Time Line For When The 1998 Car Casey Drove Was Towed From Amscott...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A list of nearby stores there would help us see where Casey shopped. Which ones were open during early hrs.

Does anyone have or can they get the info from the cell phone ping? I am not sure that has been released yet. I have read the timeline you all wrote and it leads me to believe that is it is correct the body was in the trunk and removed before the 24th when GA went in the trunk, the smell got to be more than she could stand and ditched the car. I would also agree the car was dropped off the night of the 26th and she may have been with someone eles who took her shopping for the dinner items, then she was dropped back off at the car around 9-10 am to meet Tony, thus this is why she wasn't in the car when he pulled up. I was wondering what days she was in those secluded areas around the airport and such can any one help me on this?

just to add
her boyfriend told LE that he followed up with Casey sometime shortly after he picked her up and asked did your father go get the car?
she said yes she spoke to her father , her father had the car taken to a dealership and might be getting Casey a new car or something.
Of course more lies, she never called her father to go get the car, the car was still sitting there, the car wasn't taken to a dealership
just wanted to point out more of her lies at every turn

I thought this was odd the Garbage part
17290449-1.jpg

This is one more point that leads me to believe Cindy did not know anything yet.
Not that she is in her right mind, but no one who is part of a coverup is going to argue about the cost of the impound.
No, Cindy did not not of anything until later this day.

The car was left in the lot of Amscot on June 27th and the tow company picked it up on June 30th. The letter would have gone out to George on July 1st and a notice would have been left in their mailbox. A second attempt at delivering the certified letter would have been made either July 2nd or July 3rd and another notice left. George did not pick up the car until July 15th.

LE did not obtain a search warrant for the car until July 17th.

CAR LEFT AT AMSCOT ON 26TH
the car had to be left on the 26th --unless casey went to the grocery store a 5am and got picked up at 6am by bf Tony.

REMEMber, the car was there at 7am when lady came to work

Tony says he picked her up from parking lot (im assuming after his classes) so, sometime in the afternoon on the 26th right?

Wasn't the gas gauge broken? If so, the car may not have been out of gas when it was left at Amscot. In fact, doesn't it seem a little "odd" that Casey would run out of gas backing her car into a parking space near a dumpster? Any witnesses come forward to say they saw her "push" the car into this space -- though even that would not be proof positive the gas tank was empty.

Question somewhere in the affadavits I think Jesse Grund, possibly,but it was one of her male friends apartments, it states she arrived at his place mid morning and took a shower..does anyone know that date? I am thinking it will be the same date as the car was left at Amscott.

I've been working on a timeline of events surrounding the cars in this case. Don't know if this will help anyone. I don't have any great revelations, but I thought maybe a more experienced Sleuther might find some use for this. Please let me know if there is anything I should add or change. Thanks.

Car Timeline
• May 15: KC drives her white Pontiac to Voyage to meet AH, Ricardo, and Troy; afterward, she goes to RMs house for a few minutes then leaves: then on the 408, KC runs over ‘something,’ and gets two flat tires, RM and Troy go to pick her up; they leave the Pontiac in a residential neighborhood because they don’t have two spares that will fit (per Troy)
• May 24th: KC picks up Troy in the Pontiac and they go to Buffalo Wild Wings, where they met AH
• May 25th: KC drives her white Pontiac with passengers AH and Troy, to no clothing party at UCF
• June 13: AH rents a car to go to Jacksonville where AH’s uncle helps her with the title transfer of a ’new’ Toyota for AH because her other car had been totaled (when?)
• June 15 approx. 2300 hrs: GA returns home from work and sees KC’s white Pontiac in the driveway
• June 16: GA sees KC leave with Caylee (I don’t know whether or not he said specifically that the two left in KC’s white Pontiac?)
• June 17 Christ Stutz saw KC at his house driving a dark colored Jeep Cherokee
• June 18 1330 to 1430 hrs: neighbor BB saw KC back her white Pontiac into her parents’ garage
• June 20: KC's Pontiac runs out of gas the first time
• June 23??? GA chases KC in CA’s SUV from their house up the 408.
• June 24: GA needs a tool from KC’s Pontiac trunk; KC doesn’t want him to look in the trunk so she goes angrily out to the Pontiac, opens the trunk and pulls out GA’s missing gas cans (missing since June 22) from the trunk of her white Pontiac; GA does not see inside the trunk
• June 25th: KC starts telling AH about the terrible smell in KC’s white Pontiac; KC claims that GA borrowed the white Pontiac and ran over something and a smell like something died is coming from the engine area (Note: in AH's interview she states that she never smelled the smell, had only heard of it)
• June 27th: KC texts to AH that there had been part of an animal plastered to the Pontiac and KC had gotten rid of it; KC tells AH that she has run out of gas for the second Friday in a row and that she is waiting for TL to pick her up
• June 27 0700 hrs: KC’s white Pontiac is first noticed sitting outside Amscot
• June 30 0900 hrs: The white Pontiac Casey had been driving is towed from the Amscot store
• June 30: KC takes TL to airport in his black Jeep
• June 30: KC shows up at AH’s house and they decide to go together to Target to get gas cans: KC insists upon driving TL’s black Jeep to Target: KC and AH go to Target in the black Jeep
• June 30 – July 5: KC driving TL’s black Jeep a lot, according to AH
• July 5: KC drives TL’s black Jeep to the airport to pick him up; on the way back from the airport, KC points out a car wash where she had washed the Jeep
• July 7 during his lunch hour: KC’s friend Matthew has lunch with KC at Subway near University and Goldenrod; Matthew reports KC was driving a dark colored SUV (Rodeo or Pathfinder) that she said belonged to her boyfriend Anthony, who was out of town (Note: TL had already returned on July 5)
• July 8th 0630hrs: AH drives her maroon Toyota to TL’s house to pick up KC; they go to the airport; AH flies out to Puerto Rico; KC has permission to use AH’s car
• July 10 or 11: KC tells Troy that she is going shopping for a new car and that is one reason why she cannot go to Puerto Rico with the friends
• July 15 the owner of Cast Iron, statement indicated between "2PM & 4PM". That Casey was driving a car that matches the description of Amy's car (the Toyota).
• July 15 at 1430 hrs: Casey picks up Amy Huizenga at the airport in Amy’s Toyota; they drive to TL’s house together in Amy’s car and Amy drops off KC
• July 15: GA goes to pick up the white Pontiac at the Johnson’s Tow Yard; finds out he needs cash, so he leave for a “couple of hours” (per NL at tow lot) and then return to tow yard with cash and CA; CA and GA go out to lot with SB to pick up the white Pontiac; Pontiac has smell and when trunk is opened at the lot they find a garbage bag with a pizza box and maggots; GA drives the Pontiac alone back to the Anthony’s house and parks it in the garage
• July 15: AH drives her Toyota, drops off KC at TL’s, drives to airport, takes JP and RM and Troy: back to RM’s house, leaves her Toyota at RM’s house (unverified?), and rides to the mall with JP; CA drives her SUV to the mall and picks up AH; CA and AH drive in CA’s SUV to TL’s and pick up KC: CA, KC, and AH drive to RM’s house and drop off AH; CA and KC drive around for a while and then go back to the Anthony home
• July 15:CA 911 Call "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" (referring to KC's Pontiac)
• July 15: Deputies search KC’s white Pontiac and find a "handwritten note" with the address of 232 Glenwood in it (Ricardo and Amy’s home)- per search warrant-
• July 16: LE has the towing company pick up the white Pontiac from the Anthony home and take it to their lot – some time before the car was picked up by LE, CA removed clothing from the car and washed them

<<bump, I hope>>

This is a link that JBean referred to in the main timeline thread. I don't know if this will stand along, but I know there are some of us who hope so. I've asked JBean, but you know how busy JBean gets!

This is a link that JBean referred to in the main timeline thread. I don't know if this will stand along, but I know there are some of us who hope so. I've asked JBean, but you know how busy JBean gets!
yes this thread will stand alone.:blowkiss:

I'm bringing this over from the questions thread, 'cause I really need some help! (Don't we all.)

I have been obsessing over this timeline for weeks. I've asked about it a couple of times, and keep getting referred to the 'amscot, dumpster' thread.

I think WhiteWolf's analysis is a good one. One thing I'm thinking, though, is that the latest date should be maybe the 23rd? KC first mentioned the car smell to Amy on June 25. I wonder if decomp would develop such a strong smell in just one day, even in the Florida heat.

I've also wondered if there's a possibility that the car was at Amscot before the 27th. I'd be interested in knowing the work schedule of the woman who reported it. Could it have been there on the 26th, and just not noticed?

Also, I remember hearing the 11-11:30 time that TonE picked her up. (I can't believe that there's so much ambiguity about this time period) I can't see KC just standing around from sometime before 7:00 am on the 27th for 4 to 4-1/2 hours until TonE got there. Those freezer pops would have reverted to liquid by then. So he had to have picked her up on the 26th.

I have also questioned why, when KC called TonE, he didn't just take a can of gas in put it in the tank.

And once, on the accomplice thread, I even conjectured that if she did have an accomplice, I wondered if it might be TonE -- albeit an unwitting accomplice. Could he have shown up to pick her up and she said something like, 'sweetie, I have a big bag of trash in the trunk. since we're right by the dumpster, could you toss it in there for me?" Just one of the things I've been pondering.

See, I've really needed this thread! Thanks, again.

CAR LEFT AT AMSCOT ON 26TH
the car had to be left on the 26th --unless casey went to the grocery store a 5am and got picked up at 6am by bf Tony.

REMEMber, the car was there at 7am when lady came to work

Tony says he picked her up from parking lot (im assuming after his classes) so, sometime in the afternoon on the 26th right?

this is possibly incorrect - I think the pings thread (not the recent one, but the second one that was recently closed) indicates KC was definitely at TL's til around 10 am on the morning of the 27th.

I dont think this timeline can be accurate without closely looking at where the cell pings indicate KC was, not (possibly unreliable) witness statements.

this is possibly incorrect - I think the pings thread (not the recent one, but the second one that was recently closed) indicates KC was definitely at TL's til around 10 am on the morning of the 27th.

I dont think this timeline can be accurate without closely looking at where the cell pings indicate KC was, not (possibly unreliable) witness statements.

My feeling is that the lady at Amscott is definitely incorrect.....I posted ping timeline and map for the morning of 6/27 on the pings thread......all phone pings show that TL picked up KC at Amscott around noon......after she had been in the ping zone south of Amscott.......the area of her parents home on Hopespring Dr.

Plus the texts to Amy that "my car ran out of gas" were just before noon on 6/27.

I'm bringing this over from the questions thread, 'cause I really need some help! (Don't we all.)

I have been obsessing over this timeline for weeks. I've asked about it a couple of times, and keep getting referred to the 'amscot, dumpster' thread.

I think WhiteWolf's analysis is a good one. One thing I'm thinking, though, is that the latest date should be maybe the 23rd? KC first mentioned the car smell to Amy on June 25. I wonder if decomp would develop such a strong smell in just one day, even in the Florida heat.

I've also wondered if there's a possibility that the car was at Amscot before the 27th. I'd be interested in knowing the work schedule of the woman who reported it. Could it have been there on the 26th, and just not noticed?

Also, I remember hearing the 11-11:30 time that TonE picked her up. (I can't believe that there's so much ambiguity about this time period) I can't see KC just standing around from sometime before 7:00 am on the 27th for 4 to 4-1/2 hours until TonE got there. Those freezer pops would have reverted to liquid by then. So he had to have picked her up on the 26th.

I have also questioned why, when KC called TonE, he didn't just take a can of gas in put it in the tank.

And once, on the accomplice thread, I even conjectured that if she did have an accomplice, I wondered if it might be TonE -- albeit an unwitting accomplice. Could he have shown up to pick her up and she said something like, 'sweetie, I have a big bag of trash in the trunk. since we're right by the dumpster, could you toss it in there for me?" Just one of the things I've been pondering.

See, I've really needed this thread! Thanks, again.

In Toni statement he said that KC told him she ran out of gas

while Toni was in NY he talked to KC over the phone and asked about the car at amscot... Toni said KC told him it was car trouble and GA would take care of it..... Im still looking to see what was going on the 26th of June and I have some other stuff as well

I wonder if the lady at Amscot that called to get the car towed arrived at work on Monday and saw the car still there, called the tow company and just said that the car had been there since Friday morning to get it towed.I guess it would depend on what exactly the sign states in reference to how long a car can be on the lot before it is towed.

Im working on stuff....should I post what Ive done so far...my thoughts?

My feeling is that the lady at Amscott is definitely incorrect.....I posted ping timeline and map for the morning of 6/27 on the pings thread......all phone pings show that TL picked up KC at Amscott around noon......after she had been in the ping zone south of Amscott.......the area of her parents home on Hopespring Dr.

Plus the texts to Amy that "my car ran out of gas" were just before noon on 6/27.
Great job! :clap::clap::clap:

Question somewhere in the affadavits I think Jesse Grund, possibly,but it was one of her male friends apartments, it states she arrived at his place mid morning and took a shower..does anyone know that date? I am thinking it will be the same date as the car was left at Amscott.
It was determined to be July 1st which means it had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance or disposal, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back