Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have missed it but do we have any info (arrests/convictions) of AB or WM"s involvement with Meth? AB had an arrest for taking a pill into a jail but that is the only drug charge that I recall.

I am having trouble locating earlier charges now that AB was arrested in connection with the Amber Alert/BOLO. I just did a quick search on my phone and found this one...

Arrested: Sullivan County mugshots, July 5 - 13

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200306-081249_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200306-081249_Chrome.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 58
It doesn't strike any one else as curious that the FBI Drug Investigation Unit was brought into a missing child case ?

Just me ?
Traded Evelyn for drugs? omg what a horrible thought. Maybe they are uncovering a lot they didn't realize was going on and seperate charges for drugs could come up later for people involved?

I am new on this site and I've tried to read all the comments but I am sure I've missed some so maybe this has been thought of already. If so sorry. Anyway HW mentioned in his interview MB told him EB broke her arm while visiting with EP. Some are thinking this was just an excuse MB was giving to HW as to why CPS wanted to speak with her.

Has anything ever been said about MB having issues with drugs or alcohol?
The only thing I ever sa
* AB...no place of employment.
* WM...no place of employment.
* MB...worked at chicken shack (says she)
* HW...kinda sorta owns chicken shack (but not really)
* HW "gives" AB and WM a car that is registered to his brother, but actually belongs to their mother. (why on earth would HW "give" these 2 a car ? )
* AB and WM are picked up in the very same car in Wilkes County NC. (what on earth could they have been doing there ?)
* Sheriff Cassidy states that family members seem aggravated with LE for asking questions and conducting searches.
* FBI Drug Investigation Unit was brought into this case.

This isn't rocket science, folks.

MOO and JMO and OMO , etc. etc. etc.
AB's father DJ said he heard HW say he was giving them the car. I had at first every reason to believe him until a few days later when AB made her first court appearance she said MB gave her the car. To me it seems saying HW gave it to her would be the better defense then saying MB gave it to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth