TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm going to write to NG and see if she will showcase the girls on her missing show.

Please pray she responds in favor! :praying:

Never did hear back from anyone from NG's show. :( Breaks my heart.

Let's ride our bikes for the memorial in March - no matter where we live!!!

From Kathy:
Jennifer & Adrianna have been missing for 7 years.....it is more important than ever for you to show your support in our search for them, as time goes by some tend to forget but my family still searches every day for answers. We need to know that people still remember our girls and that they are still not home with us, we still don't know what happened to them. Come show your support at Wal Mart in Springfield, TN, Tom Austin Hwy on Saturday, March 26, 2011..........join us as we remember Jennifer and Adrianna. Pray that we will not have another year without them. Thank you all for your continued support!

“Looking back on Jenn's life, I think of her love for animals the most often,” Casey said. “She’s always had a very special gift with horses. She loves animals so much that she would say that she was taking Adrianna to the zoo when she was an infant, when everyone knew that she was really going for Jennifer.”http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...onor-missing-mom-daughter-goes-through-Sumner

Love your map, Amanda! I'm bringing it over so if anyone from Tennessee comes by, they can easily see the route!

J-ABikeRunTN.jpg

Jenn and Nina's case is our featured cold case from March 20-27th, 2011.

:rose: :rose:

Here's a note from Kathy:

"Subject: Rain date for Jennifer & Adrianna's Event
Due to the icky weather expected Saturday the event has been postponed until April 9th, same time and same places. Sorry for the inconvenience but I hope everyone will same the date on their calendars and come join us!

Thank you all for your support!
Kathy"

What a sad case :(

Unfortunately, I'm feeling that the only way they will be found is when the compound is no longer in the hands of the suspect and his family, and there can be a thorough search done of the grounds.

I can't imagine the pain of having your daughter and granddaughter missing this long, and not knowing definitively what happened. While on one hand, you can assume, but that one thread of hope is always still there.

Stay strong, Kathy.

"Sorry everyone for all the confusion.........it seems that between Mother Nature and work I have been having a bit of trouble planning the rain date. There was a lot of people asking for a Sunday date due to their work schedules, so............Sunday April 10th it is! The only change other than the date is that the time for the bike run to begin is going to be 1:00. Thank you all so much for your understanding and continued support for Jennifer and Adrianna! See ya there!
Kathy"

Dearest Kathy and (Trish also),

How can one imagine the pain that you have been suffering through 7 long years? I cannot. I can only tell you how very, very upset and sorry I feel that you are forced to endure this pain. My heart is with you, even though we do not know each other.
How in the world did I miss this case?
Why oh why have I not viewed any media reports on this case? If it were not for the angel in disguse...Trisha, I would have never known.
I happened upon this thread purely by accident.

Kathy, I am a long way away from you. I am in Upstate, NY in the Catskill Mtns. I have a relative living in TN. She is my maternal grandmother's sisters daughter. I think that is referred to as a second cousin. My child also has some relatives that live in TN, from my first marriage. I am putting a lot of personal information here, but I do not care one iota. I will call my daughter ASAP, and try to call "Denise", my second cousin. Please pm me with anything suggestions you have. I feel such a need to help, I can't explain it.
I know of many, many still missing cases and as you probably already know Nancy Grace has devoted her current show to missing persons cases. The point is, I missed this case!
I've contacted my prayer group and I am actively attemping in any way I can to get the word out in my small portion of the USA.
I will also do a 7 day Novena for you and your girls, starting tommorrow.
I've visted Lourdes and I have a bottle of holy blessed water, which I plan to use in conjunction with my Novena.

Dear Lord in heaven above, please give this family your divine love, strength, and hope so that they can achieve an answer to all of their questions. Please.
Please Dear Lord find these precious girls happy and well; wherever they may be.

love,
and God bless you and keep you in His ever loving care,
Meggie aka Wysteria

This is exactly the viewpoint that the boyfriend's family (father) is hoping that everyone has! It just infuriates me that this is his main objective!

I can tell you about the concrete......for a year or two the people at UT Knox who did it were telling us that they had not brought any equipment to the property.......then a couple of months ago a dr from there finally called and said that he was the one who went and that they did take the ground penetrating radar equipment there but there were certain areas that it was useless.

As far as me threatening to take the baby.......that is just simply not true......before Jenn moved in with these people we discussed with her how critical it was for her not to take the baby to inappropriate places, her family all agreed that she could go where she wanted to but that we were there to watch after the baby for her if she felt she had to see this boy because we all agreed his home just was not an appropriate place for Adrianna. This was when she was dating him..........she moved in with him in Dec.......no such action was ever taken and it was never discussed with her again in any way. Her family was still helping her out when she needed it with Adrianna and supported her as a mother completely. If you think about it, he was the only issue that any family member had with the baby's welfare, so if she were going to break off with him, no one would have been anything but over joyed to have them both out of a bad situation. So mr b's theory doesn't hold water!

Jennifer didn't lie about the gun incident.........the day it happened and she called me she was soooo scared.........I know her well enough to know when I hear fear in my childs voice and I took it soooo seriously that I left my career and moved across the country. She never told me that she lied nor anyone else that I know of........this is more propaganda from B. Now, why in the world she would ever go back to him is something that still baffles me, more than anyone can imagine!
We will never know about evidence in the home, because an immediate search was not done. LE done, what they called, a "walk through"......and that's it for months. The last time that Jenn talked to anyone in her family she told them that little J was coming home from work and they were going on a picnic to talk over things.......so IMO, IF something happened to her, it did not necessarily happen in that house anyway.

Thank you for helping with the girls case.......all the fresh eyes that I can get on it the better!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
respecfully bolded by Wysteria

As you know it is not uncommon for frightened abused women to return to a dangerous relationship. There are many threats given if the person does not return, IMO.

Hello,

I forgot where I heard this case the first time. It may have been unsolved mysteries, but i've been following for years. Just want someone to know that even though Jennifer and Adrianna are strangers to me I still want answers and just like the other missing cases I follow I just want someone to know that there are those that may not post but we are still waiting, watching and searching.

Hey fellow sleuthers ..I am not really familliar with this case but i do know the basics . What i would like to know if any of you have the info is , Was ir IS this sad case ever on say a Dateline or one of the 48 hours hard evidence or 48 hours on ID. dIsappeared any of those shows like that i would really like to watch a well done show like one of those 3 i mentioned if they have done a episode on this case so if any of you know if it has been done and maybe if its loaded on you tube to watch i would really appreciate the push in the right direction....And If it hasn't been picked up by one of the shows i mentioned maybe someone with alot more knowledge then I can kinda get on there backs about doing a show about this important case ..Keep me posted please and thank you.

Thank you guys for your interest in this case! No, there hasn't been any national exposure for the girls since the Montel show and I think that was in 2005. :( I did write to NG's Missing show and didn't receive any response at all. It is appalling to me and I don't understand it.

There was an article written online this week. It was nice to see someone else out there trying to bring awareness to this crime: http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/jennifer-and-adrianna-wix-picture

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/where-is-jennifer-and-adrianna-wix

Yes I agree they really do seem to pick and choose who they wanna put out there dont they its horrible ..I swear to god on my life if i were a man with money i would set up a tv and radio show that all they did 24/7 is at the very least put up the picture and the case details and let it run over and over never stopping .dedicate one darn chanell to all the missing and just let it run over and over . I dont know if anyone saw it but i had been reading the case about rachael cooke and they went through this for 9 years and then i just seen her case on ID Disappeared dont know if anyone has tried but i think that would be a great place to try and get this case some good national attention.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back