TN - Five killed in shootings at 2 US military centers, Chattanooga, 16 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just had a text from a friend that is in DC and she was very upset that the flag at the White House isn't at half staff.
Isn't it protocol to do this?

RSBM

SMH. It should be. I feel our POTUS needs to be at the funerals. I do not understand our president's way of thinking. If he can lend support to the funeral of Michael Brown--- he certainly needs to show support to the families of the fallen servicemen !!

As far as the disgusting attacks on our armed forces here in the U.S. ; the enemy appears to be choosing unarmed targets (like the cowards they are) and will probably continue to do so .... Let's ARM THEM !!! It's clear this is going to continue, imo. If not some "lone wolf", then a more brazen and coordinated attack by an armed group of people sympathetic to the views espoused by Muhammed Abdulazeez.

It's infuriating because we are helpless about this. We live in a different state from where this tragedy happened, but would writing to the governor in our state even help ? I believe it takes a presidential order to start arming these military bases and recruitment centers. Will our POTUS consider doing this ?

Eta : I guess Montjoy answered my response. :) We have some close friends whose young men are in the military ; and it's upsetting that they are not safe even when on their home territory. :(

This is only my opinion.

No, it is not:

http://www.va.gov/opa/publications/celebrate/halfstaff.pdf

Imagine if the flag were put at half mast every time a member of the military was killed in combat.

Thank you for your response, I understand it couldn't be done for all our military, however this was done off the battle field so, IMO our national flag should be flown at half staff ! If they can turn the White House into a rainbow they can damn well honor our military!

9/11, Ft Hood, Sandy Hook, VA Tech, Aurora Theater shooting

Thank you for your response, I understand it couldn't be done for all our military, however this was done off the battle field so, IMO our national flag should be flown at half staff ! If they can turn the White House into a rainbow they can damn well honor our military!
SABBM

Very well said ! People in this country are free to live as they wish, within the bounds of the law. And that law is very generous and allows a lot of freedom.
But "Freedom isn't FREE".

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-31...man-s-family-say-son-suffered-depression.html

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez's family offered condolences to victims
In a statement they said the gunman was 'not the son we knew and loved'

That's all very well and good ; however I'm hoping that Abdulazeez's family and friends who do not like the way we live in the U.S. will just pack up their bags and leave our shores.

However, his father, who claims to have known nothing about the attack beforehand, was also put on a terror watch list in the past, but was later cleared.

That investigation allegedly had to do with the father's contributions to a charity and questions about whether the money was being funneled to fund terrorism.

That's scary... as if we in America may be inadvertently funding our own destruction.
People in America are SO giving and compassionate, and tolerant of others. We need to be wiser .
These incidents make me more protective of the country I live in ; and it looks as if we are surrounded by enemies, both here and abroad !

Rant over.

:moo:

[h=1]Family Cites Pot, Alcohol for Chattanooga Shooter’s Troubles[/h]
Earlier this year, Abdulazeez reposted a video made by someone else on his social media account detailing “how to buy an AK-47.”

http://twib.in/l/R44xMpkxa6n

[h=1]Family Cites Pot, Alcohol for Chattanooga Shooter’s Troubles[/h]
Earlier this year, Abdulazeez reposted a video made by someone else on his social media account detailing “how to buy an AK-47.”

http://twib.in/l/R44xMpkxa6n

RSBM

Hmmmm...... While it's not surprising his family is trying to deflect from M. Abdulazeez' true motives -- I, for one, do NOT think he was chilling one day with some weed and a beer and suddenly got up and rushed to buy guns and carry out a murderous attack !
If that is true, then I have some real estate on the rings of Saturn that I'd be happy to show prospective buyers.
This was evil, and calculated for who knows how long ?

:moo:

GAVE ALL
Gunnery Sgt. Thomas J. Sullivan of Hampden, Mass.
Staff Sgt. David A. Wyatt of Burke, N.C.
Sgt. Carson A. Holmquist of Polk, Wis.
Lance Cpl. Squire K. "Skip" Wells of Cobb County, Ga.
Navy Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith

PEPETRATOR
Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

[FONT=Georgia, serif]A reminder of the topic of this thread. The above men. One, committed a heinous act of violence killing the other five heroes who gave all.

Some posts were removed that strayed too far from that topic.[/FONT]

Or as Wikipedia defines it: False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as if they are being carried out by other entities.
False Flag - WantToKnow.info

They're considered to have been killed in the line of duty, the same as those in combat zones.

But they are NOT in combat zones. In fact they were all unarmed and in the US on home turf. You cannot compare their slaughters to those that died in combat while waging war, imo.

I think the White House should honor them, but I won't hold my breath.

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, was a soldier on a perpetual mission..and not the first, last, or only, imo..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99
Back