Those Compelling Reasons for Silence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I killed the child and knew I was going to be put away for a long time, so I would decide to party like crazy and enjoy myself as much as possible before I got caught.

I have thought about this myself and I just cannot wrap my head around Casey's thought process or reasoning...but that is probabaly a good thing!!

There's absolutely no reason for for not reporting your child missing! No reason!

If Cindy had not gotten ahold of Casey, and Casey was still living wherever, away from Cindy and George, I bet Caylee would still be "missing" and not reported!!!:furious:

Casey didn't report Caylee missing because she didn't want to have to deal with it. She was busy.

IMO

she is dead and I killed her, I know my parents have bought my B.S. my entire life so I naturally think LE will also, sound familiar?

I thought this too, but the chloroform through me off. As strange as this may sound, I wonder if Casey planned on killing someone else, possibly her parents- she did want the house. Or was involved with someone planning on killing someone else. It went bad when Caylee accidently stumbled upon the chemicals which killed her. If Casey fesses up she is in MORE trouble than she is now- even if they don't find a body, so she remains quite.

Why would anyone need chloroform for a child?

jmo.

she thought that she would get away with murder....did not think that anyone would NOT believe all of the drivel that has come from her mind...
KC ...we are NOT your parents.
YOU ARE A LIAR....
Hopefully there will be enough evidence so that you will meet Zanny the Nanny in person! (death penalty anyone?)

Casey didn't report Caylee missing because she didn't want to have to deal with it. She was busy.

IMO

Exactly. As callous as it sounds, my thinking has always been that KC was going to make a big drama about either Caylee's accidental death or "kidnapping" -hence the flurry of phone calls to the folks--and when that didn't happen because she couldn't get ahold of them--she just went on with her busy life simply too busy to deal with it.

I thought this too, but the chloroform through me off. As strange as this may sound, I wonder if Casey planned on killing someone else, possibly her parents- she did want the house. Or was involved with someone planning on killing someone else. It went bad when Caylee accidently stumbled upon the chemicals which killed her. If Casey fesses up she is in MORE trouble than she is now- even if they don't find a body, so she remains quite.

jmo.

Well - she did say in a facebook or myspace message on the 28th - the day after the all white party at fusion - that she had threatened to kill someone the prior night.

Wonder what that was all about?

jmo.

Someone on a different thread had a picture of a guy with a rag coming up behind a woman and it said something like charm her with chloroform...or whatever. It used to be on Ricardo's Facebook.

Since seeing that, I've been thinking that maybe he and Casey used chloroform as a drug together. Then Casey comes up with the whole kidnapping story in her head (premeditated) and uses the chloroform to kill Caylee because that's how kidnappers do it in the movies.

Just me thinking...

Early on, I thought maybe, just maybe, Casey might have been doing some kind of undercover work (no pun intended), a "narc" of some sort and the "bad guys" caught on... The thought lasted about 37 seconds. I seriously doubt any agency would have allowed things to get this far out of hand if that were the case...people in black helicopters would surely have breezed in and whisked them all away...As I say, the thought passed very quickly. That's what I get for trying to put rational thought to an irrational act...
:truce:

Do you if they did mtDNA testing or nuclear DNA testing on the hair?

Yes, the Body Farm at U.T. did.............the results are all in and recorded. There is no other person, and the hair had the bands which show the person was dead when it came out. There was also scalp attached to the hair.

If the reason was so compelling, why did Casey say it was "stupid" of her to try and find Caylee using "other resources" on the 911 call?

I think we could find out what happened to Caylee if we put GA, CA, KC and LA all in the car with the windows up. They would either talk or throw up. JMO We need to speed this case up and get answers so we can all get some peace. JMO again!

In my own opinion ... I am barely able to give CA the benefit of the doubt, however, the only scenario I can think of that would silence her may be the fact that she was involved together with someone in a homicide and the only way that other person can be assured she won't talk is to hold Caylee hostage. Has it been absolutely proven that the decomposition DNA is that of precious Caylee? JB stated there were compelling reasons, but again, is this just another lie to buy more time.

But how long would they hold her? Are they already trying to get her into the best kindergarten? Have they got her on the waiting list? Will they enroll her in piano lessons and Spanish, summer camp on break from middle school? Pay a fee for her cap and gown when she graduates HS? At what point would they think it was safe to give her back? When she was 20? When Casey goes to jail for life? Wouldn't they just end up back where they started if they ever did give her back under these circumstances? It just doesn't make sense to me that someone would take a kid to keep someone quiet. If they already murdered someone, and they're afraid Casey will turn them in, why take a two year old, why wouldn't they just blow Casey away? End of their problem.

Can anyone think of a "compelling" reason NOT to report your child missing?

Maybe if someone was holding a gun to my head for 31 days with their finger on the button that would blow up the world. But that don't fly here because somehow the gun was removed long enough to shop, party and have $ex, so that one won't work.

Anybody else have an idea?

Yeah, I have a good idea...I think most of us do! It's to protect someone, and that someone's NOT Caylee.

There's absolutely no reason for for not reporting your child missing! No reason!

If Cindy had not gotten ahold of Casey, and Casey was still living wherever, away from Cindy and George, I bet Caylee would still be "missing" and not reported!!!:furious:

Absolutely...because reporting kids missing...a waste...huge waste! If you tell the police your baby is missing, they just want you to tell them where you left her, and with whom, and they refuse to believe all your good stories. It's such a drag. Why bother? Party on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches
Back