Thread No. 23 - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man that answers Pat Young's door... I suppose is Gerald McIntyre?

Yes she will be placed on "the list" no doubt - bet she gets a call that she knows "all she needs to know" and a few threats from the infamous poster who likes to make subtle threats and then play dumb. :crazy:

I really hope no one threatens or harasses her.

I almost posted this link too. You beat me to it. Thanks RC! :)

This is the 6pm newscast.

And the poor neighbor Tiffany! Wonder if her and Heather are friends.:confused: Or rather were friends. :( She was awfully brave to speak up and say what everyone is thinking!

This is big news around here! WLOS loves this type story. They won't let it drop, that's for sure.

Sweetmop - looks like I stole your thunder - very sorry ! Please keep us posted as to any follow up stories - I promise not to look again !:crazy: Seriously - please keep us posted - this is getting very interesting.

Gerald answering the door - probably was him - or maybe jake boy has taken to answering the door for them...you know to screen out anyone who has a legitimate question.

I am glad Jason continues to get harassed, even if only occassionally, by these search warrants. Must really get in the way of moving on with his life with his girlfriend when someone is continually bringing up the dead wife. boo hoo loser!

Yes she will be placed on "the list" no doubt - bet she gets a call that she knows "all she needs to know" and a few threats from the infamous poster who likes to make subtle threats and then play dumb. :crazy:

LOL. And Big Sis might have to come and say a few cutting words on behalf of her wittle bruther.

Sweetmop - looks like I stole your thunder - very sorry ! Please keep us posted as to any follow up stories - I promise not to look again !:crazy: Seriously - please keep us posted - this is getting very interesting.

Gerald answering the door - probably was him - :laugh: or maybe jake boy has taken to answering the door for them...you know to screen out anyone who has a legitimate question.

That's hysterical! Cracked me right up!

I am glad Jason continues to get harassed, even if only occassionally, by these search warrants. Must really get in the way of moving on with his life with his girlfriend when someone is continually bringing up the dead wife. boo hoo loser!

My sentiments exactly hollyjokers and I think for all of us. You can probably tell we're in a party mood here!:woohoo:

The girlfriend dumped him by the way, but the ex girlfriend fits the pattern - out of state. I'm glad jy was present when those warrants were served - he got to watch LE in action - bet he was most uncomfortable in their presence and even more concerned about how it will be when they come for him directly. A preview of days still to come.

The girlfriend dumped him by the way, but the ex girlfriend fits the pattern - out of state. I'm glad jy was present when those warrants were served - he got to watch LE in action - bet he was most uncomfortable in their presence and even more concerned about how it will be when they come for him directly. A preview of days still to come.

:) :)

So we've been led to believe by a family friend that the family members don't discuss the events surrounding his whereabouts/alibi, etc. with Jason.

Wonder what the topic of discussion was between Jason and mother and/or sister when LE knocked on the door, and while they were waiting for the search to be completed. Did they talk about the weather, what was for dinner later, or...did one of them pull him to the side and actually broach the difficult subject? Or, did he "man up" and start a little explaining? Maybe not.

That elephant in the Brevard "room" is getting mighty big....

There comes a time, Jason...............................

If I were Jason, the most unsettling time would be after the police left. I'd be wondering and fretting what they may have on me. I would be replaying that night over and over again in my head to see if I left any evidence of which I wasn't aware. I would be going over every conversation with family and friends. I would wonder if I accidentally left a website on my computer or if I had had hinted at something in an email. I would wonder if a family member had now become an informant. Of course, I would never murder anyone. So, my nerves would not be able to take it. Jason may be completely different...After all, he is a double murderer, IMO.

Nanandjim,

You're right. I bet that was a long Valentine's Day evening for him. Most likely not how he had envisioned it when he woke up the morning of February 14th. :waitasec:

IMO

If I were Jason, the most unsettling time would be after the police left. I'd be wondering and fretting what they may have on me. I would be replaying that night over and over again in my head to see if I left any evidence of which I wasn't aware. I would be going over every conversation with family and friends. I would wonder if I accidentally left a website on my computer or if I had had hinted at something in an email. I would wonder if a family member had now become an informant. Of course, I would never murder anyone. So, my nerves would not be able to take it. Jason may be completely different...After all, he is a double murderer, IMO.

If jy was shook - in my opinion it was for only one reason - what does he say to his family - what invention can he come up with to explain away why LE was crawling through their homes? I bet he is worried but I also bet there is little remorse on his part about Michelle - if anything he is still ticked because she still rules his miserable life - he thought he would be done with her on November 3, 2006.

I wonder if he thought they were there to arrest him when LE knocked on his door?

And ya'll watch it about them mountain people now - we ain't all bad!

All rednecks, yes, but not all bad.

If jy was shook - in my opinion it was for only one reason - what does he say to his family - what invention can he come up with to explain away why LE was crawling through their homes? I bet he is worried but I also bet there is little remorse on his part about Michelle - if anything he is still ticked because she still rules his miserable life - he thought he would be done with her on November 3, 2006.
can you imagine his blood pressure and heart beat when he saw them at the door? it is just a shame he didnt end up in handcuffs that day--- but he will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid