TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Amber Alerts are for missing children ages 17 and younger. Holly is a 20 year college student.

Not that I mind an Amber Alert - not at all. But Hailey Dunn didn't get an Amber Alert (saying no one saw her leave in a car, etc).

Well, no one saw Holly leave in a car either. The only identifying factor is some guy in camoflauge.

Confoosed!

Mel

Well what made this so diff then the other missing woman?
Is one missing woman more important then another?

Wouldnt you feel a bit angry if they didnt do the same for your daughter?

I just dont understand what makes this case so diff?

We are missing something here! JMO

Is someone in the family Important?

Only thing i can think of is that they have reason to believe she is still alive...MOO

TBI declined questions about blood evidence, possible suspects, detainments, and new evidence.

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

That link takes me to a blank Twitter screen.

Anyway, I just have one question right now about the evidence. We know that the DNA results from the blood are back, has anything been said about the DNA from the blond hair attached to the duct tape?

Thank you.

The only thing that I had been able to come up with is this:

She was surprised by the perp when she entered the carport, was punched in the nose to stun her (blood is Holly's), and was led away after she realized she needed to comply. I think she was most likely disposed of within the first 24 hours. I have a sneaking hunch it was a certain person on her FB that is responsible. Since there are some rules regarding FB and etc...I won't go further into my post with whom I think may be responsible.

Of course, these are my own humble opinions and I am no expert. I pray to God I am not correct and they bring her home today. Please, Jesus, bring her home soon.

Well what made this so diff then the other missing woman?
Is one missing woman more important then another?

Wouldnt you feel a bit angry if they didnt do the same for your daughter?

I just dont understand what makes this case so diff?

We are missing something here! JMO

Is someone in the family Important?

BBM

We are missing facts/evidence:

Whose blood????

Cell phone pings????

Computer information???

911 calls????

Trail in woods to Holly's home...trail out???

So many unanswered questions, but I pray LE have these answers because that is all that really matters...

So frustrating...

JMO

I thought Amber Alerts are for missing children ages 17 and younger. Holly is a 20 year college student.

Not that I mind an Amber Alert - not at all. But Hailey Dunn didn't get an Amber Alert (saying no one saw her leave in a car, etc).

Well, no one saw Holly leave in a car either. The only identifying factor is some guy in camoflauge.

Confoosed!

Mel

Me tooooo Nothing is adding up here!
Im doubting the guy in camo!

Thank you.

The only thing that I had been able to come up with is this:

She was surprised by the perp when she entered the carport, was punched in the nose to stun her (blood is Holly's), and was led away after she realized she needed to comply. I think she was most likely disposed of within the first 24 hours. I have a sneaking hunch it was a certain person on her FB that is responsible. Since there are some rules regarding FB and etc...I won't go further into my post with whom I think may be responsible.

Of course, these are my own humble opinions and I am no expert. I pray to God I am not correct and they bring her home today. Please, Jesus, bring her home soon.

I read somewhere that a perp will hit the victim to stun them as you suggest in your post. But here is where I fall off, if you hit someone hard enough to spray blood across the lawn or leave it on the floor of a carport, what shape is the person in to walk unassisted into the woods? I may be wrong, but without a car it is risky to hit the victim and not expect to render them unconscious and have to carry them. The new video states the brother called a few hours later (911) when he discovered the blood. So there is two hours or so to get a lead on LE. Did the paper or any of the videos say when the neighbor heard the scream? That would be important IMO.

BBM

We are missing facts/evidence:

Whose blood????

Cell phone pings????

Computer information???

911 calls????

Trail in woods to Holly's home...trail out???

So many unanswered questions, but I pray LE have these answers because that is all that really matters...

So frustrating...

JMO

Ditto, and may I add:

What time did the parents leave that morning?
Does the brother work and what time would he have left that day?
Did the parents see Holly b4 going to work or not?
What time did the neighbor hear screams?

I read somewhere that a perp will hit the victim to stun them as you suggest in your post. But here is where I fall off, if you hit someone hard enough to spray blood across the lawn or leave it on the floor of a carport, what shape is the person in to walk unassisted into the woods? I may be wrong, but without a car it is risky to hit the victim and not expect to render them unconscious and have to carry them. The new video states the brother called a few hours later (911) when he discovered the blood. So there is two hours or so to get a lead on LE. Did the paper or any of the videos say when the neighbor heard the scream? That would be important IMO.

I think he had a knife and maybe cut her wrist, that area bleeds alot and maybe she waved her arm like in a defensive way and it caused it to spray. Just a thought!

Me tooooo Nothing is adding up here!
Im doubting the guy in camo!

ooooooohhhhhh - now that's a sleuther. I never would have thunk that. I noticed the camo information is not noted in the Amber Alert:

This morning Holly Bobo was kidnapped from her home. Anyone with any information please call the sheriffs dept. 731-852-3714.

There is no descriptors here - nothing. Not even a time (which I'm sure was pinned down by the brother)!

MOO

Mel

Hey there Snowy! :seeya:

Could you describe for us what the 641 area is like? Is it a busy highway???

No not a very busy road at all.So much land there with caves.
North of I40 is very interesting at this point.
Just thinking out loud. 641 also goes to Camden on the other side of the TN River.
That area is also full of abandoned ancient dwellings.
Glad to have our fine TBI in charge and soooo many searchers continuing to not give up on finding Holly alive.
See, we have a place on the river at Birdsong.
Brought one of our boats up from Sardis.
Arrgghh....so many places on that river that are really unknown except to a few avid hunters/fishermen.
My brother is one of those and he lives there at Birdsong whenever he isn't running his business.
Even after leaving at 5pm, it only takes him about 40 minutes (he has a heavy foot..lol) to get to Birdsong.
He'll stay there overnite and be back at work by 6 next morning.
He says there are places in this entire discussed area that only few know about. He has some "secret" places himself.
People geocache things all over there. Especially with the economy the way it is.
For instance, I have an old beau who keeps a lot of gold in that area, and has for many years. Very safely I might add, so anyone reading this has 0 hope of finding it.
People cache guns/mre's(meals ready to eat) and just about anything you can imagine.
It is much sandier there than here in Memphis.
In my heart of hearts, she is in one of those caves. I think this perp is using GPS and other technology.
Good to see you here and let's keep up the faith....
JMO

Very interesting points you bring to the table. I think you do risk knocking a victim unconscious. I will say that I am 5'4"..120lbs...I have taken several blows to the nose and it takes quite a bit to knock someone out. You are more likely to render a person unconscious with a blow to the chin. It is the hot button for MMA fighters and boxers for a reason.

Just clarifying and sharing my own personal experience.

If they take it nationwide does that mean they do not have a local in mind maybe no detaiment??? hmm so many questions

:maddening:Oh I think he's "local" (within the entire Natchez Trace area).
I just think he lives off the grid and isn't being missed by anyone in any community.
JMO

With what little of a timeline we do have, there is no way that it could have been hours. They all say that she is thought to have disappeared between 7:30 (some say 7:40) and 8:00 a.m. The brother's 911 call was at 7:59 a.m. So at most, half an hour. So unless everything we know from the last week is wrong, then that most recent vid is off. No mention of when the neighbor heard the scream, as far as I know. If anyone does know that, I would be eternally grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member