GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing the cctv of her shopping so calmly after being taken out of school, it does make me wonder if she knew her uncle was going to take her out of school early, under a false pretence, & had been included in very general terms, in the planning of a secret trip.

Maybe he promised her Disney trip? or something every little girl wants.
Does he have any money?
Sounds like he gave up his life to have her, doesn't sound good.
Wonder how many clothes he packed and food?

Gary is unemployed and acts as caretaker for his disabled son per media reports. Which begs the question, who is taking care of that son now with his sudden unexplained absence?

We know Simpson told school personnel that C.'s father had been in an accident. We do not know if he in fact told C. that. She may have been told something completely different. Such as we are going on a camp out, nature hike, picnic, etc. She was not in the video from walmart and may not have been aware of those purchases. She was present in the Sav a Lot video and would be aware of those purchases being made.

Regardless of what she was aware of that first afternoon, she has to have been told something by this point. Is she afraid? Is she worried? Has she been cautioned that they must not be seen by others? What has she been told?

I am losing sleep over this little gal. Let today be the day.

Yep. I'm apparently a contact for my husband's former step son (from his ex wife) and we still get his progress grades and she hates us.

I wouldn't hang too much on the school records. In my daughter's freshman year of high school I moved some people to a 'blacklist'. Then all years after that I filled out piles of forms with those people blacklisted and different people on an 'allowed' list. During her senior year I found the people I thought had been blacklisted for 4 years were still listed as emergency contacts Needless to say I freaked out on a couple of people at that school. Thank goodness there was never a need to contact an alternate emergency contact, that would have ended horribly.

Just to say schools aren't always on top of things.

I haven't read through the entire thread yet.

Perhaps someone has mentioned this before (probably so considering the caliber of the sleuthers here); the issue that bothers me the most is that this guy has to know that people are looking for them.
How is it that he is not aware of reports? Radio, television, newspapers...
Red flag for me; he knows "they" are searching but has yet to return this sweet 'lil girl. Why?

Praying that C. is found safe and sound.

I am sure he knows because his wife has been trying to call him and he's not answering.

Just a reminder that stuff downstairs stays there ;)

Healy told Channel 4 News he hopes that adding $5,000 will open the door for others in Music City to do the same.

"When you do good things it will come back to you. It's gonna come back to you. Five thousand dollars is a lot of money but when they find that little girl it's going to be paid back in full," said Healy.

Healy said he called the FBI and local police to give them the check, but no one has called him back.

He said he has no idea how this process works but is willing and ready to hand over the money right now.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/31919053/local-musician-adds-money-to-amber-alert-reward

If this money is added to the reward that will bring the total reward up to 30,000 for information leading to C.'s safe return.

Did anyone ever look up this perp's criminal record ?

"Whatever it is he's telling you, C, it's definitely not true. Get away from him. Run, scream. Whatever you've got to do. We've got people looking for you everywhere, and we'll never give up looking for you."

Simpson's wife of 34 years, Linda Simpson echoed Trent's message to C.

"I want to tell her please, please don't believe Gary. He's telling you lies and if you can get away, get away and ask for help," she said. "And we miss you and we love you and everyone is trying to find you, but please do not believe Gary, he's lying."

She said there were no warning signs of what's to come before the two disappeared.

"I didn't expect my husband to do what he's done," she told our Tri-Cities affiliate on Friday. "No signs, no warnings, or I'd have stopped it if I could."

[...]

Simpson does not have a criminal record.

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/tbi-...ert-for-9-year-old-rogersville-girl/171648942

^^ That's curious stuff. I wonder if Gary has been beginning to start a smear campaign against her dad. Or maybe this is in reference to the car wreck? Maybe he is saying her dad died in a car wreck and Gary is all that is left. **speculative**

This is awful. Poor C. :( I can't imagine what her parents are going through. Where is this sick man?!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

What a curious turn of events. What makes them think he's lying to her? Why do they BOTH say "don't believe his lies"? I wouldn't suspect he's lying to her at all, except perhaps telling her he loves her.

Wow, I can't believe this thread is so dead. :( So much for all the people that say that only the "little white blonde girls" get all the attention on their threads.

Nothing good can come out of this case. I SO want to be wrong! :( This may sound like some silly fantasy, but I was hoping some "force" would step in today and return C. home to her Mommy for Mother's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova