TN TN - Charlotte, WhtMale 35-100, UP51803, alias 'Steve Johnson', lived w/ Patricia Beals, May'18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
CHARLOTTE, Tenn. - Authorities confirmed human remains were found in Dickson County.

Agents with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said they will be investigating after the remains were found at a location in the 200 block of Blackie Road, just off of Rock Springs Road, in Charlotte.

Officials said they were believed to be the remains of an adult.
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/human-remains-found-in-dickson-county

attachment.php

Human remains that were found by an electric department crew in an old, open cistern in Dickson County are being investigated by the Dickson County Sheriff's Office and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Shortly before noon Friday, a crew clearing the right of way for the Dickson Electric System near Rock Springs Road discovered an open cistern at an old home site. They looked in the cistern, saw skeletal remains and notified the sheriff's office, according to law enforcement officials.
https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...n-found-electric-crew-investigated/628913002/

Attachments

• 636625009216251103-Cistern-20180518.jpg
    636625009216251103-Cistern-20180518.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 410
TBI Looking for Public’s Help in Identifying Deceased Dickson County Man

NASHVILLE – The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is seeking the public’s help in identifying a man who was found deceased in Dickson County in May 2018. During the investigation into his death, Agents learned that the man had been living under the fictitious name of “Steve Johnson”, and are hoping someone may know his real name. The man’s body was found in Charlotte, not far from his Rock Springs Road residence, and investigators believe he had actually died about two years before his body was discovered. It is not believed that foul play was involved in his death; he likely died of accidental or natural causes. “Steve” had been living with a female named Patricia Beals for several years at the Rock Springs Road home, until her death a few months prior to his own. “Steve” was a white male with short, greyish-white hair. He was about 5’6” tall, and had a thin to average build. He was known to walk with a cane and had a limp, possibly due to a stroke a few years prior to his death. “Steve” often drove a white Nissan truck, and picked mushrooms in wooded areas near his house. He had told a friend that he was moving to Knoxville to live with a friend named Charlie. He had also referenced a friend named Buster, who was going to drive him to Knoxville from Charlotte.

If you knew “Steve” under another name, recognize the sketch of him, or know who any of his friends or family might be, please contact the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

TAGGED DICKSON COUNTY, IDENTIFICATION

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

:eek: I'm assuming this is a mugshot? If so, he must have a criminal record of some sort which might explain why he disappeared to live under an alias. Also, an 'ole Utah fella might prefer making TN home rather than say New York. And, depending on the crime you're running from, those hills and mountains of TN are perfect cover! :D (MOO)

I'll create a thread for him. ;)

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original
sketch-steve-johnson-2.20.19.png

Randall Craig Irvin

Male, White / Caucasian

Missing Age. 51 Years
Current Age 58 Years
First Name Randall
Middle Name. Craig
Last Name. Irvin
Nickname/Alias--

Height. 5' 7" (67 Inches)
Weight. 180 lbs
Race / Ethnicity. White / Caucasian
Hair Color. Blond/Strawberry - thinning on top.
Facial Hair Description Goatee
Left Eye Color. Blue
Right Eye Color Blue

Date of Last Contact. December 16, 2011
Missing From. Hurricane, Utah
Missing Age. 51 Years
Current Age. 58 Years

Hurricane, Utah 84737
CountyWashington County

Circumstances of Disappearance

Randall Irvin went missing on 12-16-2011 from his home in Hurricane, Utah.

Original
Original

:) Another scenario is that Mr. Irvin suffered a stroke and/or cognitive damage that resulted in amnesia. He healed and continued living life as he knew it from then forward. If so, I hope his new life was happy and enjoyable.

Rest in peace, sir.

I called in a tip to the FBI. During our conversation I mentioned this thread to inform the agent that others have submitted ideas/potential matches as well. I also posted a link to this thread on the FBI's FB page. I'll let you know if/when I hear any word back. ;)

NASHVILLE – The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is seeking the public’s help in identifying a man who was found deceased in Dickson County in May 2018. During the investigation into his death, Agents learned that the man had been living under the fictitious name of “Steve Johnson”, and are hoping someone may know his real name. The man’s body was found in Charlotte, not far from his Rock Springs Road residence, and investigators believe he had actually died about two years before his body was discovered. It is not believed that foul play was involved in his death; he likely died of accidental or natural causes. “Steve” had been living with a female named Patricia Beals for several years at the Rock Springs Road home, until her death a few months prior to his own. “Steve” was a white male with short, greyish-white hair. He was about 5’6” tall, and had a thin to average build. He was known to walk with a cane and had a limp, possibly due to a stroke a few years prior to his death. “Steve” often drove a white Nissan truck, and picked mushrooms in wooded areas near his house. He had told a friend that he was moving to Knoxville to live with a friend named Charlie. He had also referenced a friend named Buster, who was going to drive him to Knoxville from Charlotte.

If you knew “Steve” under another name, recognize the sketch of him, or know who any of his friends or family might be, please contact the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

TAGGED DICKSON COUNTY, IDENTIFICATION

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

How does someone die of natural causes or accidentally in a cistern like the one shown in the first post of this thread? Did he fall in?

Since they know who he lived with in 2016, hopefully that means they will find actual photos of him somewhere. I wonder how they know "Steve Johnson" was a false name? Did he have a fake ID?

TBI trying to identify man with fake name who died in May 2018

Officials say the man was living under a fake name: Steve Johnson.

SNIP

TBI describes "Steve" as white male with short, graying hair. He had a thin build and often walked with a cane and a limp, perhaps due to a stroke.

TBI says he drive a white Nissan truck and picked mushrooms near his home. He had friends named Buster and Charlie, and announced plans to move to Knoxville.
#

How does someone die of natural causes or accidentally in a cistern like the one shown in the first post of this thread? Did he fall in?

Since they know who he lived with in 2016, hopefully that means they will find actual photos of him somewhere. I wonder how they know "Steve Johnson" was a false name? Did he have a fake ID?

I'm not sure "Steve' is the same person as the one found int he cistern. The TBI release does not mention it- and I'm not 100% certain why he is in this thread.
But then, I've not had any sleep or anywhere NEAR enough coffee, so maybe I missed something.

I'm not sure "Steve' is the same person as the one found int he cistern. The TBI release does not mention it- and I'm not 100% certain why he is in this thread.
But then, I've not had any sleep or anywhere NEAR enough coffee, so maybe I missed something.
No, you're alright! I'm somewhat confused as well, lol. Thought it was just me. ;)

@luv2mets, I hate to ask, but do you think the sketch of this gentleman resembles your uncle?

Police continue to investigate man's remains found in Dickson County well
Here is a news article I found with a picture of the home he was believed to have lived in before his death. I too would like to know how he died of natural causes inside a hole in the ground unless he fell in and couldn't get out. This is so sad if that's the case he had no one come to check on him.

Police continue to investigate man's remains found in Dickson County well
Here is a news article I found with a picture of the home he was believed to have lived in before his death. I too would like to know how he died of natural causes inside a hole in the ground unless he fell in and couldn't get out. This is so sad if that's the case he had no one come to check on him.

Considering he was using a fake name I tend to believe that he was living in hiding or some kind of voluntary isolation. I just wish we could find the family who is probably wondering where he went and wth happened to him.

From the link:
...may have lived in a trailer on Rock Springs Road.
c231d347-b06d-42a8-a4d7-7bd2683921f3-large16x9_52151439_2594306560584779_6841902689442332672_n.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back