Tim Miller on the search: full length interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow. What a dear and honorable man Tim is. He has so much compassion and kindness in his heart.

Friday, please give Tim an extra hug for me, would you please?

TIA :blowkiss:
BeanE

There is surely a special place in Heaven for a man like Tim Miller.

God bless you Tim and Texas EquuSearch.

Friday Hey there sweetheart:blowkiss:Did you see my post where I stated Tim never walked on the crime scene he saw everything from the street. Also the day the bones were found he was not even in town. Can you please confirm for me.:crazy:

You are a knowledgeable and reliable sleuth! :bowdown:

The morning the bones were found, he was in a motel near Tampa, planning to leave for a search in Birmingham. (The exact details of LE's phone call to him are in our Tim Miller talks to WS thread).

I spoke to him on the phone while he was standing with LE on the edge of the street, observing the crime scene proceedings from there. By the time Tim got there, no one was setting foot on that crime scene except CSI, as it should be.

:)

This is a great interview! Thank you nursebeeme for posting the link. Tim is a special man. God bless him and all of TES for all they do.

To hear him say "there's absolutely no chance anybody, somebody planted that body down there after that water went down..." really set my mind at ease.

What a touching and sad interview.

I think the nasty things said about him here by some members really hurt him and I wish that everyone that sent him a nasty e-mail would have the kindness he has shown and send him an "apology" e-mail.

I have nothing but admiration for all he has suffered and given of his life to help others.

I agree that there is a special place in heaven for people like Tim.
God bless him.

Thank you so much Tim for this candid and frank interview. We are so sorry that you and others have been "thrown under the bus" by Casey and this entire family and we hope that this find will bring peace and closure to your heart. Heal and rest and restore your strength-this was a long battle and now there is triumph, albeit bittersweet.

Thank you so much Tim for this candid and frank interview. We are so sorry that you and others have been "thrown under the bus" by Casey and this entire family and we hope that this find will bring peace and closure to your heart. Heal and rest and restore your strength-this was a long battle and now there is triumph, albeit bittersweet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back