This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not aware of the airline either, just that it was flight 892 from Orlando to Atlanta. I'm thinking it might be a good idea for this lady to contact Dateline? IDK ... but this just cannot continue to be ignored.

I'm not aware of the airline either, just that it was flight 892 from Orlando to Atlanta. I'm thinking it might be a good idea for this lady to contact Dateline? IDK ... but this just cannot continue to be ignored.

I heard of it back July 29 that the FBI Talked to the lady and the people who worked at the airline. Even look at the tape. And said it was not Caylee. I highly doubt the FBI and LE would ignore a tips and dismiss it if they were not possitive it wasnt Caylee. Lets not forget there was video so that would be extremely stupid on there part.I dont doubt this person thinks she seen Caylee but I honestly dont think it was Caylee.FBI and LE arent gonna ignore a tip that is on tape and can be proven.And from what I have seen the FBI and LE both have been following all the tips.Like I said there is no way the FBI and LE are gonna say it not Caylee especially sinse it was on tape.There not gonna release a stetch of the women especially if it wasnt Caylee.Thats was the stetch was not released.

I heard of it back July 29 that the FBI Talked to the lady and the people who worked at the airline. Even look at the tape. And said it was not Caylee. I highly doubt the FBI and LE would ignore a tips and dismiss it if they were not possitive it wasnt Caylee. Lets not forget there was video so that would be extremely stupid on there part.I dont doubt this person thinks she seen Caylee but I honestly dont think it was Caylee.FBI and LE arent gonna ignore a tip that is on tape and can be proven.And from what I have seen the FBI and LE both have been following all the tips.Like I said there is no way the FBI and LE are gonna say it not Caylee especially sinse it was on tape.There not gonna release a stetch of the women especially if it wasnt Caylee.Thats was the stetch was not released.

Why not give the polygraph as she is asking just to rule it out then? Why so against it?

Why not give the polygraph as she is asking just to rule it out then? Why so against it?
Tell me what a polygraph is gonna prove exactly. If she believes it was Caylee she gonna pass I dont understand what that gonna prove. Like I said I dont think FBI and LE are that stupid when there is video evidence.

I was at the Suntrust ATM at 7:49pm on July 18, 2008 withdrawling exactly $200 (before you ask...) After my transactionk, I noticed the "persons of interest" at the BP Gas Station about 2 car lenghts away. (Someone earlier posted a great "street view" The "persons of interest" would of been where that red car was in the BP Parking lot. At 8:30 pm that same night there was an armed robbery at the BP Gas Station. The Sandy Springs Detectives have the video of that night... due to the robbery. They are "apparently" looking at it to see if the people I saw entered the gas station that night.

The date Renea was speaking of is in her quote above.

Tell me what a polygraph is gonna prove exactly. If she believes it was Caylee she gonna pass I dont understand what that gonna prove. Like I said I dont think FBI and LE are that stupid when there is video evidence.

IIRC ~ LE claimed they were unable to gather the video evidence from the airport [stated in the first 400pg doc's]. I think TtheT wants to take a polygraph in hopes that it will highlight the fact that this IS a credible tip.

And no one is saying LE and the FBI are being stupid ... infected w/ tunnel vision ... perhaps!

Sketches are released everyday in LE ... all across the nation. As they should be! What is it gonna hurt really? If the person doesn't really exist then no one will be calling to say "Hey I've seen this person."

Are you saying LE is worried about hurting the feelings of a person they claim doesn't even exist?

Nothing Ventured ... Nothing Gained!

Yes thank you! The url for the link I saved must have changed. Here is part of what Renea had to say:

Edited:JustinCase beat me to it.

you're welcome, I remember reading these posts also, but I think Renea was not truthful in her statements....it was a while back, but i may have read that this elsewhere.

They might ignore it and dismiss it if they were certain from the start that Caylee was dead. Why would they go out of their way to check tips if they are certain she's dead? LE entities have made mistakes before, in many, many cases. Good leads that grow cold, witnesses not interviewed who should have been...examples of LE mistakes and missteps are legion.

IIRC ~ LE claimed they were unable to gather the video evidence from the airport [stated in the first 400pg doc's]. I think TtheT wants to take a polygraph in hopes that it will highlight the fact that this IS a credible tip.

And no one is saying LE and the FBI are being stupid ... infected w/ tunnel vision ... perhaps!

I could have sworn that I read somewhere that the videos did not go back all the way to July 2nd and they were unable to verify the tip that way.

I think that is an AirTran flight number....The only commercial airlines that have direct flights from MCO (Orlando) to ATL (Atlanta) are Delta and AirTran, and the 892 number is more of their numbering pattern.

I think that is an AirTran flight number....The only commercial airlines that have direct flights from MCO (Orlando) to ATL (Atlanta) are Delta and AirTran, and the 892 number is more of their numbering pattern.

Whatever is the case I have to wonder how far the A's PI's have gotten on this particular tip? With the amount of info provided by TtheT it should have been a no-brainer to follow this lead to at least some kind of conclusion, even if it's to say the trail goes cold at such and such point. What do they know?

If this is the same lady, she posted here http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fe...nthony-i.html?cid=131720890#comment-131720890 that LE refused to go through the tapes with her because it would take too long. Her posts are very interesting, she posted under Telling The Truth. Not sure what I think about connecting Caylee to NG though, that seems a bit far fetched. Other than that I believe this woman. Wish she would join us here.

If this is the same lady, she posted here http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fe...nthony-i.html?cid=131720890#comment-131720890 that LE refused to go through the tapes with her because it would take too long. Her posts are very interesting, she posted under Telling The Truth. Not sure what I think about connecting Caylee to NG though, that seems a bit far fetched. Other than that I believe this woman. Wish she would join us here.

She was going to join us last night. I was emailing with her and then all of a sudden she said she would be back and wasn't. She said she had come across something pretty big but didn't say what. Waiting to hear back. Will let you know if I do.

She was going to join us last night. I was emailing with her and then all of a sudden she said she would be back and wasn't. She said she had come across something pretty big but didn't say what. Waiting to hear back. Will let you know if I do.

You have my curiosity salivating.:crazy:

And to trina133, yes she did say the cops told her it would take too long to look at the tapes. And what proof do we really have that LE did go through the tapes? Talked to ticket agents? Looked at the flight manifest?

You have my curiosity salivating.:crazy:

And to trina133, yes she did say the cops told her it would take too long to look at the tapes. And what proof do we really have that LE did go through the tapes? Talked to ticket agents? Looked at the flight manifest?

NONE!! I don't believe they did honestly. She also stated that she was told there were only two children on board that flight. She counted many more than two.

Katie256 please keep us updated.

She also stated that what LE stated in the released Doc's concerning her statement was not entirely factual! Hmmm... hence the fact as to why her transcript was omitted? IDK, but curiously odd.

She also stated, there were others who saw Caylee, from that flight, I didn't see any mention of LE even trying to contact any other travler from that flight to validate.

I'm not comfortable with the fact that LE agencies everywhere hold paint brushes that allow them to be some kind of modern day "Van Gogh's"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche