Tim Miller Speaks Out

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess the Croslin's, just a guess but since LE ran out and picked up hank jr for questioning after Misty's tapes were released I had a suspicion that it might have been them....course with cousin joe thrown in there somewhere too.

Ya know the sickest thing of all? Le has cleared no-one to my satisfaction. And if Cousin Joe by some small chance went in that trailer that night and tried to seek some revenge on RC, and was seen by Haleigh and hurt her to avoid being found out.....we will never know. There have been so many lies and mixed up stories that some freak could be walking around scott free because this bunch couldn't tell the truth. We have better hope of someone walking into the police department and confessing than we do of hearing the truth. I wish everyone would be forced to do a LD test. Oh my gosh, I have turned into my mother...

Again, my understanding from what I heard Cobra say, Cousin Jo O. is in jail in Tennessee. For what? I don't know, but it has been stated he is in jail. Don't even know if it is true but that is what I heard.

I think Tim thinks Ron is lying.............I'm pretty sure he does. Yep Yep.

Ohh we are going to have links to voicemails soon. This case is like a volcano ready to blow today, thank gosh. Let's bring Haleigh home D@m it!

finally--I am thinking we might get the truth as Haleigh has a lot of voices pulling for her right now........

However, I don't doubt Hank called because of this as it doesn't make sense why he would call to berate TM for wanting $35K to search unless he actually believed that was true. Now, RC could have said it or Hank could have gotten that from something else RC said-who knows with these guys. But I do think somehow the average cost of "a" search, $35K was communicated as the amount it would take to pay to TM to get him to search for Haleigh. No way do I believe TM asked for this nor do I even really believe this was ever actually said by anyone-just that Hank thought that was the case and called TM to "yell" at him for being so callous essentially.

Now one thing I wonder is if this was RC's story for him & MC turning on TM. But I don't know why he would only communicate it to Hank. If it were the reason, I would think it would be disseminated as how TM was supposed to come help us but then told us he wanted $35K to search for Haleigh. Pretty dumb move if true as no one would believe this of TM as I'm sure word would have emerged before now if he was extorting money from victim's families.

It is quite possible that during conversations of Tim leaving the first time, Tim mentioned how much it costs for a certain period of time to conduct a search. It is also possible that Ronald thought if he came up with that x amount, in this case $35,000, that Tim would not leave and keep searching.

Now...I don't have any reason to believe Hank Sr. after all the carp he has pulled on Ronald to date. So I am not convinced Ronald ever called him to say something about the money.

I think Tim may have taken it wrong and instead of realizing it was a reference to either the search or to reward...he thought it was for a pay off or ransom.

We are going to have to wait to hear exactly what Tim heard on that phone message from Hank Sr. to see what he could have taken from it.

That link also proves that Hank, Sr is the one that called Tim about the $35,000, NOT Ron.
On August 28th, Misty Cummings’ father, Hank Croslin Sr., left a voicemail message for Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch claiming Ronald Cummings told him “If I had $35,000, I could have Haleigh back”.
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/02/ronald-cummings-if-i-had-35000-i-would-have-haleigh-back/

When did Hank, Sr become reliable?

ETA - I wonder when Hank, Sr. made this call? Didn't he also make a comment about Tim supposed to have been a friend to Ron? Hank and Ron aren't even speaking.

Wow... From the article:

"On August 28th, Misty Cummings’ father, Hank Croslin Sr., left a voicemail message for Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch claiming Ronald Cummings told him “If I had $35,000, I could have Haleigh back”. So Tim Miller reacted quickly, reaching out to people he knew who would help. Now another fellow Texan and friend of Millers, Roy Moffitt of Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling Inc. has stepped up to the plate and written a check to Ronald Cummings for $35,000

So now that Tim Miller, who’s only concern is to find Haleigh Cummings, has got you the money, (below is a copy of the check to prove it.) you and Hank SR. can go get Haleigh, Ronald, and bring her home safely. "

Hmmmm... The facebook Prime News link said that Tim will be answering this at 5pm... Prime News is on HLN, right? I want to make sure I DVR it.

That link also proves that Hank, Sr is the one that called Tim about the $35,000, NOT Ron.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/02/ronald-cummings-if-i-had-35000-i-would-have-haleigh-back/

ETA - I wonder when Hank, Sr. made this call? Didn't he also make a comment about Tim supposed to have been a friend to Ron? Hank and Ron aren't even speaking.

That is a very important point artherella, thank you so much for providing the link.

Do you think for one minute that Tim would have let it get to this point if he did not believe it came from Ronald?????? There is no way.

I have twins and they have always been good about "telling" on each other from a young age (they're 11 now) but they never felt like they could tell on adults unless it was something done TO them that they had been told was nto OK. In their minds adult actions were generally permitted, including those with each other and they wouldn't imagine their "telling" about adult actions as a "threat". That's more my point-5 yr olds don't threaten adults in their life with "telling" on them. To kids only other kids get in trouble and get "told" on, not their adult caretakers. Like my kids don't "tell" on their grandparents or aunts and uncles for eating 10 cookies but they would tell on their cousins and siblings.

Well, I can tell you that my five year old granddaughter tells about everything she sees her big sister doing with her boyfriend. The last time I saw her she said "Guess what? I saw D........... kissing John!" She is a regular spy and tattletale. Five year olds understand a lot more than they use to, it seems like it to me anyway.

And back to thinking why Crystal had to go to court to get counseling for Jr--clearly most parents would think a child's mental welfare should be priority one....so...why fight it--unless maybe more info about a bouncing couch might come out? Just thinking out loud...

I have no knowledge that Hank and Ron aren't even speaking? :waitasec:

Maybe Hank started putting the pieces together and is concerned about his daughter? It is POSSIBLE...IMHO

Why wait for tomorrow to do anything? Why drag this thing out. Why is the whole story unfolding like a soap opera? It is not fair to Haleigh and every moment that anyone involved holds onto voice messages or hides valuable information from LE is wasting precious time. I just don't understand what is happening right now.

This is about a little girl that is missing from the only place in the world she ever knew. Why is Teresa calling Tim Miller instead of LE for help? No wonder LE can't make an arrest in this case.

So sad. The longer it drags out, the harder it will be to prove exactly what happened. :(

I am so glad that they have the money, now Ron can bring Haleigh home ! Should be taking place any minute right ? I'll just sit right here and wait.

Ron told Tim if he has the 35,000 he could bring Haleigh home....Tim also got a voice mail from Hank saying the same thing.....

Calling Hank and RC's bluff is further proof that TM wants to do what is right AND FIND HALEIGH! He's trying to get the game playing out of the way and save this child!

So Tim M got the 35,000 dollars for HaLeigh return. so umm where is HaLeigh? This case is making all of us crazy. To many twist and turns and still no HaLeigh.

Do you think for one minute that Tim would have let it get to this point if he did not believe it came from Ronald?????? There is no way.

I am questioning HANK, Sr. & HIS motives.

Hank, Sr and Ron are not even speaking. They are not even ALLOWED to speak.

Let's try to look at this for a minute:

~Ron & Tim Miller became very close (according to reports). Tim has spent a lot of time with Ron. They've rode horses together. Spent time talking. Tim went with Ron to church, and went to HaLeigh's vigil. By all appearances, Tim cares about Ron.

~When, by appearances, Ron had this disagreement with Tim, that was only within the past few days. Late August - early September.

~Ron was NOT speaking to Hank, Sr in late August - early September due to the assault charges. (Ron was arrested around midnight on August 7th).

~So, WHY would Hank Sr ask Tim "I thought you were a friend?" (paraphrasing) I don't think Tim is lying. He has the voicemail to prove it!

I think Hank and the Croslins are a shady bunch. I have no idea what they are up to, but I do not believe for ONE SECOND that Ron has been speaking to Hank, Sr. No way!

I think Tim wants to find HaLeigh no matter what. I think he'll do ANYTHING to find her. I think perhaps Tim misunderstood the recording of Hank, Sr. Look how many of US were confused last night. Hard to say until we actually hear it ourselves, though.

I just don't believe Ron is speaking to Hank. And I don't think Hank is suddenly "taking up" for Ron. "I thought you were a friend, Tim!" C'mon. Does that ring true to anyone? Suddenly Hank, Sr is Ron's champion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668