TM's Disney Board Posts

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Found the picture of TMs foot........ugh! #1482

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2947743&page=99

Now it's all icky and scarred, heel is missing for the most part. It scares the out of kids and some adults, but this happened when I was only 8. I have learned to deal with it over the years. Made for high pain tolerance. (I had my first two babies without any meds at all, didn't really feel a thing.) The last one was over 10# so they cut him out (he was stuck), but even after I refused meds. Had I not been nursing I would have drank a bottle of whiskey because that mess hurt, but ugh...I hate medication. I wear flip flops sometimes but it does gross people out.

Here is the picture

In the small image I thought that was a great big bandage, but when I click on it, and the image is bigger, it looks like her extremely swollen foot. I have no words, either.

I agree. I actually read some of her trip reports just shortly before this case broke. It was the 365 days of food one I think I remember most. I was looking for Dis food *advertiser censored*. So some things about her postings I don't find strange. You really do have to plan what and where you are going to eat nearly a year in advance. That's not unusual. What I did find weird are the things that you pointed out. Her reports are braggy and Disjointed (see what I did there :giggle:) I remember thinking she was a drinker. . .even before this case.

The Dis can be a weird place. I love it for the volume of info but some posters there are a bit obsessed . . .as is obvious here. I'm not surprised she got eaten alive on her "why do people stay at monorail resorts" thread. That kind of thing is a no no on The Dis. Some people can afford it and some people will eat top ramen for a year just to do it. DO NOT question their choices! It's a strange place.

The thing that gets me, is I'm almost positive that Sidney had an account there at one time. Now there is no trace of that. But I would bet my last nickel he did. At one time I was reading about the "dark side" which is about how to have adult time. . .drinking, where the smoking areas are, etc. and I swear he was a poster there. . .but now I have no proof. :(

Can anyone explain what a "monorail resort" is?

I do remember a very negative post or postings by TM on Disboards that was very negative about accommodations, and about the luxuries the M's had at home. This post is discussed just up thread.

In all the posts I read previously on Disboards, TM was gushing about the food, rooms, decor, etc., etc., etc. Then I came acroos the negative one and didn't understand the context.

I am completely ignorant about WDW, Disney cruises, and all that fantasy and amusement world stuff. Could anyone explain in a short summary what TCM was so negative about, and why, as opposed to all the stuff she loved, which is identified in the thousands of photos she posted? TY

Thank you UndiscoveredTruth. I know you mean it. It's probably some weird something, idk, because I could use those links before. Umm...., if you don't mind my asking, how to you get online? Is there a little icon? It's probably a browser. :cheers:
LOL I knew it would be something really simple..I click onto an Internet Explorer icon that's on my desktop! :thumb:

I'm not sure I should even be using a pc. I know so little about them. If a message pops up on my screen and I don't know what it means (which is 9 times out of 10 :facepalm:) I just check the "ask me later" box. I keep doing that in the hope it will go away forever but it never does, it just keeps coming back! :banghead: Then there's the messages that look kind of dangerous and are most likely really important. I just shut my pc down altogether and start it up again 5 minutes later. :blushing:

I do have a family member who checks my pc now and again to make sure everythings updated etc. If it wasn't for them checking it, I doubt I'd get very far. :scared:

Can anyone explain what a "monorail resort" is?

I do remember a very negative post or postings by TM on Disboards that was very negative about accommodations, and about the luxuries the M's had at home. This post is discussed just up thread.

In all the posts I read previously on Disboards, TM was gushing about the food, rooms, decor, etc., etc., etc. Then I came acroos the negative one and didn't understand the context.

I am completely ignorant about WDW, Disney cruises, and all that fantasy and amusement world stuff. Could anyone explain in a short summary what TCM was so negative about, and why, as opposed to all the stuff she loved, which is identified in the thousands of photos she posted? TY

The monorail resorts at Disney World are deluxe resorts. . .the Polynesian, the Grand Floridian and the Contemporary Resort. They are on a monorail loop that connects to the Magic Kingdom. They are very expensive! I have never stayed at one. . .we are moderate resort people. BUT some people, especially with young children and deep pocket books, don't mind spending that kind of money to stay at one of those for the convenience factor.

I almost get where she is coming from. I would NEVER pay the kind of money Disney is asking to stay at one. . .I don't think it's worth it. Everything at Disney is overpriced. For the money you pay for a deluxe, you are not getting an equivalent that you would pay the same money for outside of Disney. BUT it is understood. You don't question the people that CAN fork out whatever Disney asks for convenience. That whole thread reeks of jealousy! She seems mad they they can't afford to stay at a monorail resort anymore. And she is chastising those that can afford it and pay whatever Disney is asking. Kind of. . .if YOU people wouldn't pay these high prices, then maybe Disney would lower the prices and I could afford to stay there again. That's how it came across to me. . .a long time Dis member.

There should be an amateur psychologist plus the pro's thread here for those that have had their eyes burned by what has been posted by TM on fb, dis and other places. jmo Combine that with sleuthers & pro's and ta dah, you might get some idea of where her head was and will be when revealed in the future of the trial. Same with SM. What makes people like him that would kow tow to his misses other than threats of not seeing his children? Downstairs? Thanks OKG for thinking about this as I'm wondering where to post about the topic. ykwim?

jmo

The monorail resorts at Disney World are deluxe resorts. . .the Polynesian, the Grand Floridian and the Contemporary Resort. They are on a monorail loop that connects to the Magic Kingdom. They are very expensive! I have never stayed at one. . .we are moderate resort people. BUT some people, especially with young children and deep pocket books, don't mind spending that kind of money to stay at one of those for the convenience factor.

I almost get where she is coming from. I would NEVER pay the kind of money Disney is asking to stay at one. . .I don't think it's worth it. Everything at Disney is overpriced. For the money you pay for a deluxe, you are not getting an equivalent that you would pay the same money for outside of Disney. BUT it is understood. You don't question the people that CAN fork out whatever Disney asks for convenience. That whole thread reeks of jealousy! She seems mad they they can't afford to stay at a monorail resort anymore. And she is chastising those that can afford it and pay whatever Disney is asking. Kind of. . .if YOU people wouldn't pay these high prices, then maybe Disney would lower the prices and I could afford to stay there again. That's how it came across to me. . .a long time Dis member.

Wow. Thank you, I get it. When I read that on the Disboards, I was confused but couldn't bear to go back to square one, read all of it, and figure out why she was suddenly so unhappy.

So it's TOO expensive, but more "luxurious," and has nothing to do with their cruises. Thanks so much for helping me understand a big question I had about TCM's posts. :tyou:

To me, I just wouldn't go to the same place over and over again unless I was being paid to go over and over again. That to me it would be exhausting to go on off season & somewhat depressing when no one was around, that's a main theme with her posts for deals at one point. When I want to go somewhere to vacation, I want to see people, talk to them if they are friendly and want the same. Not a know it all complaining of bad food or bigger portions. I see food mania in many of her posts, alcohol locations to buy while there, personal talk about what was drank or what she tried at bars, pictures of drinks? etc..I see a pattern in 2012 on sadly. That bothers me and fits a possible reason why she could kill Heather. She was a drunk? What was SM? What's his part in all of this? Can't wait to know but would rather someone speaking up and telling where Heather is. Now. jmo

TM's Disney posts have drunk-posting written all over them. Forgetting what she wrote earlier, posting the same picture twice, combativeness, the info about alcohol and then the denials...even the bragging. I think she has been a serious alcoholic for a long time...staying up late , drinking and posting.

Her other social media follows the same pattern. For someone in the bullseye of a police investigation, she was reckless in her viciousness. Far better to have remained quiet. But late at night and drunk, she has no control IMO.

Likewise the sappy postings supposedly about her on SM's fake Facebook. She so wants to be that irresistible sexy blonde wife that he gushes over when he wakes up in the morning. She drinks to cover the reality that a pretty young girl is probably the first thing on his mind.

The dirty house is symptomatic too. Sleeping late, letting herself and the house go. TM needed help long ago.

I believe her posting about going back to her "rock n roll" ways in 2009 is not about sex...but about falling off the wagon. THAT is why she "begged SM to leave her."

I bet SM has placated her for years. Loving an alcoholic can be like living with two different people...one you love and have compassion for...and one that rages and is totally unpredictable. People stay because they love the "real person" and they just try to manage the other drunken personality. I am beginning to believe that was SM's approach. And he had three kids to think of in the mix.

But murder? Or even participating in a coverup? I just cannot get a handle on SM. Even if he totally blames himself for inciting his drunken wife...the woman is now...not just a drunk...but a dangerous murderous drunk! Unless he has convinced himself that whatever happened was an "accident."

Something just does not fit. Unless he was ALL in on this killing himself.

My opinion only, of course.

I agree. I actually read some of her trip reports just shortly before this case broke. It was the 365 days of food one I think I remember most. I was looking for Dis food *advertiser censored*. So some things about her postings I don't find strange. You really do have to plan what and where you are going to eat nearly a year in advance. That's not unusual. What I did find weird are the things that you pointed out. Her reports are braggy and Disjointed (see what I did there :giggle:) I remember thinking she was a drinker. . .even before this case.

The Dis can be a weird place. I love it for the volume of info but some posters there are a bit obsessed . . .as is obvious here. I'm not surprised she got eaten alive on her "why do people stay at monorail resorts" thread. That kind of thing is a no no on The Dis. Some people can afford it and some people will eat top ramen for a year just to do it. DO NOT question their choices! It's a strange place.

The thing that gets me, is I'm almost positive that Sidney had an account there at one time. Now there is no trace of that. But I would bet my last nickel he did. At one time I was reading about the "dark side" which is about how to have adult time. . .drinking, where the smoking areas are, etc. and I swear he was a poster there. . .but now I have no proof. :(

Is the "dark side" section gone, or just Sidney's posts?

I am sure he did too. On one of TM's threads I am almost positive I saw something along the lines that SM would be along shortly to add his two cents. Still looking for that one but I am pretty sure I read that.

Very possible he posted in the 'DISdads" threads.

Kelly

After reading the comment on the Dis board, I believe someone asked if the gas stations sell beer & wine. She replied & said they would go out of business if they didn't. Then she said "I don't drink either" meaning beer & wine & that she goes to SAMs or somewhere else for her liquor of choice.

I
MOO

That is correct. I have seen other posts where she says she does not drink beer or wine--just hard liquor. She always talks about some kind of disney drink out of a pineapple called Luau something, but then I heard her say in another post that she would never drink alcohol since she had to keep her senses about her at Disney because of her kids. The lies are unreal.

To me, I just wouldn't go to the same place over and over again unless I was being paid to go over and over again. That to me it would be exhausting to go on off season & somewhat depressing when no one was around, that's a main theme with her posts for deals at one point. When I want to go somewhere to vacation, I want to see people, talk to them if they are friendly and want the same. Not a know it all complaining of bad food or bigger portions. I see food mania in many of her posts, alcohol locations to buy while there, personal talk about what was drank or what she tried at bars, pictures of drinks? etc..I see a pattern in 2012 on sadly. That bothers me and fits a possible reason why she could kill Heather. She was a drunk? What was SM? What's his part in all of this? Can't wait to know but would rather someone speaking up and telling where Heather is. Now. jmo

I know that we were commenting on the fact that she may have roseaca (sp) from the redness on her cheeks and nose in the booking photo. But honestly, having known some functioning alcoholics in my time, they also have that windburned look across that area.

Anything is possible.

Kelly

That is correct. I have seen other posts where she says she does not drink beer or wine--just hard liquor. She always talks about some kind of disney drink out of a pineapple called Luau something, but then I heard her say in another post that she would never drink alcohol since she had to keep her senses about her at Disney because of her kids. The lies are unreal.

Lapu Lapu...and its an awesome drink. One will kick my tail...two I would be headed back to the room!

Kelly

Anyone else notice a couple of times in the 2013 posts that she said she had to wait on SM for a long time?

It made me wonder if he was using that time to talk to Heather.

Anyone else notice a couple of times in the 2013 posts that she said she had to wait on SM for a long time?

It made me wonder if he was using that time to talk to Heather.
Have you noticed anything out of the norm in her postings concerning the 10pm hour? The reason I ask is that there was a suspicious fake profile that posted something about 10pm being the witching hour with a wink. That post was deleted almost immediately. I thought that was odd because isnt midnight normally considered the witching hour? Then I noticed the "going for a run" post was at 10pm. Im fairly sure the Carolina Forest post was around 10pm and the trip to the lawyers office that included them supposedly being shot at was taken around 10 pm. I could be wrong about the time on the last two I mentioned. I cant think of a way this info can help the case but still a strange oddity.

"went to Universal Studios and got drunk with our Hard Rock friends. Point is ~ THIS IS OUR FIRST TRIP BACK TOGETHER SINCE THEN!!!!! We are gonna have some F U N! Oh yeah! GOT MYSELF A FLASK YESTERDAY!"

My brother was over for dinner and I showed him a couple (OK, more than a couple) of TM's post on the DisBoards and some on her SM. His comment: She's got a problem with alcohol. Being grandiose, argumentative, loving, defensive, bragging - the signs were all there. HOO (his own opinion)

My brother is a recovering alcoholic (over 25 years:loveyou:) and I have been to a lot of AA meetings with him. The stories are the same only the faces have changed.

This does not give her a free pass for anything because it was her responsibility to seek help. However, being the control freak she was, she would have just gone throu the motions without getting "it". She made her bed (well she probably has to now:clap:)so now she has to lay in it. MOO

Note to self: DO NOT post pictures of self with gun accompanied with a drunken rampage.

Set aside $300 for 3 people's alcohol? How much are the drinks at Disney?

Drinks at Disney can range from $7.50-$15 on average. That would mean 6-10 drinks for each of them if she was 'setting aside $300/day for them to drink (TM, SM, AC)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79
Back