GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to get past the advertisement in the beginning; it won't load. Has anyone been able to see the presser? Has it started?

No. It's just the same news story they've been running this morning. No live press conference on that link.

That link says the press conference will be at 11:15 a.m., so about an hour and 45 minutes from now.

There are suppose to be 2 pressers the first at 915 in Bristol. I'm not finding the link though

All I see on either of these sites is live coverage of a mayors budget news conference. Is somebody seeing something else? :confused:

I'm not seeing anything else. Waiting for 11:15.

Preston Ayres WCYB added 2 new photos.
1 min ·
The latest at 9:15 a.m - Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokesperson calls search for C. T.‬ like a "finding a needle in a haystack." There have been no credible sightings of C., Gary Simpson, or the van they are suspected of driving. They are expanding the search using aircraft today.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1267964493233228&id=112897422073280

WCBDVerified account ‏@WCBD 8m8 minutes ago
WATCH LIVE AT 11:15AM: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation news conference on active Amber Alert for C. T.

http://counton2.com/2016/05/09/nashville-musician-offers-5000-in-rogersville-amber-alert-case/

Talking about transportation issues right now.
On Saturday, C.’s pediatrician, Dr. Chris Calendine, informed the TBI he will offer a $10,000 reward for information leading to the safe recovery of the child. Dr. Calendine previously planned to use the money to save for a boar but indicated he would rather see the money used to further the effort to bring C. home.

A Nashville musician wants to add to the reward as well. Trey Healy, a dog groomer by day and a musician by night, wants to add $5,000

What an amazing community!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

So several news sites and facebook mention a stretch along hwy 31 near Mooresville Tennessee that had heavy police presence and today helicopter presence. So I just google street viewed that area, and came up with this. A very typical abandoned shack along that route.

1065 Hwy 31 Mooresville Tennessee

I'm in one of the group's on Facebook, and the people in that area are driving all over the back roads and checking properties. It's really awesome to see all these people out looking.

It's been checked afaik. One of the locals I'd reporting that they saw the van but lost it by rt. 31. Poor guy is very upset, and spent all day and most of last night driving around searching. In the group they are organizing and working on a map of where they've searched.

“At this point, we have had not credible sightings of any of these individuals or the van in which they are believed to be driving in,” said Josh DeVine, TBI’s public information officer. “We have no specific evidence that she left the state of Tennessee. We have not credible evidence that she is in the state of Tennessee.”

[...]

“We are going to ship some of our resources to this part of the state later today. We will have a command post that will join the U.S. Marshal Service in Rogersville. On board, will be intelligence analysts who will be working to coordinate tips [ and] the flow of information among our many partners,” said Devine.

[...]

“We want this guy in custody. We want C. T. back home. We have no reason to believe that this was some innocent weekend trip,” said DeVine.

http://wjhl.com/2016/05/09/watch-li...ic-on-the-search-for-9-year-old-carlie-trent/

DeVine says they've only received around 150 tips and want to encourage the public to remain vigilant in the search for T. and Simpson. As time goes on with still no leads, DeVine says your help could bring C. T. back home to her family in Rogersville.

"Our motto at the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is simple. Guilt shall not escape, and innonence shall not suffer," DeVine added. "We don't want Gary Simpson to escape, and we don't want C. T. to suffer."

http://www.heraldcourier.com/news/t...cle_fdba2f2e-15f1-11e6-a9d6-6f4a2703fb50.html

They are asking the public to remain vigilant and report anything they think might be relevant to the case, no matter how small.

http://wlos.com/news/local/latest-in-the-search-for-a-missing-9-year-old-tennessee-girl

We want him in custody and her in the custody of the person she belongs with, which is her father.

Video was released in order to give people an idea of the gait and carriage of the suspect. It may be a way for a member of public to recognize him.

Reporter asking about rumors and local gossip. False leads, etc. Has anything like that hindered this case?

Any time you release an amber alert - people sit up and take notice and care. And that is what you want. If people have a doubt or think they have seen this suspect we want to hear from them.

re helicopter searches

Rural, lots of trees and canopy. Makes it hard for air searchers to penetrate and see the ground.

said new info has been uncovered that cause them to be even more concerned for Carlie. Would not specify what that info was.

[paraphrased from live presser]

They said more had come to light that makes them more worried about her but would not elaborate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

said new info has been uncovered that cause them to be even more concerned for Carlie. Would not specify what that info was.

[paraphrased from live presser]

Bet some disturbing things were found on his computer.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member