Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was half jesting but if that trailer was the last place they moved in on or around december right?

Well, lessee...current tenant said he'd been living there a few months. He also said that MB and Evelyn HAD been living there before. So that definitely could place her leaving the trailer around the first part of December. Which kind of makes me wonder if this was the tipping point.

(shrugs) I dunno...something happened around the 10th of December to set this all in motion. HW...homeless with a toddler...just makes ya wonder.

Last edited:
They should get/excute search warrants for phones and data for each of the potential suspects. Location history, every text and call record, etc. I haven't heard if any of this has been done. An innocent person would even offer up this info willingly. With all the lies, it takes all of that data. Last photo of EB, last mention of EB, flurries of travel/activity, etc. If MB knows who may have taken or harmed EB who would she protect? I think if she was using the boyfriend's last name, and want that life, she may be protecting him more than anyone else. Just a thought/opinion.

Isn’t there anything law-enforcement can do to make mommy dearest (AB) talk? It’s obvious it’s useless with MB since she majored in pathological lying 101. How can these monsters just roam the earth with no accountability whatsoever. Big deal an ankle monitor!
This is the biggest cluster you know what!!!
Ugh
WHERE IS BABY EVELYN!!!!!

Isn’t there anything law-enforcement can do to make mommy dearest (AB) talk?

wouldnt you think if you were innocent you'd be yelling and screaming about your child or grand daughter demanding answers from the police

calling and visitng anywhere she might be, not just smiling in court or just hiding at a half way house

i noticed i didnt see an update re: McCloud today i thought he was bonding out

Remember she said her grandma was being very supportive????

Bet that’s it then. I can’t imagine anyone wanting her around after she’s thumbed her nose at everyone regarding what’s going on with EB and her location.

Looks like this attorney is ONLY for this case and the judge made that clear today. Appears he was appointed and from appearances, had some time with his client beforehand.

wouldnt you think if you were innocent you'd be yelling and screaming about your child or grand daughter demanding answers from the police

calling and visitng anywhere she might be, not just smiling in court or just hiding at a half way house

i noticed i didnt see an update re: McCloud today i thought he was bonding out

Exactly. That soulless monster AB showed her evil when she bonded out. Why would you be hiding your face instead of screaming and bawling your eyes out because your grandbaby is missing. We don’t have any children. We have our doggy who if she went missing we would be screaming at the top of her longs to find her. Here you have this little baby Evelyn with those big blue eyes caught in a world of crap with not one person screaming off the roof tops for her safe return!!

Looking at a different angle. Is MBs fear of her mother, ABs loser boyfriend and that so called family so big that she will just spin tales and never tell the truth? I just can’t understand even at 18 what would make MB just let Evelyns story- whatever it is..just linger.

So why didn't she go live with grandma when she got booted from the trailer ? What...grandma wouldn't let her do drugs in her home ? Or might actually ask, " Where the heck is Evelyn? " :rolleyes:

MOO, JMO, and what all and what not
It sounds to me like Grandma was homeless at some point if she had to stay with her own father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill