Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks! And didn't Baez promise to go with her? (lol) So this came after the first search and before the 2nd (or was November the third ???)
There has to be a motion for this, right? Video of the hearing would be great to watch again.

And you know what just occurred to me? While she was out on bond, I would not put it past her to have snuck around the corner to point out the spot to JB....

JMHO

And you know what just occurred to me? While she was out on bond, I would not put it past her to have snuck around the corner to point out the spot to JB....

JMHO

I was just going to post the exact same thing. She wanted to point out the exact location so they could get rid of her remains once and for all. I initially thought it was just a ploy to get her out of jail, after seeing FCA and the DT in action, they were going to destroy what was left of Caylee's shell.

MOO

I was just going to post the exact same thing. She wanted to point out the exact location so they could get rid of her remains once and for all. I initially thought it was just a ploy to get her out of jail, after seeing FCA and the DT in action, they were going to destroy what was left of Caylee's shell.

MOO
I have been looking for the motion...no luck so far. Just found an "overview" of the hearing online. Will search here.

ETA: http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1006/17633458.pdf

p.13 (on my computer) is the so eloquently written motion. lol...it says "assist in the search"...was KFN searching as well?

MOO

Yes, I have always felt that was why they wanted her to search on her own, in private. I also think it is why they had DC searching that area when the water was receded. They wanted to find that pesky shell before anyone else did. JMO

Yes, I have always felt that was why they wanted her to search on her own, in private. I also think it is why they had DC searching that area when the water was receded. They wanted to find that pesky shell before anyone else did. JMO
It was the oddest request...and ITA...it was to stay one step ahead of the real searchers, IMO.
IMHO...this motion was thrown in at Casey's request.

I have been looking for the motion...no luck so far. Just found an "overview" of the hearing online. Will search here.

ETA: http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1006/17633458.pdf

p.13 (on my computer) is the so eloquently written motion. lol...it says "assist in the search"...was KFN searching as well?
Oh, and bumping me to say that there's a motion here requesting info on Zenaida Gonalez, the alleged kidnapper/nanny...NOT Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez...but ZG. Seems that the DT didn't want to limit THEIR options by a pesky "initial".

--it was while she home on bond, he wanted her 'released from house arrest'.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,433408,00.html
Judge to Decide Whether Casey Anthony Can Help Search for Missing Daughter

--Oct.06/2008.

The date of the hearing for that motion was October 10,2008

iirc, Baez said it :waitasec: differently LOL
Casey's attorney hopes to convince Circuit Judge Stan Strickland on Friday to allow Casey to travel secretly to "places of interest" in the case to "assist with the search of missing child, Caylee Anthony." But Baez also asks in the motion that "due to the sensitive nature of this Motion, the Defense requests that the date and time of such travel not be public."

[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=26e_1223356733"]LiveLeak.com - Casey Anthony Wants To Search For Caylee Without Public Knowing Details[/ame]

Wouldn't this hurt the defense in TES's case---that Casey wanted to assist in the search for Caylee?

Wouldn't this hurt the defense in TES's case---that Casey wanted to assist in the search for Caylee?
Oh, but this would no doubt have been the under the cloak of darkness search...that no one would know about. Unbelievable!!

Thanks! And didn't Baez promise to go with her? (lol) So this came after the first search and before the 2nd (or was November the third ???)
There has to be a motion for this, right? Video of the hearing would be great to watch again.

Here is WS link to the Hearing on October 10, 2008 where the Motion to allow Casey to search in secret was heard.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72747&page=2

Still looking for the video

Casey Anthony Court Hearing Oct. 10, 2008 - Overview of Outcome

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgGJmD8Ki1c"]Casey Anthony Court Hearing Oct. 10 - Overview of Outcome - YouTube[/ame]

Baez saying Casey wants to travel to places of interest to search for Caylee but their biggest concern is Security...
Tim Miller and TES were in town just a few weeks earlier and Casey could have helped them and given information while she was safe inside the Anthony Home

And Hello! Look at this Jurors.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4xncv32tIk&feature=related"]Lee's Original Statements to Police About the Odor Coming from Casey's Car - Caylee Marie Anthony - YouTube[/ame]

Still to this day, I have never heard them thank LE for anything. They put poor Caylee back together (as best they could)...and I don't remember any public acknowledgement of LE's efforts. So an apology to TM? Nah...not likely. Wonder how their behavior would sit with others who actually need help finding missing loved ones? Advocates, my *$$.

BBM Don't you get it? They put together a "shell" not Caylee! So the Anthony's feel they owe nothing to LE or anyone else for that matter.

Which leads me to this... if Cindy could care less about Caylee's "shell" then why is she wearing the ashes from this shell around her neck? :banghead:

Honestly, this has got to be one of the most disgusting things to ever come out of Cindy's mouth as a way to justify Casey's actions regarding Caylee's body being thrown out into those woods like trash.

I know that this is really mean to say, but I hope to God that she is never blessed with having another grandchild in her life ever again. If that is the way she felt about what happened to Caylee, she doesn't deserve another one.

As for TES, I believe they have a good a chance as anyone to win this case. More so than ZFG because he was literally brought in by the family with full knowledge by Casey herself to search for a child that Casey knew was not only deceased but knew where Caylee's remains were located.

A question for AZLawyer... can TES bring in evidence that proves that Casey not only knew Caylee was deceased but that she was the one to put her there? Trunk smell? Squirrel text message? Trash bags? Laundry bag? Duct tape? Dumping the car? Cell phone pings?

When Casey was arrested the second time she stopped receiving visitors besides her members of her defense team. They don't have say what was discussed ,so it may be hard to prove Casey knew TES was continuing to look for Caylee.
I want TES to be reimbursed ,but I hate that this gives Casey more media time and an opportunity to prevail again ,despite what she did.

Casey Anthony Court Hearing Oct. 10 - Overview of Outcome - YouTube

Baez saying Casey wants to travel to places of interest to search for Caylee but their biggest concern is Security...
Tim Miller and TES were in town just a few weeks earlier and Casey could have helped them and given information while she was safe inside the Anthony Home
I remember this and I thought...WHY do they need to search in private?
It makes no sense! I mean , now it makes sense.

I hope it comes down to He said,She said. I know who I would believe...
The head of a volunteer search agency or a convicted felon who refuses to stand up and answer questions.

BBM Don't you get it? They put together a "shell" not Caylee! So the Anthony's feel they owe nothing to LE or anyone else for that matter.

Which leads me to this... if Cindy could care less about Caylee's "shell" then why is she wearing the ashes from this shell around her neck? :banghead:

Honestly, this has got to be one of the most disgusting things to ever come out of Cindy's mouth as a way to justify Casey's actions regarding Caylee's body being thrown out into those woods like trash.

I know that this is really mean to say, but I hope to God that she is never blessed with having another grandchild in her life ever again. If that is the way she felt about what happened to Caylee, she doesn't deserve another one.

As for TES, I believe they have a good a chance as anyone to win this case. More so than ZFG because he was literally brought in by the family with full knowledge by Casey herself to search for a child that Casey knew was not only deceased but knew where Caylee's remains were located.

A question for AZLawyer... can TES bring in evidence that proves that Casey not only knew Caylee was deceased but that she was the one to put her there? Trunk smell? Squirrel text message? Trash bags? Laundry bag? Duct tape? Dumping the car? Cell phone pings?

BBM blue

That's a great question ! I certainly hope so.

BBM red
I find myself in the horrendous position of defending Cindy.
What she said basically,was that after a person dies they believe the spirit goes to Heaven and what is left is a shell. The context in which she used it (explaining Casey's reasoning for throwing Caylee in the woods) was beyond the pale ,but that is a valid belief at it's core ,IMO.
It's how we cope with leaving the body at the funeral home or in a grave or urn ,etc.....We have no choice but to separate the person from the body that no longer has life if we want to believe they continue on somewhere.

That said, as a mother, it was almost impossible to leave my son's body behind. I've told y'all stories about leaving the hospital and watching the casket closed ,so I won't repeat,but I can't fathom the concept that a mother would choose to leave their child's body in the woods to rot and be damaged by animals.
It takes time to mesh your beliefs about death and the afterlife, with how you actually feel in the days ,weeks and months after the death of your child.
It's not something your brain just automatically accepts across the board.You know the reality,but a part of you continues to want to "mother" or refuse to face reality.
Keep in mind ,I'm referring to typical loving parents,not a mother who murders her child after covering her face with duct tape,then throwing the child in the woods. I don't believe Casey ever loved Caylee with a mother's love.

And I have necklace with my son's ashes. My 3 daughters also have one and we wear them to special events. The decision to get a locket with ashes is obviously made at the funeral home ,a day or 2 after the death. I was in a highly emotional state,having a hard time letting my son (and his body) go. It seemed so special at the time and made sense,but I find it doesn't really bring me any comfort or acceptance. It's more of a symbol that we are always together in some way.
As I've said before,it may sound morbid to some,but nothing about my son is morbid or gross or weird to me, not even his ashes.

Tim Miller had the misfortune to be called by Cindy Anthony and dragged into this nightmare. The way they treated Tim Miller is one of the reasons this case became "must see TV" . They behaved badly ,not like any other family with a missing child.
I have a new perspective about the lawsuits. Maybe it's time to move on and make sure the Anthonys don't have another chance at a media run.

Let this end with the focus on Caylee ,not Casey and not her parents or any of the characters who made a career orbiting around this family.No more black cowboy hats or big white sunglasses.

"You are my Sunshine,my only Sunshine.You make me happy when skies are gray.You'll never know dear how much I love you.Please don't take my Sunshine away" :sunshine: One little girl who rocked our world :grouphug:

Casey Anthony Court Hearing Oct. 10 - Overview of Outcome - YouTube

:furious: This alone, if he did nothing else makes me want to see him disbarred.

Do you all think he knew at this time that Caylee was dead or if he was blindly buying into the missing theory?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megan_peterson253
Back