GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From link: http://wjhl.com/2016/05/11/gary-sim...nt-family-says-check-barns-and-sheds-for-van/

-“I got up just like normal to get the girls ready for school he got up about a half an hour later, and everything was just like normal.”
-“He got his cup of coffee, bowl of cereal sat and watched for the bus after the girls got ready and they went on and got on the bus and went off to school. ***well then at 6:30 [a.m.] he took his dad to go do some errands and stuff and stuff and that was the last I saw of them.”
Possibly some insight as far as what LS meant when she said that GS had rituals that he had to do daily? JMO
**Wait---WHAT?! I thought GS left that morning around 6:30am to take his MI:L to a doctor's appointment?

So he was gone all day that day ? I'm sure LE knows if he took someone to the doctor for sure or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if I can follow another downstairs pursuit of a lead. My legs hurt, my feet are tired and mostly my heart aches every time one doesn't pan out.

Oh who am I kidding. Down I go.

:therethere:
:grouphug:
:loveyou:

#PrayersForCT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish we knew exactly what type of camping gear he purchased. It would perhaps give us some idea of the type of shelter he was planning.

Has a 9 year old, at his disposal
for a week.
Color me, upset, that his wife of 30 years, saw nothing.
Color me that her mother saw nothing,
Color me upset that her father saw nothing.
What were these, I saw nothing people doing?..

Ugh... so he has a (alleged ) history of abusing children?

I am so depressed.

Could someone please post the link to "downstairs"? TIA

From link: http://wjhl.com/2016/05/11/gary-sim...nt-family-says-check-barns-and-sheds-for-van/

-“I got up just like normal to get the girls ready for school he got up about a half an hour later, and everything was just like normal.”
-“He got his cup of coffee, bowl of cereal sat and watched for the bus after the girls got ready and they went on and got on the bus and went off to school. ***well then at 6:30 [a.m.] he took his dad to go do some errands and stuff and stuff and that was the last I saw of them.”
Possibly some insight as far as what LS meant when she said that GS had rituals that he had to do daily? JMO
**Wait---WHAT?! I thought GS left that morning around 6:30am to take his MI:L to a doctor's appointment?

"Last time I saw him was at 6:30 in the morning. When he took the car, he was leaving just like normal. Getting ready to take my mother to the doctor and he just left went out the door," said Linda Simpson.

Bad reporting???

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...-suspect-talks-to-Local-8-News-378857051.html

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hopefully they are doing helicopter searches tonight with infrared over the forest.

Hopefully they can do some infrared searches over the forest.

I have no doubt that is what they are using "infrared" it is amazing and fire fighters use it to see people in burning houses. They can see animals in the forest, so I hope they may see say an underground bunker, but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure how a victim of child abuse would typically act around her perp. When I saw the video from the grocery store, she didn't look scared to me at all. She looked like a normal bored child, and he didn't look overly protective. I guess I would imagine her to be uncomfortable around him, if he's been abusing her prior?

Shasta Groene. :(

Another poster(s) had asked earlier if it was suspected that GS is/was armed:
The following link is the only mention I have seen in MSM as to whether or not it is suspected that GS is armed:

When questioned if investigators believed Simpson could be armed, DeVine said he was not sure.

“We honestly don’t know with certainty that he’s not armed and dangerous but who’s to say?" said DeVine.

From link: http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/tbi-...t-for-9-year-old-rogersville-girl-1/184682583

Yes, any phone can be pinged as long as it has its battery in it. Pinging and GPS are 2 completely different things. A ping is communication between the cell towers and his phone. If he is hidden somewhere where there is little reception it may be because there is only one tower around and it can actually cover a large area. Ideally to use pings to locate a phone there are multiple towers getting a hit from his phone. The more towers, the closer in they can pinpoint the location with triangulation. GPS is much more accurate as it uses satellites to locate.

Agreed! My husband works in the Cell Tower division of AT&T, and he & I both thought that comment about not being able to ping his phone because it was a flip phone was odd...

Agreed! My husband works in the Cell Tower division of AT&T, and he & I both thought that comment about not being able to ping his phone because it was a flip phone was odd...
Maybe they have pinged it but don't want him to know it just in case he's been following MSM. One can hope anyways!

FWIW:
TBI: National Amber Alert does not exist

In a press conference Tuesday, a spokesperson for TBI said local, state and federal law enforcement are helping with the CTcase. However, there is not a “national” Amber Alert in place.
There is no such thing as a “national” Amber Alert, according to TBI. “Tennessee and the contiguous states will only issue an Amber Alert if there is verifiable information that the child is actually in one of those states,” said TBI spokesman Josh DeVine.

Private investigator Robert McCarter has worked missing child cases and says when a child goes missing, the parents have to immediately give law enforcement clear answers.
“Where was the child last seen? What was the child wearing? Who were they seen with last?” said McCarter.
If the abductor is family, more information is needed.
“If it’s a family member you want to look at their history their mental state what their capabilities are,” he said.

More @ Link: http://wwlp.com/2016/05/10/tbi-national-amber-alert-does-not-exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member