Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So can Mom just not say anything or cooperate like Laurie and Chad Daybell ?? The children were reported missing by Grandparents and they are LaTeeDa-ing around Hawaii???

This is what I don’t understand. How can they issue the missing child report and the amber alert, without a word from the mother? We know when the child was last seen by relatives, but when was the last time she was seen by the mother?

It’s absolutely baffling.

They must have a reason to believe she’s alive, or they wouldn’t have issued the Amber Alert, right? Can someone correct me if I’m wrong on this?

FEB 20, 2020
SCSO says child could be in imminent danger, wants to know why she wasn't reported earlier
Sullivan County law enforcement believe that 15 month old Evelyn Boswell is in imminent danger.

According to Sullivan County Sheriff's Office Public Information Officer, Capt. Andy Seabolt, Evelyn has not been seen since December 26th.

"The day before yesterday a family member of this missing child reported in a department of children's services referral about the child being missing," said Seabolt.

Police said the disappearance of Evelyn Boswell is complicated.

[...]

This is so scary that they don't have more info! What is the world is going on???
FEB 20, 2020
SCSO says child could be in imminent danger, wants to know why she wasn't reported earlier
Sullivan County law enforcement believe that 15 month old Evelyn Boswell is in imminent danger.

According to Sullivan County Sheriff's Office Public Information Officer, Capt. Andy Seabolt, Evelyn has not been seen since December 26th.

"The day before yesterday a family member of this missing child reported in a department of children's services referral about the child being missing," said Seabolt.

Police said the disappearance of Evelyn Boswell is complicated.

[...]

If this child in imminent danger as reported than why is LE not giving updates and telling us what they know? Seriously, if the mom and dad have information let the public know! This is crazy. I have all ideas that they know much more and aren't sharing it, jmo

I was married in Blountville a few years ago, it is very, very tiny. If you sneeze while driving by you miss the whole town. Thank goodness the TBI and FBI are involved in this case. So far the only insiders who have publicly committed (while very limited) are the father and the ex-boyfriend. The well known goal is to find the missing person within 48 or 72 hours. It has been 2 months. If I was mother, grandparents, aunt, uncle I would be screaming from the mountain tops at this point. The odds are not in their favor and I would not be holding anything back. That being said, imo, I believe law enforcement is holding a lot back because they know EXACTLY who is responsible for this baby's disappearance. I believe they are going through some motions whether it is strategically or because they feel it is expected of them, but they know exactly who they should be focused on.

IMO Mom made up a story of Evelyn being taken or letting the wrong kind of people care for her after being pressed on where she is. She couldn’t produce her so she had to come up with something. I’m sure she’s saying whatever she thinks will take the heat off her. Again that’s just my own opinion. They have to do an Amber Alert if that’s the only info they have. I’ve seen it in other cases too. Once they know she wasn’t taken or in harms way they can then cancel the Amber Alert. The case I’m thinking of the mom had killed her baby and wrapped her in plastic and put her in a diaper box in a field near her house. Said she was held at gun point and they took her baby. It was soon found out that wasn’t the case. I do hope I’m wrong.

Sure wanted to put a plug in for his restaurant.
I'm not feeling that. I think he is trying to save his business, he's getting a bad name and from what I have read so far it's all because he had a short relationship with her. My opinion may change but as far as I'm reading now, I don't blame him one bit. His name is getting dragged thru the mud for dating a woman who appears to think it's more then what it was. IMO

Ummm, LE in the Tri-Cities area needs to contact LE in Cayce, SC for consultation like TODAY because that agency did an absolutely amazing job and right now, this whole thing seems like a mess. It may not be a mess, but it sure feels that way.

Agree 100%
I'm not feeling that. I think he is trying to save his business, he's getting a bad name and from what I have read so far it's all because he had a short relationship with her. My opinion may change but as far as I'm reading now, I don't blame him one bit. His name is getting dragged thru the mud for dating a woman who appears to think it's more then what it was. IMO

This is what I don’t understand. How can they issue the missing child report and the amber alert, without a word from the mother? We know when the child was last seen by relatives, but when was the last time she was seen by the mother?

It’s absolutely baffling.

They must have a reason to believe she’s alive, or they wouldn’t have issued the Amber Alert, right? Can someone correct me if I’m wrong on this?

Going to go out on a limb and suggest as per the above newspaper article, as soon as the mother says she hasn't seen the child for 60 days; or refuses to say anything; I'm guessing (and the police certainly seem to think), the baby's welfare overrides maternal rights, because the mother's clearly not helping.

They are figuring it out - interviews, warrants, following leads, etc. As of now, they want us to share her flyer and they want to hear from anyone who has information. The FBI is involved. We need to be patient. MOO
@margarita25, what was Foxfire's saying about the dots? I don't want to mess it up. MOO

Last edited:
Going to go out on a limb and suggest as per the above newspaper article, as soon as the mother says she hasn't seen the child for 60 days; or refuses to say anything; I'm guessing (and the police certainly seem to think), the baby's welfare overrides maternal rights, because the mother's clearly not helping.
Even though the news articles say the mother is "involved" in the investigation, let's not forget that this may very well mean how Casey Anthony was involved by dragging the detectives through her semi-imaginary job through the Disney offices. Or alerting the detectives that the imaginary nanny kidnapped her baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova