Timeline

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One has to question everything that GZ said and did. Just because he said Trayvon started to run, Trayvon was walking toward him, Trayvon had his hand in his wasteband, he (GZ) lost sight of Trayvon, he (GZ) started back to his truck, and Trayvon ambushed him where the sidewalks meet...doesn't mean that any of that actually happened.

GZ would have us believe that he and Trayvon somehow started fisticuffs at the crossing of the sidewalks and ended up three buildings down and 70 yards from Trayvon's backdoor. Did they log roll the distance or did Trayvon try to get home and GZ chased after him? Or did Trayvon make it all the way to his sliding glass door and find it locked? Did GZ confront him on his patio and Trayvon took off running away from the man with the gun?

Really, what makes more sense? Knowing where Trayvon's phone was found is going to make all the difference in the world.

I'm basing the position I have shown for the truck on 2 things.

What George said to the 911 dispatcher:

Later, he says the following:

Other that the location I have shown, where in this entire development could George's truck have been parked AND:

• George be able to see TM start running "down towards the back entrance" while inside,

• Be in full view of responding LE officers after going past the mail boxes,

• Be parked at a "cut through"?

What his father said on the Sean Hannity show:

I don't see anywhere else in this entire development all of the above qualifiers could be met except in the location I have shown.

Now, whether or not any of it's true is another matter...........
I regret not being more precise in my wording, I am in basic agreement with the truck being near that particular cut through and I also agree it is very possible it was exactly where you place it. GZ does say that his truck is by the cut through but the way he words it initially it he just says "pass the mailboxes, that's my truck" which makes me think his truck was maybe more in between the mailboxes and the cut through rather then being precisely at the cut through. Intuitively it also makes sense to me that if GZ parked to observe TM at the clubhouse he would have parked a little closer to it then the cut through.

I regret not being more precise in my wording, I am in basic agreement with the truck being near that particular cut through and I also agree it is very possible it was exactly where you place it. GZ does say that his truck is by the cut through but the way he words it initially it he just says "pass the mailboxes, that's my truck" which makes me think his truck was maybe more in between the mailboxes and the cut through rather then being precisely at the cut through. Intuitively it also makes sense to me that if GZ parked to observe TM at the clubhouse he would have parked a little closer to it then the cut through.
BBM

Just keep in mind, if he was parked further back toward the mailboxes he would have been parked in front of any where from 1110 Twin Trees to 1160 Twin Trees, depending on where, and this could not have been a truthful response to the dispatcher:

911 dispatcher: Alright, what address are you parked in front of? [3:21]

Zimmerman: Um, I don’t know. It’s a cut-through so I don’t know the address. [3:25]

I hope that both sides are reading here and hire a media/public relations rep. That way at least the field of play would be level. The prosecution needs to do background research on every one of GZ's claims at public service.

1. Was the mentor program disbanded?
if so, did he sign a contract saying that his mentorship was only valid within his capacity as a volunteer and representative of the agency/

2. Did he really try to rally for the homeless man by handing out fliers? Is there any proof except his and his family members' word for it.

3. What did his "boys" in Manassass get locked up for? Did a partner or friend of his sister get beat up or worked over by GZ's "boys?"

4. Why did Gz leave private school and go to a public HS?

5. Will the female patron of the bar or party that he had a shoving match with testify to his violent nature?

6. Why did his business fail? Where is his ex business partner today?

7. Will a College Administrator attest to the fact that GZ was working toward an AA in General Studies ans not in Criminal Justice?

8. Will the ex girlfriend testify to GZ's violent nature?

All of these questions and more need to be answered.

BBM

Just keep in mind, if he was parked further back toward the mailboxes he would have been parked in front of any where from 1110 Twin Trees to 1160 Twin Trees, depending on where, and this could not have been a truthful response to the dispatcher:
Have you seen this CP?

It provides a little peek at the community again, and has Taaffe showing the *supposed* exact spot on the concrete where GZ was "victimized."

ABC7's Scott Thuman went inside the Sanford, Florida neighborhood where the shooting happened.
He talks with Frank Taaffe, a friend of Zimmerman's, and a former neighborhood watch volunteer himself, who says it was self defense.
Taafe shows us what he says eye witnesses told him happened that night in the Twin Lakes neighborhood.
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/0...ot-trayvon-martin-in-self-defense--75855.html

Video at link.

Have you seen this CP?

It provides a little peek at the community again, and has Taaffe showing the *supposed* exact spot on the concrete where GZ was "victimized."

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/0...ot-trayvon-martin-in-self-defense--75855.html

Video at link.

Thanks. I hadn't seen that, but it's good to see nothing's changed with Francis. If you don't like his story one day:

TMTaaffeBody.png

Just come back later and he'll show you a different one:

TMTaaffeVer.png

Then in the same interview with Francis, the reporter points out ANOTHER location for the body 25-30 feet away from where Francis had just shown!

TMTaaffeVer1.png

Look back at the NBC walk thru w/ Francis back in March I've posted numerous times before. Notice where he said George was parked. Now, he's got him down at the end of the street almost to the cut through, TURNED AROUND facing TM as he walked, AND managed to get the ole circling the truck in there.

This is nuts.

Frank Taffe tells us where GZ was parked. That area looks to be about 2/3 down Twin Trees to the first curve. Well Frank. How is it that when George says: "Hey we've had some break ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy,,/// "Retreat View Circle, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle." "He's just walking around the area looking at all the houses."
So maybe that is where GZ ended up being parked. Because if he was parked at Twin Trees he could not be able to view anyone walking about on Retreat View, looking at all the houses now could he? And why park and there instead of driving to the curve and save time from having to walk down the street? Taffe also indicates that the vehicle's headlights were facing towards the front entrance and Retreat View. Did he back up? Yet on the tape GZ says he was parked at a cut-through.

BBM

Plus if LE was looking for his truck and it was on Twin Trees why would GZ be looking for an address on Retreat View Circle at the end of the cut through. That makes no sense??? The last thing LE asked him was the location of his truck. jmo

I believe FTaaffe wasn't there and is giving a hearsay account of what GZ might have told him...Doesn't mean it's a fact...I believe his advocates are trying desperatly to get that SYG defense for his buddy..

I don't believe third hand accounts are truthful...it's more like playing telephone game..a few people are whispered a sentence and by the end, the original story changes as the people get the message wrong..:what:

I believe FTaaffe wasn't there and is giving a hearsay account of what GZ might have told him...Doesn't mean it's a fact...I believe his advocates are trying desperatly to get that SYG defense for his buddy..

I don't believe third hand accounts are truthful...it's more like playing telephone game..a few people are whispered a sentence and by the end, the original story changes as the people get the message wrong..:what:

I agree, a lot of what is known from that evening has come from 2nd or 3rd hand information and there is nothing to collaborate it with because we still have never seen the entire statement that GZ gave police that night, only what he said in the 911 call.

I think we're going to find out that a lot of theories are going to change as details continue to come to light.

BBM

Wether GZ is innocent or guilty I don't think him giving an imprecise truck location to the dispatcher is going to be an issue against his credibility. People just often use vague or accidentally incorrect language when giving directions. It may seem misleading to us internet sleuths but that's just cause we have limited access to information about the case, to the police it's never been a mystery where the truck was since it was close enough to what GZ said that once on at area they could find it easily and they know exactly where it really was.

FT likes to hear himself talk (and I cringe at the mention of his name). However...I also think there is a reason why some of the neighbors are reportedly coming to GZ's defense after the fact. The homeowners are going to be subject to a civil lawsuit UNLESS GZ is found not guilty. They may have sufficient insurance for the Association, but very possibly they could be subjected to an assessment to pay what is not covered by insurance!! We have John, FT, and the Rodriguez family (that saw the heavily bandaged and injured GZ the next day). Just a thought.

FT likes to hear himself talk (and I cringe at the mention of his name). However...I also think there is a reason why some of the neighbors are reportedly coming to GZ's defense after the fact. The homeowners are going to be subject to a civil lawsuit UNLESS GZ is found not guilty. They may have sufficient insurance for the Association, but very possibly they could be subjected to an assessment to pay what is not covered by insurance!! We have John, FT, and the Rodriguez family (that saw the heavily bandaged and injured GZ the next day). Just a thought.

Whether GZ is found guilty or not guilty a civil suit is still possible. jmo

Unless he is saved by SYG.

If, big IF....the prosecution has already stated, they do not believe this to be a self defense issue, also stated that TM could have used that same defense..and they will vigoroulsy fight that issue, should MOM take it on..

I remember MOM not knowing if he will use this for his defense...he needs to see the evidence first...and I'm suspecting the call into the NEN has already removed the doubt with GZ's own words being used against him..

I am wondering who GZ will sue after this is over. jmo

I don't know. His ex-attorneys that weren't his attorneys? AC for arresting him when he only wanted to come in a "talk" about his case? GZ admitted he shot TM not sure who he could sue. jmo

*bump*

let's go ahead and start putting a timeline together in one thread.
We are not going to see eye to eye on events- so let's keep that in mind and work through each time line item best we can.
Please stick to msm and police reports as it relates to the timeline.

*bump*

TM was not a criminal. I could see that being challenged also. jmo

There is already precedent on the SYG where a guy got stabbed simply because he swung a bag of radios at someone, not because he was a criminal. Check the SYG thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE