Things that make you wonder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I'm wondering about today is... How is Casey celebrating her Birthday? Is JB coming by for a visit?
Has she ordered some extra special snacks?
How are C&G marking her special day?

VB

I was wondering this, too. I think its going to hit KC much harder than the day she spent under the covers on Caylee's birthday. I bet there's not a former friend out there who wishes her a happy birthday.
I'd bet money JB makes a visit. :blowkiss:

I don't think they are "protecting" and lying for KC for her sake. It's to get the blame pointed away from them as failed parents.

And failed parents they are. Most importantly, failed grandparents. I could never understand how they let Caylee out of their sight for 31 days without even speaking to her, let alone seeing her. They knew that KC was a raving b##ch, a liar and a thief and yet did absolutely nothing to try to locate their only granddaughter. I don't believe for a moment that Cindy and George were entirely comfortable with the "away on business" story that the demon was putting forth. IMO KC was physically responsible for the death of Caylee, but Cindy and George also share some culpability by their inaction in protecting Caylee.

What I'm wondering about today is... How is Casey celebrating her Birthday? Is JB coming by for a visit?

VB
If she has spent time grooming using masking tape for her bikini wax, and using chocolate for a natural diuretic I would assume she is doing an Irish Jig these days!

I don't think they are "protecting" and lying for KC for her sake. It's to get the blame pointed away from them as failed parents.

Absolutely because it's always all about Cindy.

VB

Hopefully by turning her bedroom into a den or something.

Hopefully by turning her bedroom into a den or something.

Don't ya think KC's bedroom has become LA's bedroom? Or are they crazy enough to still believe that KC is coming home someday?:waitasec:

Someone said it is a four bedroom house, if that is so Lee may still have a room there. It came from the thread about the layout of the Anthony's house. I personally have never seen reference by them of a fourth bedroom but then I wasn't really paying attention to that kind of thing until I read the layout thread.

VB

Newspaper article says she had "oatmeal and mashed potatoes/gravy" for breakfast :waitasec: and "smoked sausage/rice" for dinner. :waitasec:

She may have cake, but that would be part of her regular meal, not anything special for her birthday.

I don't see how the Anthonys, even as delusional as they appear to be about Casey, could possibly welcome her back into their home. If it were my daughter I would be outwardly supportive of her while she is on trial, but in reality, I think I would be done with her - daughter or not. So I hope they are turning her bedroom into something (anything) else.

Someone said it is a four bedroom house, if that is so Lee may still have a room there. It came from the thread about the layout of the Anthony's house. I personally have never seen reference by them of a fourth bedroom but then I wasn't really paying attention to that kind of thing until I read the layout thread.

In the tax/property records the house is listed as having four bedrooms.

"I remember once someone asked how family members can continue to back a murderer and it was explained that they probably never saw that side of the person so they can't imagine their loved one doing something so utterly horrible."

Nope, this is not true. I just re-read George's interview with LE - the one where he tells about going to get the car, the horrible smell, etc.

Within that interview he says tells police that he knows the smell of death, goes into detail as to why he knows it, says he'd hate to learn that he has raised a person who would hurt someone else, and asks police to tell him first if that turns out to be the case "because it will just kill my wife", or words to that effect.

He also tells police he knows Casey has lied about working, that he went to the Sports Authority and talked to the manager about her. He says Casey stole from him and Cindy and others.

So, no, it is not like her parents didn't have any clue what was going on or what kind of a person she was. George knew, and so did Lee. Re-read Lee's conversation with Casey when she called home from the jail when first arrested - when she was asking for Tony's phone number.

Very difficult to believe at first, but I think all the Anthony's suspected she had killed Caylee right away.

My question: Who cleaned the trunk of the car? George says he smelled the stain "put my nose right onto it" is what he told police. I think if he put his nose right onto the stain he also put cleaning fluid right onto the stain. AND I don't think he was telling the truth when he said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house on 6/16. His description of that event didn't rig true the first time he told it (during Freta interview) and has never made sense since.

"I remember once someone asked how family members can continue to back a murderer and it was explained that they probably never saw that side of the person so they can't imagine their loved one doing something so utterly horrible."

Nope, this is not true. I just re-read George's interview with LE - the one where he tells about going to get the car, the horrible smell, etc.

Within that interview he says tells police that he knows the smell of death, goes into detail as to why he knows it, says he'd hate to learn that he has raised a person who would hurt someone else, and asks police to tell him first if that turns out to be the case "because it will just kill my wife", or words to that effect.

He also tells police he knows Casey has lied about working, that he went to the Sports Authority and talked to the manager about her. He says Casey stole from him and Cindy and others.

So, no, it is not like her parents didn't have any clue what was going on or what kind of a person she was. George knew, and so did Lee. Re-read Lee's conversation with Casey when she called home from the jail when first arrested - when she was asking for Tony's phone number.

Very difficult to believe at first, but I think all the Anthony's suspected she had killed Caylee right away.

My question: Who cleaned the trunk of the car? George says he smelled the stain "put my nose right onto it" is what he told police. I think if he put his nose right onto the stain he also put cleaning fluid right onto the stain. AND I don't think he was telling the truth when he said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house on 6/16. His description of that event didn't rig true the first time he told it (during Freta interview) and has never made sense since.

What makes you believe that anyone cleaned the trunk of the car?

In the tax/property records the house is listed as having four bedrooms.

Yup, although I think I remember reading that they had turned one of the bedrooms into a computer room so they probably switched that back into a bedroom.

Okay, what makes me wonder is Lee's old Blogs

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/about18007-0-asc-0.html

It seems like his old girlfriend Tara MIGHT have been pregnant with his child and had an abortion. BUT, I wonder if she maybe just TOLD him that because she didn't want her baby to be involved with this loony family. I seem to recall a conversation (jail, maybe?) where CA asks KC about 'Tara' and if Caylee played with Tara's kid (who could possibly be Caylee's cousin)...

IIRC, Tara was married at the time to the marine MH that Casey was involved with. She cheated on MH with Lee (and I guess MH cheated on Tara with KC) Okay, now I am officially lost within my own post!

I don't come out of lurking very often, but I just want to thank Tricia and all the mods for making WS a VERY wonderful place for us!!! Thanks!!!

Now, I'll be back to lurking!!!!

If Hercule Poirot says it's 4 bedrooms I believe him..

Don't ya think KC's bedroom has become LA's bedroom? Or are they crazy enough to still believe that KC is coming home someday?:waitasec:

Gosh, who knows with Cindy's mind set- she convinces herself of things no matter how crazy it may be.. her feelings create her facts. I sure hope Lee isn't home to stay!!

I doubt that either Casey's room or Caylee's room has been cleaned out. What's the hurry?

Someone mentioned her coming back home. If I were her parents I would be afraid to have her in my home. Good grief she kills children, what is a mom or dad or even a brother who might also get in your way, especially once you realize she has eyes on your home for her own. We make jokes here that GA probably ordered the gun because they kept letting her out and he needed some protection. Lying and stealing is a far cry from killing a child. I always assumed that GA was saying he was afraid someone else had killed either KC and/or Caylee when he smelled that car. That is what one would think when they car is basically dumped and the trunk smells like a body had been in it and your daughter hasn't called you to say her car is gone or whatever. That would be my first thought if I found my kid's car had been found abandoned.

Okay, what makes me wonder is Lee's old Blogs

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/about18007-0-asc-0.html

It seems like his old girlfriend Tara MIGHT have been pregnant with his child and had an abortion. BUT, I wonder if she maybe just TOLD him that because she didn't want her baby to be involved with this loony family. I seem to recall a conversation (jail, maybe?) where CA asks KC about 'Tara' and if Caylee played with Tara's kid (who could possibly be Caylee's cousin)...

IIRC, Tara was married at the time to the marine MH that Casey was involved with. She cheated on MH with Lee (and I guess MH cheated on Tara with KC) Okay, now I am officially lost within my own post!

I don't come out of lurking very often, but I just want to thank Tricia and all the mods for making WS a VERY wonderful place for us!!! Thanks!!!

Now, I'll be back to lurking!!!!

I brought up Lee's blogs again just yesterday too.. shows Lee as his true self, IMO. You are totally correct in your thinking about who was screwing who and when.. odd, Casey is with the husband while Lee is with the wife.

In the video you refer to, is it the same one where Casey say's back to Cindy "Do you mean Mark's (forgive me if I have his first name incorrect it's been a little while but I know who we are talking about, I promise LOL) crazy ex-wife?!"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back