Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher, 34, Abducted while jogging 4:30 am, forced into SUV, Central Ave near Univ of M, personal items found, Memphis 2 Sept 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far away is the apartment complex where the car was found from where she was abducted?
I haven’t seen an apartment name or address reported in MSM. The most I’ve seen described in MSM is south East Memphis. I’m not familiar with Memphis so not sure how far from the abduction scene but eyeballing a map probably not too far, Memphis seems pretty compact.
This is a tweet from ABC24 Memphis

I haven’t seen an apartment name or address reported in MSM. The most I’ve seen described in MSM is south East Memphis. I’m not familiar with Memphis so not sure how far from the abduction scene but eyeballing a map probably not too far, Memphis seems pretty compact.
This is a tweet from ABC24 Memphis
In the Daily Mail article linked above:

On Saturday evening, a massive police presence was seen at an apartment complex in southeast Memphis named The Lakes at Ridgeway. A resident of the complex said that she had seen an ambulance also at the scene.

In the Daily Mail article linked below:

On Saturday evening, a massive police presence was seen at an apartment complex in southeast Memphis named The Lakes at Ridgeway. A resident of the complex said that she had seen an ambulance also at the scene.
I hope this case defeats the odds and she’s found alive!!!

That crossed my mind also. The abductors could have abandoned the vehicle with keys, knowing someone would steal it. I hope I am wrong though and answers come soon.
I just feel like anyone that abducts someone in a campus area and upper class neighborhood doesn’t have the where with all to think it through that much. Likely lots of high resolution camera photos in that area beyond the blurry photo shared with the public.

"A man has been detained by police in Tennessee in the search for missing mother and billionaire heiress Eliza Fletcher"

Wow! "billionaire heiress", this is the first I am hearing this! And they have someone in custody? They found the SUV? Wow things are moving quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe