TN TN - Dandridge, WhtMale 41-50, UP1547, living photo, 20+ diff IDs, Canadian tag, Jun'03

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks a bunch, UnlicensedPI!!!

Now what do we all think? Is it just the mustache fooling me?
I think there are more differences than similarities. The UID looks much hairier and the bridge of his nose is more slender. It looks like Harrod has blue eyes and a fair complexion, and the UID looks darker overall. Definitely was worth a side-by-side, though!

Vaclav is of Czech ancestry and his middle name is misspelled. Instead of Berich it should be Bedrich.

Even though eyebrows on both are very similar Vaclav has pale complexion. I am still of personal opinion that John Doe is of Middle Eastern or other origin.

Vaclav is of Czech ancestry and his middle name is misspelled. Instead of Berich it should be Bedrich.

Even though eyebrows on both are very similar Vaclav has pale complexion. I am still of personal opinion that John Doe is of Middle Eastern or other origin.
Yeah I was thinking north of Middle East, up the Caucasus and over towards Eastern Europe. That's what I'm seeing in the eyes anyways.

They have a similar overall look but it looks like their noses are different. Prosicky disappeared nearly 20 years before the UID died, so I would expect more significant aging as well.
Do we know when the AAA photo was taken? It seems the local coronor releases autopsies upon request. maybe that could be our way to securing a post mortem picture of the man?

Scarring? I can't see it, can you describe it? Burn scar, acne, something else?

Would love to see the list of names & addresses on the multiple IDs!

jmho ymmv lrr

dandridge tn up alias guy scarring.jpg
@Laughing Hope you can see the scarred chin now. Looks like some lumpy scar tissue there, as well.
I'd love to know the ID's he had in his possession, too!

View attachment 284082
@Laughing Hope you can see the scarred chin now. Looks like some lumpy scar tissue there, as well.
I'd love to know the ID's he had in his possession, too!
I chalked that up to shadowing or photo quality, but when you pointed that out it looks like he may have some on the viewer’s left side of his face. Coming down from his temple and onto the cheekbone?

Namus state that he also had in his possession a Canadian tag registered to a company in Canada. A bit silly question, what they mean by Canadian tag? Is that something to do with car or something else?

Just came across this case on Namus, can't see it on here:

Minimum age 41 years
Maximum age 50 years
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Male
Weight (pounds) 209, Measured
Height (inches) 65, Estimated

Found on June 14th 2003, hours after death, at 2471 Sky View Way in Dandridge, TN.

There's even a living photo of this man, with an AAA stamp I think: https://identifyus.org/en/medias/full/29137

Circumstances make me think that this was someone that lived and died under an assumed name. There are dental records and fingerprints (run through AFIS in 2015 with no hits), and DNA sample not yet tested.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/1547

Does he look familiar to anyone? I wonder what name he went by.
Hi all,
It seems like the website isn’t working anymore?
It keeps ongoing loading at this time for me.
Does anyone else have the same problem?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfred1221