Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAR 2, 2020
Community rallies around officers during search for missing toddler
[...]

In this small community, nothing is bigger right now than updates of Evelyn's disappearance and the false reporters deputies say her mother has made.

"We are a very tight, close community," Jones said. "And I think if one's hurt, they're all hurt."

[...]

"We just want her found. And we want her alive," Jones said. "And we want the bull to stop, the lies."

[...]

About 5:53

Prosecutor: "... there's an absence of any responsible member of this community that appears today before Your Honor to vouch for her or her reliability and as far as her home situation, Your Honor, the address that she provided the court is not the address where she was residing at the time. And, the place where she was residing at the time of this offense, it's my understanding that she would not be able to return there. And, she had only been at that residence for a brief period of time. ... Although she does have ties to the community, her residence is in question and is unstable."

Thank you! That’s what I thought I heard but couldn’t quite make it all out. So, IMO, the address she gave is where she thought she would go if she bonded out, but not where she had been (couch crashing at HW’s and they don’t want her back).

“Tommy Boswell, Jr., 18, of 543 Muddy Creek Road and Tommie Boswell, Sr., 42, same address, were arrested and charged with attempted murder after an investigation by the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Department.“

She would have been close to TB.

Thank you! That’s what I thought I heard but couldn’t quite make it all out. So, IMO, the address she gave is where she thought she would go if she bonded out, but not where she had been (couch crashing at HW’s and they don’t want her back).

“Tommy Boswell, Jr., 18, of 543 Muddy Creek Road and Tommie Boswell, Sr., 42, same address, were arrested and charged with attempted murder after an investigation by the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Department.“

She would have been close to TB.

yep. sounds like strong family ties. What a joke! horrible people

so this forum had 2 different cases going on with missing kids at the same time, this and Gannon

the biggest difference is Gannon was reported same day missing ( i think or close to it )

and Evelyn was reported 2 months later

when cops say the first 72 hours are the most important they aint kidding, Gannon's case got somewhat of a resolution and a march toward justice today and Evelyn is still waiting

not saying the police of both are not working hard they are indeed it just seems the longer period of time the less evidence they have to go on, peoples memories fade etc

yet this case has been going only 14 days and people are desperate for updates waiting until may seems like a long time for this forum is what i was saying not for the case itself but for us to get new information
okay i get it now. sorry i guess i read it wrong. its a while for sure. hopefully before that they have a breakthrough and those charges will seem insignificant... we can all probably agree waiting is the hardest part for sure

All kidding aside, though...we should get appetizers, because I've been living off of herbal tea and swiss cheese for 3 days now. :eek:

seems like heaven to me i love swiss cheese the one with the mouse on it is the best yum yum

might make a toasted sandwich while scrolling through all the updates and your comments

Yes, the false reporting charge is for the act of lying to LE during questioning. That’s why LE doesn’t usually bring charges like child abandonment or something when they really want a murder charge because you risk it being considered the same “act.”

This case reminds me a little of the Taylor Williams one, and I hope one day that her momma *or whomever is responsible* is charged with her death. Thankfully BW wasn't charged in the murder... YET.

These cases are beyond horrific. Hopefully EB is found safe somewhere sooner rather than later

"Many of the rumors being circulated have been sent to us time after time during this investigation. On Saturday, I fielded calls regarding a post that had been made over the weekend in a Facebook group stating Evelyn had been found.

oh my lord..... we know what that was about

She’s smiling. She killed that baby. Zero concern for her daughter if she’s supposedly “missing.” It’s infuriating.

I am not as sure. She does want and like attention because she is very aware of the camera and in interviews she looked directly into the camera when she wanted to connect a point or story, or tall tale to the viewer.

I think she knows what happened but I don't yet buy that she is a killer. I am sill holding out hope the baby is alive, yet know she probably is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill