GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think he could have a scanner with him?

It's quite possible. I really hope he doesn't, though, because he may then decide to move or do the unthinkable if he thinks they are getting close. He did plan this out from what I can tell, so maybe. Would reception be good in that area?

I wonder if he is armed. Were there any firearms in the house that are missing? So much we don't know. C., praying for your safe return. We're here for you honey!

I hope they questioned his wife about this. Maybe searched applications for gun purchases? Checked with friends, other family, etc.

It's quite possible. I really hope he doesn't, though, because he may then decide to move or do the unthinkable if he thinks they are getting close. He did plan this out from what I can tell, so maybe. Would reception be good in that area?

My husband said reception would still be okay in the hills and trees. Not like cell service.

I also wonder if he takes any regular medications (or illigal drugs) that he can't go long without? He couldn't have an endless supply..........

I also wonder if he takes any regular medications (or illigal drugs) that he can't go long without? He couldn't have an endless supply..........

Very true. I hope LE thinks of that and checks all that out. Insurance will usually only give you a 30 or 90 day supply, so there's that.

Possibly, he has done what some other predators do to young girls and taken her to a hotel. I would also consider amusement parks, beaches, or other areas of interest. Personally do not think he is still in the home area.

Possibly, he has done what some other predators do to young girls and taken her to a hotel. I would also consider amusement parks, beaches, or other areas of interest. Personally do not think he is still in the home area.

I tend to agree that he is not super close to home. But I don't think he went too far because that would require being on the road and risking getting seen and identified. Still, I don't know the area at all so there may be a million nooks and crannies to search. JMO

I've been meaning to ask if anyone could tell what the brown box is that he purchased from Walmart with the pink blanket and throw pillow. It looks like a generic cardboard box that you use to ship packages. Silverware maybe? I ask this because I wouldn't immediately think "camping supplies" from the blanket and throw pillow purchases.

I've been meaning to ask if anyone could tell what the brown box is that he purchased from Walmart with the pink blanket and throw pillow. It looks like a generic cardboard box that you use to ship packages. Silverware maybe? I ask this because I wouldn't immediately think "camping supplies" from the blanket and throw pillow purchases.

I did not see a brown box, I saw a light pink throw rolled up, a throw pillow and a beige blanket. (I have bought the same blanket from Walmart, mine is blue however). IMHO

Yes, I thought of Hannah earlier today too. A similar outcome would be great but with both coming out alive. I don't think this man has evil tendencies towards C. I think he has taken her for safety reasons, and if so it could be heartbreaking for her for anything to happen to him. I would also like to know why he took C. the way he did. This may never be known if the police take him down

I did not see a brown box, I saw a light pink throw rolled up, a throw pillow and a beige blanket. (I have bought the same blanket from Walmart, mine is blue however). IMHO

I thought it was a 'beige' duvet cover. Off topic, but what is the purpose of the large awkward compartment thing the till man puts the purchases on at the end of the till????

I thought it was a 'beige' duvet cover. Off topic, but what is the purpose of the large awkward compartment thing the till man puts the purchases on at the end of the till????

The plastic bag carousel? I thought it odd that the purchases weren't bagged. Another thing he didn't try to hide.

The plastic bag carousel? I thought it odd that the purchases weren't bagged. Another thing he didn't try to hide.

That makes me wonder how aware of the world he is. Is he really that out of it that he doesn't know that all transactions nearly everywhere are recorded? Or did the clerk just not bag anything because the items were large?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879