TN TN - Apolinar "Polo" Saldierna, 54, roommate found dead, Springfield, 07 June 2024

mlhenn

Reaction score

Loved ones say the last time they heard from Apolinar "Polo" Saldierna, 54, of Springfield, Robertson County was June 7.

According to his friends, it's very unlike him to not return phone calls or show up to work. But no one has heard from Polo in more than two weeks.

What makes the case particularly strange is one of Polo's roommates turned up dead on June 11. That's only a few days after Gonzalez last talked to him.

Second Man Reported Missing from Home Connected to Homicide Investigation

The only concrete information Polo's friends and family have to go on is his red Chevy Silverado was recently discovered abandoned in Antioch.

"And he doesn't drive out of Springfield, so that was pretty strange that his truck was found there," Noemi E. Gonzalez said.

When Noemi Gonzalez saw her partner - Polo Sadierna-Garcia - at work on June 7, she said he’d planned to stop by his house before heading over to hers.

“He hugged me and gave me a kiss. And he says, I’m going home, I got to get some clothes. And he said, but there’s something I have to tell you - very important,” Gonzalez said.

But she would never find out what that something important was. Polo never came to her house and hasn’t been seen since.

This doesn’t look good at all…

On June 12, Apolinar Sadierna-Garcia, also known as Polo, was reported missing to the Springfield Police Department. Police and deputies confirmed to McClatchy News that Camaja and Sadierna-Garcia lived at the same address on North Oak Street.

The body of Carlos Camaja (the room mate) was discovered near train tracks on June 11, according to deputies.

Celia Ramirez-Hernandez and her 34-year-old son, Misael Cruz-Hernandez, face charges of homicide, fabrication/tampering with evidence and criminal simulation, according to a news release from the Robertson County Sheriff’s Office. (Concerning room mate’s death)

Sadierna-Garcia was last seen June 7 and reported missing five days later, Springfield police said in a news release.

Both investigations are ongoing. Authorities haven’t indicated whether the missing person case is connected with the death investigation.

The City of Springfield is currently engaged in an extensive search operation at the Greenway, focusing efforts on the creek around the Main Street bridge and the Greenway entrance.

MAP

According to officials in Springfield, the heightened activity, involving police, medical personnel, emergency management teams, and scuba divers, is centered on locating Apolinar (Polo) Sadierna-Garcia, who was reported missing on June 12, 2024.

Authorities have not disclosed specific details regarding the nature of the search at the Greenway, but the presence of scuba divers makes it clear, they are looking for something in the river.

IMG_8654_V2F_2024-06-29_12-36-25_753.jpg
IMG_8654_V2F_2024-06-29_12-36-52_800.jpg

Early Saturday morning, police began searching around 4 a.m., according to Smokey Barn News.

A small section of the Greenway from the entrance leading up to the Greenway was blocked off with crime scene tape, Smokey Barn News said.

Police said the Greenway is not closed and that there is no danger to the public.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back