TN - Five killed in shootings at 2 US military centers, Chattanooga, 16 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if these families will receive the same kind of government money that the families in Charleston will get?

These should be 'killed in the line of duty' deaths.

These should be 'killed in the line of duty' deaths.

What does that do for the families?
Will their children get money for college etc?
I had 2 BIL's that died in active duty no help for their children's education.

Four days after the shooting, the FBI has not found any connection to overseas terrorist groups, but Mohammod Abdulazeez's diary says that as far back as 2013, he wrote about having suicidal thoughts and "becoming a martyr" after losing his job due to his drug use, both prescription and non-prescription drugs, the family representative said.

http://www.military.com/benefits/survivor-benefits/surviving-family-benefits.html

bbm

One thing that I don't understand----didn't the Marines at the training center get a heads up, about the shooting 5 minutes away at the Recruitment Office? If not, they should have. :mad:

One thing that I don't understand----didn't the Marines at the training center get a heads up, about the shooting 5 minutes away at the Recruitment Office? If not, they should have. :mad:

There are many unanswered questions, katydid23. Seems, the FBI has a narrative to make fit; 'depression caused shooter to massacre the unarmed soldiers'.. "I'm throwing the BS flag on this preconceived narrative"...jmo

Imo, the two locations targeted may have been only two of many. The recons in the rented muscle car two days prior to the shooting indicates to me that more soft target locations were likely planned culminating in a hard target, imo. ISIS jihadist lone wolf Mohammod Abdulazeez, was cornered and killed by law enforcement before completing his pre-planned mission, imo..

Good triumphs Evil...

This admin clearly downplays islamic fanatism, even after Chattanooga shootings White House posted a tweet by Obama how He and Michelle celebrate last day of islamic holiday.

Very much agree w/ this young newswoman fed up w/ Obama admin response regarding radicals and waging jihad against America (or lack of response shall we say)

[video=twitter;623160054494162944]https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/623160054494162944[/video]

Sent via Tapatalk

I'm calling the bs factor here also!
I will not buy this flippin nut terrorist was so depressed and on drugs that he didn't know what he was doing!
Maybe he should have just OD'ed and been done with it.

You would think so right? And there was a threat from ISIS...after terrorist attack in Texas..
“Out of the 71 trained soldiers 23 have signed up for missions like Sunday, we are increasing in number."

- Purported warning from ISIS

Then we heard we were on high alert for July 4th.

You would think we would have a system in place. It's so darn frustrating. There are tornado alerts, hurricane alerts that come across our television sets, even the Fire Dept sounds a siren for a fire, but nothing at all for a TERROIST ATTACK.

It has to change, like someone posted here-they were sitting ducks.

Oh do you see how the media is brainwashing us calling it a The Chattanogna Shooting..God Help Us and Our Children if we don't Wake Up.

I'm calling the bs factor here also!
I will not buy this flippin nut terrorist was so depressed and on drugs that he didn't know what he was doing!
Maybe he should have just OD'ed and been done with it.

Yup. I also can't wrap my head around the powers that be declaring this wasn't ISIS related. Even if he doesn't have clear ties to any terrorist organization, he certainly seems to have bought into their "ideology," and to me that makes his actions "related."

IMO

Marine may have been armed during Chattanooga attack

Marines are not authorized to carry personally owned firearms at the Navy Operational Support Center, the second location Abdulazeez attacked during his violent spree, and where all five military fatalities occurred. But the FBI recovered a pistol from the scene which may have been “privately owned and used by one of the Marines,” according to the Post. Investigators are reviewing forensics to determine if the pistol was used to fire at or wound Abdulazeez, who died during the violence.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/20/marine-may-have-been-armed-during-chattanooga-attack/

CHATTANOOGA SHOOTER RESEARCHED RELIGIOUS JUSTIFICATION FOR VIOLENCE: OFFICIAL

http://6abc.com/news/chattanooga-sh...s-justification-for-violence-official/866335/

The gunman who killed five American troops in a Chattanooga shooting spree last week did online research for militant Islamist "guidance" on committing violence that he may have believed would wipe away in the afterlife his sins on earth including drug and alcohol abuse, an arrest and a lost job, officials said on Monday.

In my opinion any young man or woman who goes to a military recruitment office seeking information about joining the armed service's will understand and welcome armed soldiers being present.

Just do it.

I'm not a gun guy AT ALL. I am still shocked that there are actually signs that say "gun free zone". Lol, seems so silly to me. (Yup, Canadian here)

BUT, what is even more silly is the idea that the US ARMED forces are not armed. Then you see joe blow with probably a grade 6 education hanging out by the recruiting office with a damn gun on his hip. That my friends is *advertiser censored* backwards. I don't get it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back