TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a video with LE standing by the duct tape and it is abc now is it related to holly only LE knows and they arnt tellin.

I have seen the video... my point was that they have not confirmed it ((they haven't confirmed much))

$80K is one of the largest rewards I've seen so early in a case...I don't understand any rush to increase it; surely if that is not enough to make someone come forward, another $10K or so is not going to change anything.

I just hope LE knows what they are doing. I like to give them the benefit of the doubt, but we have no way of knowing, really, if they have any info at all. Some LE agencies think the best thing is to keep everything close to vest, others will share certain info. Only time will tell if they are making the right decisions. I think they have the best intentions but I am feeling some real doubt as to any real progress here.

Is this getting media attention anywhere except TN though? I know it was only on news in my area the first day and no updates since then nothing at all. I am only finding news here facebook and TN news.

Yes, I live in Ohio and I have seen it on the local news.

Have there been any search warrants issued on private property that we know of? Are there any neighbors who are refusing searches on their property?

I don't know the answer to your first question; however, I highly doubt that anyone from here would refuse a property search. Unless, of course, they were in some way involved in the abduction/cover-up of such. And even then, criminals here are often dumb.

I think, in the least, TBI could give the number of leads they currently have...

moo

That's not very far from Birdsong. On the TN river.
My family has a place there:(
Come on Holly. You can make it home.
Praying it is today!

Hey there Snowy! :seeya:

Could you describe for us what the 641 area is like? Is it a busy highway???

How many other missing persons cases are there when the state gave $50,000
I see the Kyron Horman family doing fundraisers. Look at little Haleigh Cummings and so on and so on.

Are we missing something here? To me thats alot of money and i cant think of any other cases where the state did that> JMO Im very curious!

Everything in this case seems so hush hush....

T-shirts, buy your t-shirts! Here we go again! All proceeds will go directly to the family. While at least this family seems much more respectable to me than the Dunn clan, why does it bother me so much? There's already an 80K reward (if that doesn't get someone to talk, I don't think much more will).

The shirts range from $12 to $15 and are available at Parsons Florist in Parsons.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-T-shirts-Available-120334429.html

All of the proceeds from the sale of the shirt will go to fund the reward the family has established and any remaining money raised will go to the family.

What does that mean? The proceeds will go to fund the reward (ie, can't they tell us how much)? And any remaining money will go to the family?

Missing people sure is a booming business these days! Sorry, JMHO.

MOO

Mel

wow the money will go to the family? Dosent Kaine and desireee have to account for every penny in the kyron fund?

that is astounding!

$5,000 is a chunk of change and they probably can use all the help with the reward fund they can get.

80K is a LOT imho. The reward for Robert Lee Hourihan is only 5K :(

If you look back at cases, reward money is less than likely paid. In the Caylee Anthony case, Roy Kronk rec'd 5K, and Mark N rec'd 5K (which he gave to Roy). However, the total reward was $225,000, but never paid because Caylee was not returned safe.

Danielle Van Dam - 25,000 (never paid)

Laci Peterson - $50K for information that leads us to her. I can't find anywhere if the couple received this money.

The Holly Bobo Reward is for any information that will lead to her safe recovery.

I pray pray pray pray she will be found safe, but if previous cases give me any clues, I have a feeling how this one is going to end, unfortunately, and that reward will never be paid :( For 80K someone should have come out by now!

Please keepp in mind this is my opinion only.

Hugs,

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members