Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If precious EB is found in that pond, accidental drowning will be cried from MB and AB at the very least. “ We panicked, we were scared, we didn’t know what to do…”

I have so very, very many things to say about this case, but I can’t even start.
My exact thought when the pond came up. They all all point fingers at each other as to who was watching her, the the panic. They will claim they didn’t know what to do, it was a terrible accident and all take the blame. Moo

I'm disagreeing here and I'm sure there would be witness that could call him out on his lie if he lied about never having any contact with EB. I'm sure that her great grandfather would have disputed that right away.

ITA! Plus the police would be able to verify what he has said by now, and he said it publicly, and we know these police agencies are watching everyone who has spoken out very closely.

As you said people in MBs own family would have already spoken out to the press if what he said was untrue.

This is a small town. People would know if the ex had ever seen Evelyn.

I think whatever happened to Evelyn was done solely on MBs watch. I think she saw her child as getting in the way, and a burdern she no longer wanted to carry.

Now if he's arrested for giving false statements, I will reconsider, but for now the only one we know for sure is lying over, and over again is MB. I believed she lied to her exboyfriend as well just like she lies every time her mouth opens. Pathological liars always lie. That's what they do, and it's all meant to deceive.

Jmho

Are these news helicopters? I havent had time to watch any of the live footage, but I'm not sure I could anyway.

Just the mere thought of little Evelyn may be there is much too hard for me to bear. I wouldn't ever want to be viewing it if they located her little body.

I thought so much about Evelyn yesterday when our oldest granddaughter brought our two precious greatgrands to see us. One is our handsome little 4 year old great grandson, and our little great granddaughter is only 17 months old who reminds me of Evelyn with beautiful blue eyes, and she smiles, and hugs everyone. Both are so sweet, and gives the best hugs, and kisses.

Even the thought that Evelyn is most likely dead is hard enough to even process, but having to face the brutal reality ....like so many other tender innocent children..Evelyn too has most likely been discarded, and thrownaway like she had no human value shatters my heart too.

The research data on the common profile of women who murder, and where they dispose of their victims is different than male offenders who do the same.

Female murderers tend to dispose of their victims above ground in wooded areas or submerged in waterways like swampy areas, lakes, creeks or ponds. Etc.

Jmho

Well said @oceanblueeyes. I think we hold our own babies extra tightly, hoping those discarded children can somehow feel our collective love also.

Sorry but I don't believe a guy who just met MB in December is "giving" her mother a $2,500+ car in February. Especially considering he didn't own the car.

JMO
I think he just believed everything MB told him about Evelyn. She or her mom may have promised to pay him with money or something else in return for the car. I doubt he is involved, but he may know something. Jmo

I hope it's not true that little Evelyn had a broken arm. I raised three sons and never a broken bone as a young child. In fact, I have never known friends or relatives that said their young ones ever broke anything. But, I have read plenty on here and other places where abuse was the cause of these youngsters having broken bones. I know it can happen rarely and be an innocent occurrence, but in this case a broken bone would be a sign of something more going on.JMO
No , no ,no - my now 22 yr old DD was sitting next to me at the kitchen table ( age 3 ) colouring in , misjudged her footing down , result was a broken arm . An accident and just that , so I'm reserving judgement on any wee one with a break on their young bones .

Bracing myself for what’s about to come.

Me too. I had to step away for an hour or so, and was scared to even look at the new posts. I am no longer hopeful for a miracle.

Did anyone hear on the live feed a reporter from WCNC Charlotte made a comment about getting a "Money Shot"?

Really? Ewwww. Crass and insensitive.

No , no ,no - my now 22 yr old DD was sitting next to me at the kitchen table ( age 3 ) colouring in , misjudged her footing down , result was a broken arm . An accident and just that , so I'm reserving judgement on any wee one with a break on their young bones .
It's not the broken arm that's the problem. It's the fact that the child with the reported broken arm is now missing that the mom is being judged. Jmo

FEB 26, 2020
Update: Authorities search pond in Wilkes County, North Carolina
[...]

MM said she saw agents and helicopters searching at the pond.

She said she does not believe her grandson is involved in Evelyn's disappearance.

[...]

He (Sheriff Cassidy) did not provide any other specific details about that search effort other than to say he had just received the information.

[...]

An affidavit filed with Bristol General Sessions Court on Tuesday said Boswell falsely told authorities that Evelyn had been in the child’s father’s custody, despite the father currently being enlisted out of state in the U.S. Army. Authorities determined the father, EP, did not have possession of Evelyn, according to the document.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member