GUILTY TN - Erika 'Megan' Sharpton, 24, raped & murdered, Tullahoma, 2 July 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are some closer that. One within walking distance. It may not be on their website, but it's been mentioned by several people. I don't have a link, so this may be pure speculation. I sincerely hope that Holly's family gets the answers they deserve. As hard as it is knowing what happened to my precious daughter, not knowing has to be a thousand times worse. I am grateful I got her back and got to respectfully let her go... I hope the Bobo's get some sort of resolution.

The ripples of Megan's death have spread far. Amazing how one life - unknown to me and so many others - can have such an impact. Love to you Ms. Sharpton.

I live in Megans community, I don't 'know' Ms Sharpton, but I admire her strength and I have come to know a couple of her family members and I just can not say enough good things about them. I mean it when I say, They ARE good people.

I have been emotionally attached to Megans case since the beginning. It was something that absolutely never ever should have been allowed to happen. There ARE people out there that OWE Megans mom answers.
She daily gives memories and thoughts about Megan, her family, her life and it's a blessing for us all.
We all feel connected to Megan, we wear our Megan shirts, we rally with the family when it's time for court, and we mean it... Megan is DJ's undoing. And I have a feeling that she will also be the undoing for those that covered for him for so long.

AzPistonsGirl is correct, the ripples of Megans death have spread far. I think Kelly will one day be a huge help to others in the same situations. She immediately reached out when the murder of Kayla Qualls happened...how strong can someone be?

We're with you Kelly.

dj's wife was a nursing student. there is at least one other nursing student in that area who is missing. is there any indication of the wife's involvement with this case? is it possible she scouted for him?

There doesn't seem to be a direct connection at this point. Megan's number came from Naomi's phone but DJ could have easily gotten it from there without Naomi's knowledge. I trust Franklin Co SD and Inv Hindman to answer all those questions. He linked this unknown attacker to Meg in a matter of weeks. That is pretty amazing. We are so grateful to have him on Megan's case. He won't leave anything unturned.

No doubt their work is never-ending with no task taken lightly.

Thank YOU Franklin Co SD & Inv Hindman - for all you do!

I will say, in my opinion, I feel his wife is connected (somehow by either giving the phone number to him, or speaking of Megan in the past to DJ, I don't know.)

I think of it this way, if your spouse committed the crime DJ did and you KNEW he had a criminal past (as she obviously is aware of his past, look how they met) ...and you had NO knowledge of that crime, why would you be so vile and nasty to the victims family in court as she has??
IMO, if I found out my spouse committed that heinous of a crime, I would be so so sorrowful and do everything I could think of to help the family of the victim, and protect my own children.
But, she hasn't done that.

So, that's just my opinion.
I know almost every murderer has their supporters and family that does love them, but....I would be doing everything I could to disassociate that from the truth of what they did.

That's the one thing I can't figure out. Why she is so angry at US? I didn't do this. I have worked very diligently to seek peace and have people remember Megan and have held my tongue when asked or speaking about them. She continues to call us vile names and mutter under her breath when we walk past her IN the courthouse. His mother is no different. While she hasn't used the language to me, she stares holes through us. If it were my son, god forbid, I would be trying to make the family see the son I know. Not reenforce the satanic image others already see. It's crazy.

I think they are so used to being able to 'buy' their way out of trouble, this time, money don't matter.

It absolutely floored me that they were so hateful to you and your family. I just can not wrap my head around that.
And, yes...you are owed answers, and your peace shines through. It does, it does.

Actually, it is probably that very peace that you carry that unnerves them.
With DJ's circle, it was always chaos, 21 prior felonies and God only knows how many others were not found out/caught/swept away.
There was never an ounce or moment of peace in any of their lives.
You and your family exude peace and that drives them crazy.

I was honest, I didn't think I'd have that peace and I knew better than to be in the courtroom that day. I know I could now,, but I'd have to had bail that day, if I had heard her or GS mutter a word y'alls direction.
I know later, I can be there, and for anything you all need.

To me, the opposite of love is not hate. Hate always requires energy and time. The opposite is nothingness. That's what they get from me. Nothing more. They've taken the most precious gift from our lives they could. They deserve NOTHING. Donnie Jones is nothing.

Peace for Megan... always.

k, please know I am thinking of you and your family and your beautiful daughter.

To me, the opposite of love is not hate. Hate always requires energy and time. The opposite is nothingness. That's what they get from me. Nothing more. They've taken the most precious gift from our lives they could. They deserve NOTHING. Donnie Jones is nothing.

Peace for Megan... always.

Amen!

RIP Megan :rose:

Drama Erupts Before Trial of Nursing Student Death Begins

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoQsoj2-nlw"]Drama Erupts Before Trial of Nursing Student Death Begins - YouTube[/ame]

Mental evaluation ordered for Donnie Jones
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 at 3:33 pm

http://www.tullahomanews.com/?p=10637

Kelly, is the nothingness still undergoing psych evaluations? When is the trial set to begin? TIA

He passed his psych eval. We are in sort of a holding pattern as of right now.

That Shelby Co. case is a different Jones. Donnie Jones' actual given name is in fact "Donnie" not Donald. Donnie Frank Jones, Jr. aka Nothingness. Most of his files are not available right now. There are quite a few at the Rutherford Co. Courthouse and some in Coffee and Franklin Cos. He has admitted to 23 felony convictions. Not including the ones he is facing right now. He should have never been out of jail.

That Shelby Co. case is a different Jones. Donnie Jones' actual given name is in fact "Donnie" not Donald. Donnie Frank Jones, Jr. aka Nothingness. Most of his files are not available right now. There are quite a few at the Rutherford Co. Courthouse and some in Coffee and Franklin Cos. He has admitted to 23 felony convictions. Not including the ones he is facing right now. He should have never been out of jail.

Thanks! I'm going to ask the mods to remove the link I posted to the PDF file. I should have read it before posting it. For some reason it came up when I was searching for news of the trial.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back