Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know if they COULD or not, but if they did could they PROVE it when they were not able to prove to a jury that she killed her? That would seem to be harder to prove than murder unless there was an eye witness to Casey being the one who disposed of the body or a confession from Casey that she did it. They had a lot of circumstantial evidence against her for murder, but none that I heard of for disposing of the body. No finger prints, no DNA...nothing to tie Casey to the disposal of the body. JMO

Nothing other than the small matter of a decomposing body in her car...

I hope Tim sues her for every $ he spent ICA was Caylee's legal parent it is her debt. I also wish each searcher would sue ICA for plane fares,food,hotels and what ever searches spent.These people not only gave their time but at their own costs when ICA knew Caylee was not a lost child.

]I just watched his comments on MSNBC online and he is asked when he decided to sue ICA. He responds as soon as JB made his opening statement that Caylee was NEVER missing.[/B]
I don't think anyone 'hires' Tim, he comes as a volunteer organization.
CA was against his being there while they were collecting donations for their missing child foundation.. he made it clear he was looking for a body at that point.

BBM

Since she was convicted of lying to police I pray that, that gives TM grounds to sue and the county to make her pay their end too.

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A POST IN SUPPORT OF TIM AT THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE. WE NEED VOTES AND POSTS, PLEASE HELP US GET TIM ON DATELINE!!!

I hope anyone who searched or took time out of their day to look for a live Caylee. Casey knew Caylee was dead and allowed all those people to pass out posters, make build boards, t shirts were being made. You need to file soon before the statute of limitations runs out. It is calculated from the time you find out until a year or two. (not sure). There isn't much time so if your thinking about a civil suit get something filed. I think if Casey has to go to court at least once a week every month, it would be great. Would she be able to keep her lies straight then?

did Casey ask for Tim millers services though ? .. she didn't that i know of and i have a feeling that her lawyers can use that argument .. i am not sure who called them to do the search unless it was the authorities actually i dont recall her ever asking for anyones help to find caylee .ppl took it upon themselves to volunteer to go search so that was their choice to go search . she may have known all that time caylee was dead but that doesn't matter in the fact that she didn't call Tim herself and ask him to come search did she ? if it sounds like im sticking up for her no im not im more curious about it .. Casey didn't ask anyone to search for caylee that is the thing her GP did . then wouldn't Tim being going after them too ?.. boy it just seems like this case isn't about caylee at all its everyone having the hands out for the money .. im not talking about Tim so much as others giving interviews etc .. so sad this whole thing is poor caylee .. no one is honoring her this way they are using her to get money for themselves esp the media .. they say they care for caylee but yet they are putting the anthonys in danger by reporting about them every 5 seconds . i dont give a poo that they "helped casey cover anything up " i don't believe they did i think they fell for her lies and crap.i can see her family getting money for pics and videos etc to help pay for Casey's defense they were her family but complete strangers shouldn't be getting a dime .. including the jurors .. that was a civic duty they being citizens of the usa are expected to do we all have to do it they shouldnt be capitalizing on anything .. caylee was caseys daughter like it or not she has that right which makes me sick to death .. but her GP loved her that i feel sure of so i have no problem with them getting money they loved her and took care of her with no hesitation when she was alive ..i know my opinion isnt popular but its still my opinion of this all .. and i wish the press would stop analyzing the anthony family we all know they have issues get over it and move on to kids that need the help and to families that need the help

did casey ask for tim millers services though ? .. she didnt that i know of and i have a feeling that her lawyers can use that argument .. i am not sure who called them to do the search unless it was the authorities . she may have known all that time caylee was dead but that doesnt matter in the fact that she didnt call tim herself and ask him to come search did she ? if it sounds like im sticking up for her no im not im more curious about it .. casey didnt ask anyone to search for caylee tht is the thing her GP did .. and if they knew which i truly dont know if they did then wouldnt tim being going after them too ?.. boy it just seems like this case isnt about caylee at all its everyone having the hands out for the money .. im not talking about tim so much as others giving interviews ect .. so sad this whole thing is poor caylee .. no one is honoring her this way they are using her to get money for themselves

I'd just like to see the money end up in the hands of those who deserve it. JMO

I'd just like to see the money end up in the hands of those who deserve it. JMO
well imho none of them but the cops deserve it and tim for his company expenses .. im sorry but ppl took it upon themselves to book flights drive to florida to search for caylee which its a wonderful gesture but you shouldnt be reimbursed for doing a good deed which they chose to do ect.. no one held them captive and said you have to go ect.. i think its so sad that they searched tho and she knew caylee was dead ..but that doesnt entitle them to money however i do think it entitles them to go kick caseys butt LOL

I would think Tim would be going after all of them because now KC is claiming it was all just a tragic accident. If she knew that, knew where the body was and it was only an accident he spent all his resources for nothing. The child was never missing. KC knew where she was and there was no reason to make it look like someone kidnapped Caylee. It makes KC responsible because she was in the home at the time Tim started his search and he asked her to mark where to start the search and KC said nothing and CA told Tim to get out.

KC lied, CA requested his services and he spent all his resources trying to find Caylee when KC and GA (if you believe KC) knew exactly where she was.

If that is not bad enough KC's defense team calls Tim to task to produce all the records of the TES searchers spending thousands of dollars of tax payer's money to have TES searchers interviewed. Why was this done when defense's argument was that it was an accident? If defense knew all along (JB telling ML right before the trial, "Our strategy has never changed") why would you harass TES searchers???? jmo

I would think Tim would be going after all of them because now KC is claiming it was all just a tragic accident. If she knew that, knew where the body was and it was only an accident he spent all his resources for nothing. The child was never missing. KC knew where she was and there was no reason to make it look like someone kidnapped Caylee. It makes KC responsible because she was in the home at the time Tim started his search and he asked her to mark where to start the search and KC said nothing and CA told Tim to get out.

KC lied, CA requested his services and he spent all his resources trying to find Caylee when KC and GA (if you believe KC) knew exactly where she was.

If that is not bad enough KC's defense team calls Tim to task to produce all the records of the TES searchers spending thousands of dollars of tax payer's money to have TES searchers interviewed. Why was this done when defense's argument was that it was an accident? If defense knew all along (JB telling ML right before the trial, "Our strategy has never changed") why would you harass TES searchers???? jmo
none of it makes sense to me .. except i agree its cruel to have an organization who helps find the missing waste the time and energy trying to find an already passed on caylee .. i do think tim is entitled to money because he is running a business and he does this all over the country and does need the help .. i do feel bad for the searchers too ..

Tim also said he would like to hear from the public about him doing this

DO IT Tim! DO IT!
You were used and abused by a family who, IMO, knew you weren't needed.
They not only used your resources, they used the American Peoples (and people from across the ponds)generosity as well!:maddening:
:cow: Such nerve is unfathomable to me. Pure trickery. imo

did Casey ask for Tim millers services though ? .. she didn't that i know of and i have a feeling that her lawyers can use that argument .. i am not sure who called them to do the search unless it was the authorities actually i dont recall her ever asking for anyones help to find caylee .ppl took it upon themselves to volunteer to go search so that was their choice to go search . she may have known all that time caylee was dead but that doesn't matter in the fact that she didn't call Tim herself and ask him to come search did she ? if it sounds like im sticking up for her no im not im more curious about it .. Casey didn't ask anyone to search for caylee that is the thing her GP did . then wouldn't Tim being going after them too ?.. boy it just seems like this case isn't about caylee at all its everyone having the hands out for the money .. im not talking about Tim so much as others giving interviews etc .. so sad this whole thing is poor caylee .. no one is honoring her this way they are using her to get money for themselves esp the media .. they say they care for caylee but yet they are putting the anthonys in danger by reporting about them every 5 seconds . i dont give a poo that they "helped casey cover anything up " i don't believe they did i think they fell for her lies and crap.i can see her family getting money for pics and videos etc to help pay for Casey's defense they were her family but complete strangers shouldn't be getting a dime .. including the jurors .. that was a civic duty they being citizens of the usa are expected to do we all have to do it they shouldnt be capitalizing on anything .. caylee was caseys daughter like it or not she has that right which makes me sick to death .. but her GP loved her that i feel sure of so i have no problem with them getting money they loved her and took care of her with no hesitation when she was alive ..i know my opinion isnt popular but its still my opinion of this all .. and i wish the press would stop analyzing the anthony family we all know they have issues get over it and move on to kids that need the help and to families that need the help

It's a good observation, I'm going to do what I do best submit the law about volunteers. IMO I think it's negligent not to report your child is dead and it's a recovery mission not a rescue.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...g=&URL=0700-0799/0768/Sections/0768.1355.html

I really respect Tim but I think this lawsuit will get tossed out of court. I do hope that the Orange County Sheriff's Department does file suit against Casey to recoup the investigation and search costs.

There is only one way to get to a narcissist and that is through their money. Nothing ...nothing else affects them. Money is like crack to a "N". They covet it and do not like to share. They don't even like to spend their own money but will if they know there's a payback somehow.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...-texas-equusearch-law20110712,0,2035986.story

The volunteer search group Texas EquuSearch filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony this afternoon, looking to recoup more than $100,000 it spent to look for Caylee Anthony in 2008.

The lawsuit alleges that Casey Anthony committed fraud because she knew her 2-year-old daughter was dead and not alive as she and her parents claimed when asking for help from EquuSearch.

"It was Jose Baez's opening statement when he said Caylee was never missing because she had died, that got me really upset," Miller said. "We were lied to and misled."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...-texas-equusearch-law20110712,0,2035986.story

The volunteer search group Texas EquuSearch filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony this afternoon, looking to recoup more than $100,000 it spent to look for Caylee Anthony in 2008.

The lawsuit alleges that Casey Anthony committed fraud because she knew her 2-year-old daughter was dead and not alive as she and her parents claimed when asking for help from EquuSearch.

"It was Jose Baez's opening statement when he said Caylee was never missing because she had died, that got me really upset," Miller said. "We were lied to and misled."

YaY!:great:
Texas EquuSearch Suing Casey Anthony
Suit Alleges Anthony's Lies Led To Unnecessary Searches

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28525235/detail.html#ixzz1Rva0QqzB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap
Back