This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone getting this? She does not have a sister named Zaneida. This is something that someone twisted from the docs where she stated there was a neighbor named Zaneida when her and Casey were growing up.

The only thing we can determine that IS shady about Kio is she stated she talked to Casey, then said it was a different Casey, would not release phone records saying "boyfriend wouldn't allow it" and gave a disconnected number to LE for this other Casey although she had talked to her that day at that number. Also, ironically, the "different Casey" she is referring to has the same last name as WW.

I agree 100%!

Actually, the reason people are linking KT to a Zenaida is because there was a people search performed that linked relatives of KT and one of her relatives has the first name Zenaida. When KT responded to the question of whether or not she knew any Zenaida's, she dodged the first name and said the only "Gonzales" she knew lived down the street on Hopespring. I will look for her statement....

Where is everyone getting this? She does not have a sister named Zaneida. This is something that someone twisted from the docs where she stated there was a neighbor named Zaneida when her and Casey were growing up.

The only thing we can determine that IS shady about Kio is she stated she talked to Casey, then said it was a different Casey, would not release phone records saying "boyfriend wouldn't allow it" and gave a disconnected number to LE for this other Casey although she had talked to her that day at that number. Also, ironically, the "different Casey" she is referring to has the same last name as WW.

I agree 100%!

Thank you!!!

Actually, the reason people are linking KT to a Zenaida is because there was a people search performed that linked relatives of KT and one of her relatives has the first name Zenaida. When KT responded to the question of whether or not she knew any Zenaida's, she dodged the first name and said the only "Gonzales" she knew lived down the street on Hopespring. I will look for her statement....

I seen it .
It does have a reletive named Zenaida.
Ya know what this whole case makes my head hurt!!!:crazy:

Does anyone have information on Clemente Garcia arrested in connection to Jennifer Kesse and Nicole Ganguzza? Don't think he was charged.
Was Zenaida H Garcia in the leasing dept. for Sawgrass?

There was no evidence to link him to Nicole. Not sure about Jennifer.

Where did you come up with that Zenaida name? Don't tell me there is another Zenaida with a different last name? Or did you mean Gonzalez? And yes the Gonzalez one was in the leasing dept. Her guest card was subpoenaed and is in the docs.

The POI composite sketch does resemble someone that is linked to one of the players.

Guys,

You know, it's not so much that I feel bashed or attacked in the other threads, it's that a lot of other posters just automatically assume that we're simpletons for keeping an open mind.

It's almost as if some of them think we've not read any of the documents or kept up with the same news stories as they have.

That's not the case at all and I'm sure most here and all of WS know that. The hateful ones really don't matter so much anyway, do they?

The only real difference between the Caylee might be alive and the Caylee is definitely deceased camps, is that while we realize what the leaked evidence shows and we know the likely outcome of that evidence, we still hold out hope and just want to investigate all avenues to make sure that no stone is left unturned on the chance that Caylee is alive.
It's almost like it's some kind of challenge to prove that Caylee is dead and to make us believe it. Well I'm certainly not stupid and I don't need anyone to convince me of anything. I personally just feel obligated to research everything I can regardless of the eventual outcome.
Edited to add:

Please don't let other posters run you off or discourage you and don't take too much offense at them when questioned.
This case has a lot of emotions running high and everyone here is passionate in their need to find Caylee, alive or not.

Very well said Evan's Mom. (btw, I am "Evan's Mom" as well.:) ) That Katie lady is banned now because she let her frustrations build and that led her to lash out in anger last night.

We are also exploring the idea that other people, other than KC, were involved in the dissappearance of Caylee. Some sleuthers have made up their mind that KC solely killed her daughter and some of us believe that there are others involved and she is possibly still alive.

That is how I hope investigators in this case are looking at it. There are too many strange connections, contradictory stories, and unlikely coincidences in this case to ignore. Investigators can't afford to make assumptions when it comes to the "coincidence" of ZG being at Sawgrass on that day, and Sawgrass ZG having MS friends that connect with Casey. Some are saying Casey 'borrowed' the story of ZG from these people, but once again LE can't afford to make that assumption.

Please do. Give me a page number and let me know which set of files it was in. I may have missed that! Thanks!

I remember that, and I also remember either KT or someone else elaborating furhter that the Zenaida on Hopespring doesn't babysit children.

There was no evidence to link him to Nicole. Not sure about Jennifer.

Where did you come up with that Zenaida name? Don't tell me there is another Zenaida with a different last name? Or did you mean Gonzalez? And yes the Gonzalez one was in the leasing dept. Her guest card was subpoenaed and is in the docs.

The POI composite sketch does resemble someone that is linked to one of the players.
I thought the leasing person at Sawgrass had the last name Garcia.

Whoa! Going back through the Kio parts of the docs I just found a discrepancy in Kio's story.

Pg 89 of 171 in second set of docs - She stated to LE that the call was on July 9th in afternoon hours, was asking to borrow money, says she heard a child in the background and also cartoons.

Pg 92 of 171 those same docs - She stated to the person who convinced her to call LE that Casey called from a pay phone and asked to borrow money!

So how many pay phones have cartoons playing in the Orlando area?

Whoa! Going back through the Kio parts of the docs I just found a discrepancy in Kio's story.

Pg 89 of 171 in second set of docs - She stated to LE that the call was on July 9th in afternoon hours, was asking to borrow money, says she heard a child in the background and also cartoons.

Pg 92 of 171 those same docs - She stated to the person who convinced her to call LE that Casey called from a pay phone and asked to borrow money!

So how many pay phones have cartoons playing in the Orlando area?

Right, good catch, I remember thinking that it was odd, but wasn't even thinking about the tv, cartoons, etc...

Also, and I will have to find it again, when she backtracked on the CA vs. CW, she first said CW had a daughter that was 2 1/2 as well and then later she says something to contradict this. I will look for it.....

Right, good catch, I remember thinking that it was odd, but wasn't even thinking about the tv, cartoons, etc...

Also, and I will have to find it again, when she backtracked on the CA vs. CW, she first said CW had a daughter that was 2 1/2 as well and then later she says something to contradict this. I will look for it.....

Zenaida signed card Gonzale also ,not the real way spelled!!!

I thought the leasing person at Sawgrass had the last name Garcia.

I believe you are correct. Yeah, I think the above person meant to say Gonzalez not Garcia. I'm surprised we can keep any of these names straight at this point.

Right!!! And that's on the phone interview Wells did with her. She said before the daughter was about Caylee's age. Then on the phone interview she says "I think she might be 23 or 24 because I think she had Abby when she was 17."

I'd like to think that LE had the good sense to subpoena those phone records anyway since she would not give them up willingly! Something's not right in her story at all.

Right!!! And that's on the phone interview Wells did with her. She said before the daughter was about Caylee's age. Then on the phone interview she says "I think she might be 23 or 24 because I think she had Abby when she was 17."

I'd like to think that LE had the good sense to subpoena those phone records anyway since she would not give them up willingly! Something's not right in her story at all.

That's one thing that really bothered me a lot.
Why wouldn't she give up the phone records if there was nothing to hide or anyone to protect?

I'm starting to lose track - I think I have different versions of the 400+ pages downloaded, and they don't match my index.:waitasec:

Also, in much the same way the there are strands of truth in Casey's lies, so I think it is with KT. Thus the "Zenaida" on Hopespring and the two Casey's, etc. Makes things very confusing. But through it all, I wonder if the "adoption" KT speaks of while Casey was pregnant is actually a fragment of truth but in the present. Things to ponder:

Is KT is related to ZG(?)
Is KT involved in "taking Caylee off Casey's hands? Does that then involve ZG?
Is ZG involved in "buying" children for some reason...to adopt out, or worse?
It strikes me strange that when LE asks Casey during interview at Universal whether ZG ever gave her any money, her answer is, "I would never sell my child." No one had said anything about selling. Why was she thinking that?

If Caylee was sold, could she have been moved to PR? Could that have been the 4th ticket Casey bought, if those facts are true?

I have more questions, but few answers.

I'll stop there for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members