This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you completely. Thats been my theory all along!!!
That makes three of us...I think we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg. And I think that Sawgrass and Blanchard Park, and maybe even the Blackjack, were clues Casey was trying to give while still protecting Caylee. And I don't think she does know where Caylee is! I think this has blown way out of proportion than anything Casey could have imagined. I think she made a bad, terrible mistake getting involved with ppl capable of harming Caylee and possibly herself. When I search myspace and facebook connections, I find some really bad stuff!

I fully believe that someone has Caylee and Casey knows who that is because this person was given Caylee for safekeeping due to what Casey got herself involved with either knowingly or unknowingly.

I also fully believe that there was a dead body in the back of that car.

I agree! I have thought this for awhile now, but didn't dare post until recently.

Also, I think that KC really doesn't have a clue as to where Caylee is right now. She has stated that more than once, so has CA. I'll go out on a limb here, but I wonder if they are trying to send a message to someone.

Probably because it wasn't a him , I believe it was Britney (sp) that said she saw the car ( Casey's ) backed in the driveway with the trunk open around the time Caylee was reported missing .

Vickiev was talking about after the car came home from the impound lot. LP now claims neighbors saw the A's cleaning out the car.

RD said KC told him the script story with Zani & Sam . Don't orget they had the female BG in the house with KC who's talking now too

I've snipped it here, but please read this entire post, with links:

WRONG. That is not what he said at first. He and RD only claimed Casey told RD that story after it didn't fly that she told HIM the story, since he had already stated that she never said 'one word' to him about the case.

~snipped~

My apologies to you as it seems you are correct

I didn't see the Greta interview but I did see the NG interview & during that interview he did say it was related to him by RD

But apparently he told Greta he heard it first hand - I also heard him tell NG that he never spoke with Casey

Trust me - I'm not a big fan of LP either as my early post will show

When he first arrived on the scene he claimed that all the local FLA bail bondsman were jealous of him because he bailed Casey out & "they couldn't get the job done"

That statement couldn't be further from the truth & he knows it

Why would a local bondsman want to put up his own money to bail Casey out?

There is no money to be made !

Anyway,
Thank you for correcting me & my apologies again

No problem, and no need to apologize.

I fully believe that someone has Caylee and Casey knows who that is because this person was given Caylee for safekeeping due to what Casey got herself involved with either knowingly or unknowingly.

I also fully believe that there was a dead body in the back of that car.

I agree.

I agree with your last line and I don't have grandchildren of my own yet, but several of my friends do and you're right - they don't have this compiled list of phone numbers either and they're excellent, loving grandparents. Isn't the whole joyous point of being a grandparent so that you're relieved of those care taking duties? I don't find it at all odd that the Anthonys didn't know this nanny.

Your first 2 lines there that I've bolded, I DO have a problem with and completely disagree. I'm honestly shocked that you feel that Casey doesn't have to fess up to where Caylee is. I don't care that Casey is Caylee's mother, that doesn't give her a legal pass to make her daughter disappear, and yes, I do believe that she's alive, but if anything, Casey's position here as legal parent is a lawful assurance that she has to show good intent and lack of harm to Caylee.

Just because we procreate does not give us ownership of our children, paving the way for us to rightfully play hide n' seek with their bodies - dead or alive.

The reason it is weird is because she didn't have a job. So why would she need a nanny and where did she get the money to pay for it. Come on...........

I do think this situation is quite different. Casey still lived at home, her parents knew she was dishonest, they also fully supported Caylee, clothed and fed her, and had every right to know where she was and who she was with.

Of course it's different, you and I know that.
But do you think Casey thought it was any different?

Of course it's different, you and I know that.
But do you think Casey thought it was any different?

The point I was making had nothing to do with what Casey thought.

Are we talking about two different people here? There is the tow truck driver, who removed the car from Amscot and there is the tow truck owner/manager at the impound lot. I believe that the tow truck driver, who removed the car from Amscot, did NOT smell anything and that the tow truck owner/manager is the one that reported the smell after it had been at the impound lot.

It would seem that if there was a distinct smell at the tow yard, that the police would have been called and not a letter sent to George and Cindy to come get it. Somebody at the yard missed the boat.

It would seem that if there was a distinct smell at the tow yard, that the police would have been called and not a letter sent to George and Cindy to come get it. Somebody at the yard missed the boat.

The letter had to be sent out regardless, it's the law.
You're right about the smell and the fact that they should have had LE come to check it over though.

What night did LP say the above?
It was not last night. IMO

Yes, he did say that last night on NG. I think I remember that a caller asked if the A's had time to clean out the car and she had LP respond to that. He said that they did have time and that the neighbors saw it. He didn't have any specifics beyond that, IIRC.

My DVR is on the fritz but I'll see if I can find the exact quote.

Yes, he did say that last night on NG. I think I remember that a caller asked if the A's had time to clean out the car and she had LP respond to that. He said that they did have time and that the neighbors saw it. He didn't have any specifics beyond that, IIRC.

My DVR is on the fritz but I'll see if I can find the exact quote.

How odd. I listened to the show and did not hear that. Then I just checked the transcripts for the second time. It is not there.
There is a note that the transcript might not be in its' final form. So maybe not caught.
Thanks, tho....

Originally Posted by vickiev
Sorry that I keep complaining about LP , but honestly, this is the only thread I feel safest doing it (compliments to you all)! I also have an issue with him saying tonight that the Anthonys had plenty of time to clean out the car before the police came, and that they did, and neighbors saw them!! I read the neighbors interview.. I dont recall him saying he saw them cleaning out the car.. Was that a "fact" too?

Originally Posted by IrishSweetOne
Probably because it wasn't a him , I believe it was Britney (sp) that said she saw the car ( Casey's ) backed in the driveway with the trunk open around the time Caylee was reported missing .

Vickiev was talking about after the car came home from the impound lot. LP now claims neighbors saw the A's cleaning out the car. With all do respect Seranade if your going to snip and correct a person PLEASE CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE DOING SO!!!!!! I answered what Vickiev asked .

I've snipped it here, but please read this entire post, with links: I did read the entire post honey :)

My answer to your post is in bold . Please read Brittany's Transcript
pg.8 in the pdf file ( link below )
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/05%20Brittany%20Schieber%20July%2024(1).pdf

First of all, Irish please show me where I snipped your post? You should check your facts before posting.

With all due respect, I thought I heard LP claim a neighbor saw the A's cleaning the car the night it was brought home from the impound. Again-what Britney said had nothing to do with what vickie was talking about. You just assumed it did.

That makes three of us...I think we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg. And I think that Sawgrass and Blanchard Park, and maybe even the Blackjack, were clues Casey was trying to give while still protecting Caylee. And I don't think she does know where Caylee is! I think this has blown way out of proportion than anything Casey could have imagined. I think she made a bad, terrible mistake getting involved with ppl capable of harming Caylee and possibly herself. When I search myspace and facebook connections, I find some really bad stuff!

I certainly wouldn't rule out the possibility that she really doesn't know where Caylee is right now, but she does know who she originally gave Caylee to and I don't for one second believe that she had this supposed nanny for X - amount of time and not only didn't have her phone number, but also handed her over for babysitting in a stairwell? No way, and I'm not buying her 2nd story about Blanchard Park at all. Something much more terrifying went down here.

One of the biggest factors that I find odd is that I believe she willingly handed Caylee off for safekeeping, and yet, whoever that person is, also betrayed Casey in not allowing Caylee to be returned. Now who would do that, other than someone who also loved Caylee very much, and concluded that Caylee would have a better life without Casey? Think.

With all due respect, I thought I heard LP claim a neighbor saw the A's cleaning the car the night it was brought home from the impound. Again-what Britney said had nothing to do with what vickie was talking about. You just assumed it did.

You did hear LP say that, I heard him say it too as did most everyone that I know who follows this case.

Rather odd that he had this sudden epiphany, but his epiphany recall seems to have a bottomless pit lately. :rolleyes:

It doesn't really matter if a neighbor said it or not, the fact remains that CA did clean that car out, washed clothes, a knife, and removed contents prior to LE taking the car. Did she do it to hide something? Who knows? But LP didn't get them in this mess, Casey did. LP wouldn't have the opportunity to come on TV and do his thing had CAsey not done whatever it is she did. Let's not forget that.

I certainly wouldn't rule out the possibility that she really doesn't know where Caylee is right now, but she does know who she originally gave Caylee to and I don't for one second believe that she had this supposed nanny for X - amount of time and not only didn't have her phone number, but also handed her over for babysitting in a stairwell? No way, and I'm not buying her 2nd story about Blanchard Park at all. Something much more terrifying went down here.

One of the biggest factors that I find odd is that I believe she willingly handed Caylee off for safekeeping, and yet, whoever that person is, also betrayed Casey in not allowing Caylee to be returned. Now who would do that, other than someone who also loved Caylee very much, and concluded that Caylee would have a better life without Casey? Think.

I agree. Somethihg terrifying went down. And I have my ideas about who could love Caylee enough to keep her amidst this ongoing drama.

You did hear LP say that, I heard him say it too as did most everyone that I know who follows this case.

Rather odd that he had this sudden epiphany, but his epiphany recall seems to have a bottomless pit lately. :rolleyes:

It is not in the rush transcripts, at least that I can find, but since you and others are verifying that they heard it too...maybe a more complete trascript will contain that portion.

It doesn't really matter if a neighbor said it or not, the fact remains that CA did clean that car out, washed clothes, a knife, and removed contents prior to LE taking the car. Did she do it to hide something? Who knows? But LP didn't get them in this mess, Casey did. LP wouldn't have the opportunity to come on TV and do his thing had CAsey not done whatever it is she did. Let's not forget that.

If the cops thought the car was so important on the 15th they should not have waited until the 17th to take possession of the car. If the cops didn't care a whit about evidence in the car, why should Cindy?

LP didn't get them into this mess, but he is not helping anything with his ever-changing, shifting, conflicting, evolving, and expanding stories that only serve to further muddy the waters.

In my gut, I believe that sometime after May Casey got involved in something and Caylee got caught in the middle. What that something is we can only speculate. I do believe that the final group of friends and maybe a few of the past group still involved with Casey may be involved in all of this. Sawgrass apts surely could be, Fusian Lounge, Blanchard Park and also the "black jack" ie phone or person.

First of all, Irish please show me where I snipped your post? You should check your facts before posting.

And if you had read the entire linked post, honey:), you would know that without doubt LP told conflicting accounts about the origins of the "script" story. He never once mentioned that he got it from the female bounty hunter. Quite the contrary, he said it was related to him, personally, then later RD said it was related to him while driving alone with Casey in the car. There is no denying it.

I apologize for the snip remark , I see now you snipped your self. :) How ever I was responding to the " I read the neighbors interview.. I dont recall him saying he saw them cleaning out the car.. Was that a "fact" too?

No where did I state Brittany said she saw them cleaning the car , only that she saw the car backed into the drive way with the trunk open .

What I'm getting at is there is more then one neighbor not all are HIM, it's possible LP could have talked to several neighbors . We haven't seen everything LE has , maybe a neighbor did see them cleaning out the car .

We know that they did , IIRC Cindy removed grey pants , kitchen knife and other clothes . Who knows what else was removed . Cindy also found AH phone number by going through the car . We don't know that a neighbor didn't see them cleaning out the car , maybe LP is privy to that info . They did have several hours between the time they picked the car up and LE responding to the 911 call

IMO the script story is BS whether KC said it or who she said it to doesn't matter .

I'm not a huge LP fan and I agree he hasn't been consistent , just like the many other players in this case .

I agree. Somethihg terrifying went down. And I have my ideas about who could love Caylee enough to keep her amidst this ongoing drama.

It is not in the rush transcripts, at least that I can find, but since you and others are verifying that they heard it too...maybe a more complete trascript will contain that portion.

If the cops thought the car was so important on the 15th they should not have waited until the 17th to take possession of the car. If the cops didn't care a whit about evidence in the car, why should Cindy?

LP didn't get them into this mess, but he is not helping anything with his ever-changing, shifting, conflicting, evolving, and expanding stories that only serve to further muddy the waters.

So true, the car did not become important until they recieved the report about her borrowing the shovel.

Is anyone in here still in touch with CA? Has anything new come up, last I heard PR was the focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18