Thought and theories on Jeremy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Jeremy is involved...he may want the phones being stolen out there to further support the burglary/abduction "story".

I just makes you wonder if something could have happened to Baby Lisa prior to mom going to get the diapers at the store???? Buying diapers leads one to believe baby Lisa was still alive at 5pm. BUT, that could be part of their cover-up too. Along with the wine purchase and then DB inviting the neighbor over to sit (for all in the neighborhood to witness) on the front porch for hours drinking/smoking and being visable.

What has always baffled me is the "adults" were outside having "adult time" for 3-4 hours while the kids were in the house and Baby Lisa just slept through all of the noise little boys love to make when mommy is out of the room?

Has a time been confirmed as to when Baby Lisa was actually seen alive and awake and not in her crib?

This has been one of my theories as well. We have absolutely not one person coming forward who has said that they saw Lisa all day Monday, except the story from Bill Stanton that the neighbor and her daughter saw Lisa. And, frankly, even if I had a video of them saying it, I wouldn't believe it. The more this case goes on, I think that Lisa could have passed Sunday night or Monday at some point and JI and DB's entire evening/night was staged to appear as if it was a kidnapping.

And, another thing that makes me think this is possible is that if they BOTH were responsible (or thought they were) for Lisa's death (like a drowning or overdose), then this would be a good reason for them to be sticking together like glue.

As well, we don't have any factual information what time Jeremy actually DID come home from work and, we don't know how many breaks he might have taken during his night job. This is quickly becoming my biggest theory.

From Hambrig's link:

Be honest, complete, and forthcoming
in your statements and answers to law
enforcement.

Be prepared for hard, repetitious questions
from investigators.

Do everything possible to get you and your
family removed from the suspect list.

Leave the interviewing of your other
children to law enforcement.

Talk regularly with your primary law
enforcement contact.

Well, thank you. Exactly what a lot of us believe.

I don't see that at all. I'm not sure where people think they should be searching. I think they probably stare down every baby they see, but to just wander the fields, roads, yards searching?? They believe Lisa is ALIVE and with someone who took her, therefor could be anywhere ...

How many babies do you figure, are paraded through their house on a daily basis? They aren't looking for Lisa. No matter how you slice it, it's weird.

How many babies do you figure, are paraded through their house on a daily basis? They aren't looking for Lisa. No matter how you slice it, it's weird.

Surely they aren't in their house 24/7?? We have no idea how much phone work or computer work they are doing ~ who they are contacting or what they are searching. I never saw a hint that Jeremy drove Deb to meet with RR. Was that recorded anywhere in the media? We don't know ~ and since I can imagine either situation, I will believe the best until it's proven otherwise.

I can see any of the scenarios that people have provided so far to a degree, but reading through most of the msm's from the beginning, it has only reinforced my beliefs.

I am not defending Deb or Jeremy, because I don't think they are guilty of anything ~ if it's proven otherwise, there won't be any defending happening then either.

This is something that I can't imagine...even now. How could they just do nothing except for what their attorneys tell them to? WHAT are they hiding?

This is something that I can't imagine...even now. How could they just do nothing except for what their attorneys tell them to? WHAT are they hiding?

This is what kills me. I get pretty emotional aBout Lisa, I cant even imagine how hard it would be if it were my kid missing. How do you not get in the media and beg for attention for your child? How do you go shopping, do anything without your baby? Without knowing where she is? What if she's cold or hungry or fussy or needs a hug?

Surely they aren't in their house 24/7?? We have no idea how much phone work or computer work they are doing ~ who they are contacting or what they are searching. I never saw a hint that Jeremy drove Deb to meet with RR. Was that recorded anywhere in the media? We don't know ~ and since I can imagine either situation, I will believe the best until it's proven otherwise.

I can see any of the scenarios that people have provided so far to a degree, but reading through most of the msm's from the beginning, it has only reinforced my beliefs.

I am not defending Deb or Jeremy, because I don't think they are guilty of anything ~ if it's proven otherwise, there won't be any defending happening then either.

You're right, I'm sure DB visits Fiesta.

If you want to see what searching for your child looks like, in spite of what ANYONE thinks, youtube Jaycee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, Danielle Van Dam.... all cases solved - why? Their family never gave up and made sure everyone knew what their child looked like and their names instantly recognizable.

If you want to see what NOT looking for your child looks like, youtube, Lena; Lunsford, the mother of Aliayah, Julia Biryukova, the mother of Skhy Metalwala, and Shakara Dickens, the mother of Lauryn Dickens ... these children have never been found and the mothers never pleaded for their return.

By the way - Shakara Dickens is in jail and charged with the murder of her baby girl whose body has never been found. A cadaver dog did hit on something in her apartment and her stories kept changing. Until the trial, that's as much as LE has let anyone know. Sound familiar?

I'm with you, I just don't know if I could do nothing, I mean not even put up fliers w/pics of Lisa, do something.

Could he have shaken the baby before he went to work and when he got home found her dead? Did he take off her shirt and see bruises he caused when he shook her and knew he had to get rid of the body?

Are there any charges, founded or unfounded, of child abuse or neglect against Jeremy? Against Deborah? Any calls to CPS?

Are there any charges, founded or unfounded, of child abuse or neglect against Jeremy? Against Deborah? Any calls to CPS?

Not at all a prerequisite for shaken baby syndrome. Sometimes all it takes is once.

You're right, I'm sure DB visits Fiesta.

If you want to see what searching for your child looks like, in spite of what ANYONE thinks, youtube Jaycee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, Danielle Van Dam.... all cases solved - why? Their family never gave up and made sure everyone knew what their child looked like and their names instantly recognizable.

If you want to see what NOT looking for your child looks like, youtube, Lena; Lunsford, the mother of Aliayah, Julia Biryukova, the mother of Skhy Metalwala, and Shakara Dickens, the mother of Lauryn Dickens ... these children have never been found and the mothers never pleaded for their return.

By the way - Shakara Dickens is in jail and charged with the murder of her baby girl whose body has never been found. A cadaver dog did hit on something in her apartment and her stories kept changing. Until the trial, that's as much as LE has let anyone know. Sound familiar?

:goodpost:

Yes...a great visual aid to see firsthand the comparison to the different parents.

I don't know. I think the custody hearing for Jeremy's son is sealed and his ex-girlfriend is not talking.

There is another strange thing about Jeremy. He fights hard for sole custody of his son, but when his daughter goes missing he doesn't hunt for her.

I watched a show the other day of a real crime where the brother shot his sister. The detectives were questioning him and he said he would never shoot his sister in the head. The detectives said who told you she was shot in the head, that had never been released.

It just added to my belief the cops would not want the information about the phones being stolen in the crime released to the public. There was more chance of them being found, or used or mentioned by a perp in questioning if it was not made public.

If the police wanted the info out there they would have released pictures of them along with the info of them being stolen. Even after Jeremy let the cat out of the bag the police did not release photos of the phones

Jeremy wanted it out there that the phones were stolen and they were stolen so they could not be used.

Why did he want that out there?

:rocker: These are some real good points !

BBM: So ... if LE did NOT want the info about the "stolen cell phones" released to the public, then WHY did Jeremy do what LE asked him NOT to do ?

JMO ... but in other words, this clearly proves that Jeremy was NOT cooperating with LE from the "get go" ...

JMO and MOO ...

:goodpost:

Yes...a great visual aid to see firsthand the comparison to the different parents.

Thank you....another point I'd like to make regarding Dugard, Smart, and Van Dam. One or both of the parents were put through living hell by LE and in the court of public opinion, and ALL were unstoppable, their child meant more than their reputations or the risk of arrest. They knew the truth would eventually win out.

That's how it is when you are a "good mother" and you've done nothing wrong. I love how DB says she is a good mother, that she goes to PTA meetings, I have to laugh. A good mother goes to the Police station when her child is abducted.

:rocker: These are some real good points !

BBM: So ... if LE did NOT want the info about the "stolen cell phones" released to the public, then WHY did Jeremy do what LE asked him NOT to do ?

JMO ... but in other words, this clearly proves that Jeremy was NOT cooperating with LE from the "get go" ...

JMO and MOO ...

I bet that was a topic of conversation in the next days questioning which I think was when they said they had enough.

I bet that was a topic of conversation in the next days questioning which I think was when they said they had enough.

Curiously enough Oct 6th is the day Jeremy said he needed the "break," he let the cat out of the bag about the cell phones, and it was later that evening that LE called a presser and announced that the parents were no longer cooperating.

Coincidence? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy
Back