Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After hearing from the exbf I’m creeped out. Where was the baby this whole time? New successful (restaurant owner) wasn’t interested in getting serious with a woman with a baby? So mom makes the baby disappear?

This seems bad. We’ve seen this movie before. Poor little girl.

After hearing from the exbf I’m creeped out. Where was the baby this whole time? New successful (restaurant owner) wasn’t interested in getting serious with a woman with a baby? So mom makes the baby disappear?

Shades of Susan Smith and Casey Anthony, imo

I don't think it's unusual for a casual boyfriend to not see or meet a casual girlfriend's child. I think it's a wise decision on the mother's part.

Saying that though, there is something terribly wrong here. I think we all know how this is going to end. I'm not over Faye and here we go again.
IMO.

Issued for Tennessee
AMBER Alert: 30411

Evelyn Boswell

p60960.jpg

• Missing Since Dec 26, 2019
  • Missing From Sullivan County, TN
  • Age Now 15 months
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Hair Color Blonde
  • Eye Color Blue
  • Height 2'0"
  • Weight 28 lbs
  • Description Evelyn was last seen wearing a pink tracksuit, pink shoes, and a pink bow
A Statewide AMBER Alert has been issued on behalf of the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office for Evelyn Mae Boswell. Evelyn is a 15-month old, white female, 2 ft tall, 28 lbs., with blonde hair and blue eyes. Evelyn was last seen wearing a pink tracksuit, pink shoes, and a pink bow. Evelyn was entered as a missing child on Tuesday February 18, 2020 but was reportedly last seen on December 26, 2019.

If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Evelyn, please contact the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at 423-279-7330 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Have you seen this child? Evelyn Mae Boswell
Oh nooooo Pommy here we go again. This precious little angel is missing. :(:mad:

Yes....Diane Downs, and in more recent times, Susan Smith.

Unbelievable to me that anyone could do such a thing. But it happens.

MOO

I don't think it's unusual for a casual boyfriend to not see or meet a casual girlfriend's child. I think it's a wise decision on the mother's part.

Saying that though, there is something terribly wrong here. I think we all know how this is going to end. I'm not over Faye and here we go again.
IMO.
I believe the "ex boyfriend" was trying to defend himself by saying he never saw or met Evelyn. He is being ripped apart on SM.

Jmo but we have learned in other cases that “that child” or “that baby” is a regional, Southeastern states thing, so may not mean much...
I live about 2.5 hours away from Blountville. Saying “that child” is a thing but IMO it’s typically a term of endearment. I didn’t get any warm and fuzzy feelings from the interview video...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova