Thought and theories on Jeremy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The phones are def connected-as DB/JI seem to think so to-they are the ones who put Lisa and those phones in the kidnappers hands.So then we have the kidnapper WALKING around the neighborhood for 3 1/2 hrs using these phones that don't work-The last time that phone was used was 322-Can someone tell me-how does a walking kidnapper use a phone for the last time at 322 and walk 3 miles away to be seen by MT carrying a baby in whatever 3 version hes told?

BBM, In all honesty, it doesn't seem any more far fetched than the story we've been fed from DB & JI.

If Lisa died the evening of the 2nd, then Dane, MW, Jersey, SB, SB, JB probably wouldn't even factor into the equation. They only factor in b/c of when Lisa "went missing".

But when you look at these players, these are all people who factor into THAT NIGHT. If LE thought that Lisa could have been gone before then, don't you think that the whole scope of this investigation would have widened GREATLY? We would then be hearing about possibly store clerks, people Jeremy saw at this daytime job, other friends/relatives who may have run into any of these people that day. But we have heard NOTHING. Yes, LE has been stingy with the facts on this case, but SOMETHING would have gotten out about this expanded "timeline" I'm sure Ron Rugen, or Jim Spellman or even other media sources would have heard something. But there is nothing, it is all focused on the evening of the 3rd.

If you followed Ayla's case. She most likely died before the stated time last seen. LE works with what they have. When JI/DB stopped talking to LE, they have to give up the physical searching. The parents are needed for that to continue.

If these parents thought Dane, Megan and Jersey were the perps, why aren't they talking with LE and begging LE to get them to tell where Lisa is?

This never made sense to me. If DB or JI knew them, they should be pointing their fingers at them. If there was a drug connection, then all they'd have to say is "yeah we get our drugs from them, maybe my phone butt dialed MW that night". We already know they aren't good parents, I don't think anyone would think less of them finding out they smoked pot. They don't appear to be model parents that have something to hide.

I just don't know what Dane, MW, Jersey would want with a baby, they can barely take care of themselves, IMO.

What if Jeremy is the one who disposed of Lisa? What if he did it on his way to work that day? It is so odd that he took that night to work his very first shift and his daughter vanished while he is gone.

It is odd he worked overtime. It is odd that @ 4:30 Lisa was in bed, sleeping. It is odd that the neighbor never mentions seeing Lisa @ dinner. It is odd that Lisa is allegedly put back down while Samantha is going to the store. Samantha never sees her.

It is odd that a FBI trained cadaver dog hits in the house.

Lisa may have died much earlier. She may have been packaged during the day and disposed of at night on Jeremy's way to work. This working that night is all part of the act. Jeremy wasn't home and DB was drunk so neither of these two could do this. Jeremy could be on video at the job but still have disposed of a body before, after, or even during the job.

Well thank you for at least stating that you don't know instead of ignoring it.

Do you not see why this would be far-fetched? I mean really? If they didn't know FOR SURE that Lisa was alive and well the whole day of the 3rd, and before then, don't you think this would then EXPAND the investigation a great deal? Then we would be including daylight hours in this scenario. They would want to know where all these players were during those times, plus others that they would have come into contact with. They would be questioning many more people then just those who were in that neighborhood, and they may have gotten other search warrants, had many other areas of searching, etc. I just don't see it.

Just speaking for myself. I don't necessarily think that BL was gone during the day. In this thread, I am trying to explore the possibilities based on the assumption that JI is responsible (and possibly DB is not at all.) What was the exact time JI was home for his break? 2:30-5:30pm ish? Is it possible that he did something to her during that time? We never heard about BL at dinner. Did DB ever check on her? Is that something now that she doesn't want to admit. . .she never heard her crying on the baby monitor, so she never checked. Is that the only thing DB is covering about? Idk.

Another option. . .was JI able to get away from work. Did he have to run for supplies. . anything. . .food?

As to the phones. . .maybe JI was able to return to the house and he made the attempted call at 11:57pm. Left the phones. . .and then checked voicemail when he came home (yeah. . maybe that time is being fudged a bit. If DB was sleeping, the only witness to the time is JI and we don't know from LE how long he was on tape and when he left.) I find it weird that that was the last time the phones were ever used.

All MOO

ETA- nevermind if DB is actually in on this too.

Did Jeremy eat the chicken dinner with the family that night? What time was dinner? Who all was there? What is chicken dinner in their family? Heated up chicken nuggets? KFC? Chicken, potatoes, gravy & peas (yum, yes that's my chicken dinner)? Fried chicken? Did he leave home before it was done? If so, what did he eat for dinner? Where did he eat dinner?

Just speaking for myself. I don't necessarily think that BL was gone during the day. In this thread, I am trying to explore the possibilities based on the assumption that JI is responsible (and possibly DB is not at all.) What was the exact time JI was home for his break? 2:30-5:30pm ish? Is it possible that he did something to her during that time? We never heard about BL at dinner. Did DB ever check on her? Is that something now that she doesn't want to admit. . .she never heard her crying on the baby monitor, so she never checked. Is that the only thing DB is covering about? Idk.

Another option. . .was JI able to get away from work. Did he have to run for supplies. . anything. . .food?

As to the phones. . .maybe JI was able to return to the house and he made the attempted call at 11:57pm. Left the phones. . .and then checked voicemail when he came home (yeah. . maybe that time is being fudged a bit. If DB was sleeping, the only witness to the time is JI and we don't know from LE how long he was on tape and when he left.) I find it weird that that was the last time the phones were ever used.

All MOO

ETA- nevermind if DB is actually in on this too.

But that is one of the reasons I don't think JI had any part of what happened, if DB is responsible. That is a whole lot of running back and forth for him and working out something about the phones, disposing of the body, etc.. And no one saw him? And he helped in this coverup, or possibly did something to Lisa himself, and then went to work for the rest of the night? His boss saw nothing amiss? And if he did leave for any period of time, his boss is covering for him? To me a scenario invoving JI would just be, I don't know, TOO MUCH, I guess.

It is not complicated. There is plenty of time for either to have completed the entire thing themselves.

What's weird is they are both protecting themselves yet neither wants to be the one that discovered Lisa missing. They both share that part. They both check on Lisa last, if at all and they both together discover her missing after checking on the boys.

This discovery of lisa being gone is the tie that binds them. I wonder why DB didn't go with the story that JI saw she was missing when he arrived home. She told that the first time. Who changed the story to "WE" found her missing?

I wonder if DB was worried that it would LOOK like she was the perp if he discovered Lisa missing. It would look better if both of them, together, found her gone.

If he did take a smoke break, how long would that last? 5-6 minutes tops.

Thanks! I haven't been around anyone that smokes in 7-8 years. The girls I worked with at that job would take 15 min and smoke two cigarettes. So I was thinking 15-20ish minutes. But I did a little googling, and it sounds like it depends a lot on the person.

My to my point, if he went to smoke, he probably wasn't on camera even if it was 5-6 minutes.

Not that I have any one theory, just throwing out possibilities. But if he had Lisa in the van the entire time he was at work he could have gone out on a "smoke break" and tossed her in a nearby commercial dumpster. There were plenty in that area.

I love France, too. In fact, my spouse is French. I don't think Jeremy is French, however.

à votre santé !
:toastred:

It is not complicated. There is plenty of time for either to have completed the entire thing themselves.

What's weird is they are both protecting themselves yet neither wants to be the one that discovered Lisa missing. They both share that part. They both check on Lisa last, if at all and they both together discover her missing after checking on the boys.

This discovery of lisa being gone is the tie that binds them. I wonder why DB didn't go with the story that JI saw she was missing when he arrived home. She told that the first time. Who changed the story to "WE" found her missing?

I wonder if DB was worried that it would LOOK like she was the perp if he discovered Lisa missing. It would look better if both of them, together, found her gone.

This is exactly why I see a strong possibility that they are in this together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back