past hour or so lol.)

Here's the new thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100986"]Ken's New Info - Gabe Hidden/No Adoption - **No Discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm still working on gathering the news stories, and then we can start extracting quotes from them.

Please return to topic - Did Elizabeth Kill Gabriel?

Thanks,
BeanE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow