Thread no. 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we will hear much from her other than what was in her phone call to NC Wanted. Apparently they don't like the seeing or hearing the word suspect any more than they like hearing or seeing Michelle's name. Isn't that the truth!!

ETA - there is a good look at the cast of characters on the home page - looks like the show may be expanded to a full hour on just Michelle - to include JYs supposed time line

http://www.ncwanted.com/

"There are so many elements to this investigation we decided to devote an entire show to her death. We’ll examine the evidence, Jason’s timeline before, during and after the murder, and hear from Jason’s mother who contacted NC Wanted herself. You’ll also hear information about this case that’s never been reported."

I think you're right about what py will say - they might have simply taped her call. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to watching this!

That pic is from the funeral Jilly. Can't forget those sunglasses and red tie. :)

You can bet she isn't gonna tell us anything useful like where that meeting was or the details about it. Besides she'd only be telling us what Jason told her and he didn't tell any of them anything, anyway. :doh:

That pic is from the funeral Jilly. Can't forget those sunglasses and red tie. :)

You can bet she isn't gonna tell us anything useful like where that meeting was or the details about it. Besides she'd only be telling us what Jason told her and he didn't tell any of them anything, anyway. :doh:

Hi Strach!:) Yes - ugh! the red tie! Wonder why he chose that??? I've seen others of jy at the funeral but he was flanked by the "men in black":D. It's the first time I've noticed the sisters. I was a little surprised seeing Kim when the jy supporters have continuously run down Michelle's sister for her size.:mad: Anyways, I think it's just great that WRAL chose to display that photo of the 4 of them and labeled jy as a suspect!:dance:

Hi Strach!:) Yes - ugh! the red tie! Wonder why he chose that??? I've seen others of jy at the funeral but he was flanked by the "men in black":D. It's the first time I've noticed the sisters. I was a little surprised seeing Kim when the jy supporters have continuously run down Michelle's sister for her size.:mad: Anyways, I think it's just great that WRAL chose to display that photo of the 4 of them and labeled jy as a suspect!:dance:

Freudian ? Blood on his hands ? Yes, how ironic that the JY supporters knit pick about Meredith...hmmmm.

Freudian ? Blood on his hands ? Yes, how ironic that the JY supporters knit pick about Meredith...hmmmm.

Morning RC!:) Exactly!

This is an update, I believe:

WAKE COUNTY: This Saturday Night, November 17, 2007, hear NC WANTED's exclusive interview with Pat Young, mother of Jason Young, as she expresses anger about Jason being named a "suspect."

Ms. Young also took time to answer our questions, including "Why isn't Jason talking to investigators?," "What has Jason told you about the murder?," and "If Jason didn't do it, who did?"

http://www.ncwanted.com/unsolved/story/1578641/

Way back when after being provoked of course I believe the word I used was amazon. :angel:

I will pop in tonight to discuss after this airs. Looking forward to it after nothing in sooo long.

This will be available online by tomorrow, right? I hope so anyway.

Gah, what a wimp JY is!

Gah, what a wimp JY is!

Not sure how long it will take Taximom but keep checking the web site. I suspect NC Wanted has had inquiries - the press may be quiet but there is lots of interest in this case. Wimp - yes, hide and let Mom take care of it, and the internet crew.

Way back when after being provoked of course:laugh: :laugh: I believe the word I used was amazon. :angel:

Well...we all know she had a big mouth from her postings elsewhere. I'm very anxious for the trial! All those Brevard big shots will be out of their comfort zone in Raleigh!

Hi Everyone!
I just can't believe that JY's mother is still speaking for him! He can't even be a man and complain to WRAL for himself. How horrible that he also allowed his mother to be blindsided in calling and complaining about the NC Most Wanted posting JY as suspect. He is not a suspect either, he is the suspect!!! I'm afraid that's only just the beginning of surprises Mama will be finding out about! What an *advertiser censored** Jason is for not coming clean and stopping the whole charades, instaed he's allowed his mother to go on the record for his benefit! It shows what a selfish self centered creep he is!
I'll have to watch the NC Most Wanted show online, as I can't pick up any Raleigh stations here unfortunately. I wish I could catch it tonight!

Hi Everyone!
I just can't believe that JY's mother is still speaking for him! He can't even be a man and complain to WRAL for himself. How horrible that he also allowed his mother to be blindsided in calling and complaining about the NC Most Wanted posting JY as suspect. He is not a suspect either, he is the suspect!!! I'm afraid that's only just the beginning of surprises Mama will be finding out about! What an *advertiser censored** Jason is for not coming clean and stopping the whole charades, instaed he's allowed his mother to go on the record for his benefit! It shows what a selfish self centered creep he is!
I'll have to watch the NC Most Wanted show online, as I can't pick up any Raleigh stations here unfortunately. I wish I could catch it tonight!

Hi Sweetmop! I concur!! Plus, I think this whole thing about being silent is a game to him now. I mean, he wouldn't even mention Michelle's name to his friends. It's like she didn't even exist. His mother's his spokesperson as she has been all his life. He's quite the manipulator.

This family has not shown one ounce of compassion for Michelle or her mother! We know why, but they're supposed to be good christians!!

I'm just happy that people aren't allowing this senseless brutal murder to be forgotten. You can bet jy was counting on that! The message he wants out there is that he's moving on with his life. Pretty hard to do lately, I'd think - We've had the PE reward, Linda Fisher, the memorial, the magnet people, his face published in the Packer news and now this with WRAL.

Doesn't his mother understand that innocent people speak up?? - They ask the public for help, put up reward money and try to keep their loved ones memory alive such as Linda and other families and at the very least give their loved one a headstone??

There is a preview clip here :

http://www.myfoxraleigh.com/myfox/

click on Michelle Young

Note that they show Jason calling Meredith in the daylight hours and based on the view shown - he actually talked to Meredith - he was on his cell phone. Just an observation.

There is a preview clip here :

http://www.myfoxraleigh.com/myfox/

click on Michelle Young

Note that they show Jason calling Meredith in the daylight hours and based on the view shown - he actually talked to Meredith - he was on his cell phone. Just an observation.

Very gooooood RC and very observant! I totally missed that. I suppose they could be depicting him leaving a message? Strange as to where they have him making the call. Hotels don't usually have venetian blinds, do they?

I like the way they're doing a re-enactment too. Very professional.

Gah, what a wimp JY is!
I have a better definition.............:furious: but like being a member here :eek:
I see someone post on here and always hope it is breaking news of an arrest of J---- then when I read and its not, it makes me sad--- but I do believe he will be in the slammer at some point- and the only pleasure I get from the time frame to arrest, is the longer it takes, the more freedom and pleasure he has--- to lose- and him thinking each addtional day that goes buy he is going to get away with it.....
he wont

I have a better definition.............:furious: but like being a member here :eek:
I see someone post on here and always hope it is breaking news of an arrest of J---- then when I read and its not, it makes me sad--- but I do believe he will be in the slammer at some point- and the only pleasure I get from the time frame to arrest, is the longer it takes, the more freedom and pleasure he has--- to lose- and him thinking each addtional day that goes buy he is going to get away with it.....
he wont

Yes, membership is important! Oohhh, if only....... :angel:

I'm waiting for a review of tonight's show.

Why would they show JY talking to Meredith? I thought he had left vm for her.

Yes, membership is important! Oohhh, if only....... :angel:

I'm waiting for a review of tonight's show.

Why would they show JY talking to Meredith? I thought he had left vm for her.

The video will be posted on the NC Wanted site Monday. Make sure you watch it - there are some interesting points made.

i.e Jason joked about the car wreck in May - Michelle was upset about it. Despite what the supporters say it seems obvious the wreck was indeed the reason Michelle lost the baby.

The pay out on the life insurance - $ 2million - Sheriff Harrison rattles off several motives for the murder - none which would relate to anyone other than JY.

The supposed meeting was in Clintwood Va -

And you are really gonna enjoy Pat Young's comments - he hasn't talked to LE because he was convinced they would arrest him the nite he returned to Raleigh if he did - hey Pat what about the 370 days since Michelle's murder. She is gonna make you all mad folks.

Oh and a good one - LE cannot confirm he was actually in the Hillsville hotel room.

Oh and a good one - LE cannot confirm he was actually in the Hillsville hotel room.

OH, you dont say!!!

My, my, my (SUSPECT) Jason Young. You appear to be a thin, fragile-type man, perhaps a little on the effeminate side (perhaps mommy was a little overbearing during your formative years). Prison will not be kind to you. If I were from a good Christian family like yours, I would say may God have mercy on your soul. But truthfully, when you finally get to prison AND YOU WILL, I hope everything single thing you did to Michelle is done to you & much more.

Wow, RC, thank you for the info about the show. Monday won't be here quick enough.

And he got a lawyer and still wouldn't talk to them. But I wonder why he thought he'd be arrested that night?

I have to wait till monday too. Maybe the phone convo was where he spoke with Meredith that night about picking up Cassidy?

So he checked into the hotel but don't know if he stayed put? See, I said LE should've been publishing pics of his vehicle on tv and the papers to see if they got any witnesses to place him in the area that night.

Is clintwood near where we originally were told and researched? I'll go mapquest and see, Rocky gap or something was the area I think.

Above Big Stone Gap, closer to Kentucky. Not much difference from where we originally mapped it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste