TN TN - Chloie Leverette, 9, & Gage Daniel, 7, Unionville, 23 Sept 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Excellent question! A year long question of hmmm. I fail to ever recall the circumstances/reasoning these children were with Paw & Maw McClaran.
We are only now...just beginning to hear mom's words, via MSM...after all this time. Yet, I welcome them.

Very interesting!

It seems to me (and this is just my opinion) Someone took these little ones and then killed grandparents

Now who would do this?
Someone that wanted their kids back?
Someone unhappy with the way they were being treated or raised?

I do NOT think its a stranger.

Were the parents allowed to see the kids?
Anyone know when they (parents) last saw the children?

'Never give up': Rally keeps hope for missing residents alive

The raindrops that began falling as balloons were released at a rally for Bedford County's missing persons Sunday seemed perfectly appropriate.

Tears from heaven, one might say.

[snip]

"I want them to know I love them very deeply," an emotional Daniel told a group of approximately 50 gathered at Bedford County Agriculture Center a year and six days after the fire.

"The whole family loves you. We have not stopped looking for you and we will never stop looking for you. Never give up. We will keep looking for you."

www.t-g.com/story/2009215.html

Before the Amber Alert System was merged with NCM&EC recently, the Amber Alert website carried active Amber Alerts for Chloe and Gage. Now, I can't seem to find them as active Amber Alerts.

The case of Bill and Kaidena Wood is one that has haunted me since it occurred. It has seemed that there has been little official 'feet on the ground' effort from LE on their case, and I'm left to wonder if the elderly are that disposable. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146329&highlight=Kay+Wood

It would appear unrelated, but it seems to me that the Woods story and what happened with Chloe and Gage bear striking similarities. jmho

http://www.t-g.com/story/2040220.html
Billboard reminds public of Shelbyville Missing
A newly-posted billboard across the street from Shelbyville and Bedford County law enforcement headquarters is helping give hope to family members of five missing persons.
The bodies of Chloie Leverette and Gage Daniel, who were staying with their grandparents, have not been found.

For Chloie and Gage. Still.

Oh, where are these poor little children

:bump:
Sweet Chloie. Sweet Gage.
Thinking of you...
Waiting for answers...especially for your loved ones, and those who think and pray for you.

http://www.t-g.com/story/2123077.html
Two years of agony, hope for missing kids' mother

Two years after Cheryl Daniel's children, Chloie Leverette and Gage Daniel, were last seen before a fire destroyed their grandparents' home where they were staying, she made it clear she's not backing down on finding them -- and the person or persons she feels abducted them.

Two years.
Chloie & Gage. :bump:

I wish there was something to say.
Chloie Leverette and Gage Daniel. ❤️
For Mr. & Mrs. McClaran. We remember.

Family still has hope of finding missing Bedford County siblings

http://wkrn.com/2016/11/17/family-still-has-hope-of-finding-bedford-county-siblings/

All that’s left of the McClaran home today is a concrete slab, a pile of rubble, a child’s shoe. There’s also something you can’t see that’s been left behind.

“There’s just an emptiness that you can’t reach,” said the children’s aunt, Mary Lamb. “It’s just constantly nagging at you.”

“We’ll never get our brother and sister back,” said Bubba’s sister Kay Smith. “But these children, we’d love to get back.”

Opinions of what happened to the children differ between the people of Bedford County as much as they do between family members.

“I think somebody came in and killed my brother and Mollie,” said Mary Lamb. “I think they took the children and I have no idea where they are.”

Others think the children died in the fire and their remains turned to ash.

However, state investigators are quick to debunk the theory that the children’s remains were turned to ash.

“We looked at the remnants of the house fire on multiple occasions,” said Chief Odonatologist for the Medical Examiner’s Office, Dr. Mike Tabor

“I’m completely confident they weren’t in there,” he said. “So now we wonder, ‘Where are these children?’”

Further evidence the children may not have been in the house include where the children slept. They slept in the same area as their grandparents, yet they weren’t found.

Also, if something as small as a bird was found, Tabor said, then pediatric teeth would’ve been discovered, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga
Back