Thread No. 20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you his friend? is jtf his family? is your son in law his friend?

IMO, it says a whole lot if his friends and family aren't worried when a son and friend are a POI in the brutal beating of his own wife and child. Really! How can someone NOT be worried until the #(&#%(&%^$ is found? Most normal families lose sleep, go to counseling/church/ etc. for grief and how to deal with such violent and unbearable acts against family members. This was supposed to be a life altering moment, or did certain people forget this?

Oh, and would friends and family members be on internet message boards trying to dispel every fact, supposition, etc? If they weren't worried about the perfect boy, they wouldn't have to spend countless hours trying to convince others that he couldn't do such a thing :D

Not worried?! Oh yeah, I believe....:D (ahhh, I love sarcasm, always have and always will)

IMO, it says a whole lot if his friends and family aren't worried when a son and friend are a POI in the brutal beating of his own wife and child. Really! How can someone NOT be worried until the #(&#%(&%^$ is found? Most normal families lose sleep, go to counseling/church/ etc. for grief and how to deal with such violent and unbearable acts against family members. This was supposed to be a life altering moment, or did certain people forget this?

Oh, and would friends and family members be on internet message boards trying to dispel every fact, supposition, etc? If they weren't worried about the perfect boy, they wouldn't have to spend countless hours trying to convince others that he couldn't do such a thing :D

Not worried?! Oh yeah, I believe....:D (ahhh, I love sarcasm, always have and always will)

this whole ordeal appears to be nothing more than an inconvenience for this family. that is hard to comprehend unless you figure why it is that way.

and while someone may not like sarcasm, i sure do :p it's a gift!

this whole ordeal appears to be nothing more than an inconvenience for this family. that is hard to comprehend unless you figure why it is that way.

and while someone may not like sarcasm, i sure do :p it's a gift!

I think your choice of word, inconvenience, describes it beautifully...at least from what we've (the collective "we," haha) read from non-worried friends and family members.

Glad you appreciate the art of sarcasm, as well. :dance:

Reckon I don't know enough about law to advise Jason. I'll have to leave that to you and his personal attorney.

I don't know what Jason knows about inside information. I haven' noticed anyone in his family being worried.... nor among his friends. Maybe we're just the last to know about the insider stuff. I sure wish you would share some of it, if you will.

Ah, but you have used "personal" attorneys in the past, so I'm sure you're pretty well versed in their varied uses.

You can pass along my recommendation for Jason to discuss with his "personal" attorney. I'm sure the attorney wouldn't be the least bit surprised at the recommendation. It's common...very common. Nothing unique. Thanks!

<snipped>
Reckon I don't know enough about law to advise Jason.
What about honesty Jake? Do you know anything about compassion?
If Jason is taking advice, try talking to him about HONOR.
MOO

You haven't noticed any friends or family being worried ? And you claim to be an intimate family friend ? You cannot be serious , man !!!!!!

This kind of statement seriously reduces your credibility as an insider.

This is a grave matter. Your friend's vibrant, youthful, pregnant wife has been murdered !

He , the one who swore to protect, honor and obey 'til death do us part, is the main POI.....and his family and friends are not worried ?

What do you take us for ? Do you think we are brain dead ?

He did it. He's walking now, but he is a dead man walking.

JMHO

Sorry I can't tell you all the things family and friends know that eliminates our 'worry'. I imagine our confidence makes the killers nervous.

'Brain dead'? Naw, probably not. But you are easy prey to the misinformation spread around the boards.

You say Jason is the 'main P.O.I.'? Not true, of course. But people still repeat it as truth.

What can I say? Okay. 'hauled in'? A nontestimonial order is common for police to use. Jason went with his personal attorney for the examination. He was not 'hauled' anywhere.

you're right, jake.

jason wasn't "hauled" anywhere, he was "carried" by his lawyer down to the sheriff's office; that's the proper southern expression.

jason did the hauling.
he hauled off and beat his wife's skull in so that it looked perforated like a Wiffle ball.

and he could have hauled their little girl around in his SUV while he was getting rid of the bloody evidence and then return her to Birchleaf when she was fast asleep.

Not worried?! Oh yeah, I believe....:D

just thought i would bump this because i think it is so fitting.

just thought i would bump this because i think it is so fitting.

Agreed! An innocent man instantly lawyers up then shuts up while his close buddies post round the clock to clear his name? Seems to me that sitting down with LE and answering a few simple questions would do the trick.

jake posted on another board (don't try to look, it's been poofed as usual),
that "jason doesn't need the money." he was referring to jason not filing a claim for the insurance money for michelle's death.

so, are we to believe that michelle's 401K has been paid out to jason?
or has a family friend given a loan to jason?

michelle young earned more money than jason. it was a shotgun wedding.

a pattern seems to have emerged (at least from 3 mountain men that crime sleuths have examined due to Michelle's murder):

imperious, sexist men who "marry up" in terms of a wife who has or whose family has more money, land, education or social standing in the community.

could this resentment of an independent Yankee woman have been a factor in her murder or the subsequent posts about her murder on various crime boards?

<snipped>

What about honesty Jake? Do you know anything about compassion?
If Jason is taking advice, try talking to him about HONOR.
MOO

Shuze,

You are so right!

IF Jason Young could spell HONOR, The Nielsen Family in Raleigh would have had a seven month head start on the N.C. "Fetal Homicide Law".

Ahem, but that's right, Jason can't be bothered, not in November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007 or so far in July 2007.....he's movin' on~~~~~~~~~.

5BigFish5

Why wouldn't jason and the Young family be aggressive, vocal proponents of a law which would hold the killer of their unborn son/grandson accountable?

oh, right. no can do. jason killed the baby and the baby's mother.

Why wouldn't jason and the Young family be aggressive, vocal proponents of a law which would hold the killer of their unborn son/grandson accountable?

oh, right. no can do. jason killed the baby and the baby's mother.

Hi Saint,

Sadly, It is the ONLY answer on "God's Green Earth".

5BigFish5

(Hey, Jason had a "golden opportunity", albeit months late, he ain't even trying to fake it!.......he's movin' on)

Agreed! An innocent man instantly lawyers up then shuts up while his close buddies post round the clock to clear his name? Seems to me that sitting down with LE and answering a few simple questions would do the trick.

Welcome, Train!

Have you been following Michelle's case since the beginning? It seemed it was kinda slow for awhile, but it appears things are becoming more active in the Raleigh area in the last few weeks. I'm so glad...justice for Michelle and her unborn baby.

Welcome, Train!

Have you been following Michelle's case since the beginning? It seemed it was kinda slow for awhile, but it appears things are becoming more active in the Raleigh area in the last few weeks. I'm so glad...justice for Michelle and her unborn baby.

Thank you for the warm welcome, DeputyDawg! I've been following this case since January, so I had alot of reading and catching up to do back then, but I've pretty much stayed on top of things since then, just now decided to dip my foot in the pool, though.

I, too have noticed that things are buzzing again. Hopefully it means an arrest is imminent. Although it would have been nice to have had an arrest back in November, I'm glad that LE is conducting this investigation as thoroughly as possible and making sure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. Too many loopholes in our legal system and if there is the slightest chance that the perp could get off or even be charged with a lesser crime, then patience is what I shall have.

I am confident that an arrest will be made....and soon.

Thank you for the warm welcome, DeputyDawg! I've been following this case since January, so I had alot of reading and catching up to do back then, but I've pretty much stayed on top of things since then, just now decided to dip my foot in the pool, though.

I, too have noticed that things are buzzing again. Hopefully it means an arrest is imminent. Although it would have been nice to have had an arrest back in November, I'm glad that LE is conducting this investigation as thoroughly as possible and making sure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. Too many loopholes in our legal system and if there is the slightest chance that the perp could get off or even be charged with a lesser crime, then patience is what I shall have.

I am confident that an arrest will be made....and soon.

Yes, I also have faith that the patience will lead to the right person being arrested and then convicted. Justice delayed is not justice denied, IMO.

Well, when no one has new news, I will continue my efforts to correct misinformation in old news.

clipped from Polksaladannie's thread======

Highway Patrol Trooper David Hicks, who investigated the May 2006 car-accident causing Michelle to lose her baby Highway Patrol Trooper David Hicks, who investigated the crash..

=========================

Michelle's doctor told Jason and Michelle the wreck did not cause her to lose the baby. Other "facts" about the wreck are wrong. They're not important, but are wrong.

Hey Train...What an intelligent and insightful post! We all know why the simple route is not being taken--even those who proclaim Jason's innocence. ;)

Well, when no one has new news, I will continue my efforts to correct misinformation in old news.

Highway Patrol Trooper David Hicks, who investigated the May 2006 car-accident causing Michelle to lose her baby Highway Patrol Trooper David Hicks, who investigated the crash..

Michelle's doctor told Jason and Michelle the wreck did not cause her to lose the baby. Other "facts" about the wreck are wrong. They're not important, but are wrong.
This is patently false.
There is no way in hell any medical professional would have advised conception of another child so soon for a host of physiological reasons you wouldn't understand.

Pease enlighten us to the "fact" of what DID cause Michelle to lose her baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member