TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am wondering if the photo at the link below is actually the 14 yr old and the 8 yr old? I find it very disturbing that he has images of himself with these young girls on his FaceBook page, including one as his profile picture. That just screams "inappropriate relationship" to me. Even if he was the nicest guy, I'd be alarmed about why my daughters had their arms around him, and their faces pressed close to his. Concerning! Unless he was a highly trusted and beloved relative, I'd never let that happen. I once had a male friend offer to babysit my daughters, when I wasn't even in need of a babysitter, and it seemed odd to me... then after that I didn't even want to be friends with him anymore. Don't care if I am paranoid (or even discriminating against men) as long as my girls get through their childhoods unscathed.

I am having just terrible fears about what may have happened in this case. :-(

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...65128458.56564.100000387883698&type=3&theater
That would be the 14 year old and the 12 year old (Color of the eyes/hair). The sad part is that they look so happy.

I hope somebody notices him. I am really not trying to make fun anybodys looks but he has a different look to him that will make him stand out that not many disquises would hide. IMO

Same with the profile pic... which girl is that? I'd say it was Alexandria in the profile pic but she looks young. Any ideas?

these pictures are from august of last year. It looks like was rarely used and more than likely he has another somewhere (possible under a different name). Makes me wonder if there is a more updated page for him somewhere or if he used it to keep tabs on the girls...... Facebook is so open nowadays its hard to say what is real and who uses it for what purposes... needless to say he could look different now if he's put on weight or whatnot.. just my observations from looking his page.... just not a lot of use since i think august last year when the photos went up.....:waitasec::waitasec:

So on their facebook page the poster now has that AM goes by Paco Rodrigass......has this alias always been known as in since the family has been missing? TIA.
This is about and hour and a half from me....not close but too close if you get my drift,lol.

It's local for me too. I live just a few minutes from Guntown. Local rumor mill is going crazy. I am praying for the family's of the victims and the mother and three girls. This is so sad.

It's local for me too. I live just a few minutes from Guntown. Local rumor mill is going crazy. I am praying for the family's of the victims and the mother and three girls. This is so sad.

Thanks....where they went missing from is about an hour and a half from me....if you are local to Guntown(I have been through there before) do you know or can you say if he has family there? Like in the house where the bodies were found? TIA if you know and can share.

I believe our local WREG out of Memphis just said they would be broadcasting from that location at 10....I will try to catch it.

Does the local rumor mill say anything about the residence(s) where the bodies were found?

Does the local rumor mill say anything about the residence(s) where the bodies were found?

I hate to post rumor not even sure it's allowed. What I know about the residences comes from my county coroner but is hearsay. The rest I wouldnt repeat without msm backup love my neighbors but well you know how folks are.

The question is if the bodies were found in Guntown why is Union county investigating and not Lee County? Guntown is in Lee County. Yet all msm is saying Union county. So I would guess the bodies were not found in Guntown. This is all just my moo.

Bodies Found
(Jackson, TN) The FBI has announced two bodies have been found at the home of Adam Mayes in Guntown, MS.
The bodies were found Friday after a search warrant was executed.
The bodies have not been identified yet.

http://wreg.com/2012/05/05/two-bodies-found-at-home-of-man-wanted-in-disappearance-of-family/
OH NO. :(

I'm guessing that the bodies are Jo Ann and the oldest girl. Unless their bodies are somewhere else, then these are AM and Jo Ann. I suppose there's a slight chance that Jo Ann escaped with 2 of the girls.

WTF is wrong with people like him?

:sigh:

Didn't realize that AM had a home in Guntown, MS...thought he resided somewhere near the Bains in TN.

I've been following this in MSM just a little but haven't joined in here yet. I was so heartbroken to read about the two bodies... :(

I am confused - and maybe this has been discussed. But the wording below makes it seem like the Amber Alert was issued *after* finding two bodies. Maybe they just recently issued the Amber Alert, but it makes me wonder how long ago they found the bodies? Seems like someone above read something about two bodies but then that part disappeared. Hope this is making sense - thanks for any insight.

The two bodies were found in Guntown at a residence where Mayes was last seen, he said.

"The fact that these two bodies were found at this location led to Tennessee Bureau of Investigation to issue Amber Alerts that stated that we believe that the children and the mother were in extreme danger," Siskovic said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tennessee-family-bodies-found/story?id=16286245#.T6XtDVFFajN

The question is if the bodies were found in Guntown why is Union county investigating and not Lee County? Guntown is in Lee County. Yet all msm is saying Union county. So I would guess the bodies were not found in Guntown. This is all just my moo.
According to one articles I read here, the coroner said they were found in Union County just outside of Guntown. That sounds pretty much like what you are hearing.

OH NO. :(

I'm guessing that the bodies are Jo Ann and the oldest girl. Unless their bodies are somewhere else, then these are AM and Jo Ann. I suppose there's a slight chance that Jo Ann escaped with 2 of the girls.

WTF is wrong with people like him?

:sigh:

Didn't realize that AM had a home in Guntown, MS...thought he resided somewhere near the Bains in TN.

That's what I was thinking - Jo Ann and the older girl would give him more trouble and be harder to handle. I pray that there's still a chance the two younger ones can be saved...

:praying:

I've been following this in MSM just a little but haven't joined in here yet. I was so heartbroken to read about the two bodies... :(

I am confused - and maybe this has been discussed. But the wording below makes it seem like the Amber Alert was issued *after* finding two bodies. Maybe they just recently issued the Amber Alert, but it makes me wonder how long ago they found the bodies? Seems like someone above read something about two bodies but then that part disappeared. Hope this is making sense - thanks for any insight.
As far as I have seen, the Amber Alert was issued after the bodies were found. In addition, the FBI site and the Amber Alert site no longer refer to the girls being with Adam Mayes and their mother, just with Adam Mayes, the assumption being that if they were no longer with a parent, it is an abduction, therefore Amber Alert worthy. (MOO) Fortunately, in TN, they will issue one without a vehicle description. In some states, no vehicle description, no Amber Alert.

In addition, I think everyone reading on this thread has kind of realized that the articles sometimes have a little stale dated information. The only two links I have been relying on myself right now are these:
http://www.fbi.gov/memphis/press-releases/2012/fbi-requests-assistance-to-locate-adam-mayes-and-kidnapping-victims
http://www.tbi.tn.gov/amber_alert_photos/alert_amber_alert.shtml

Your quote from the link (not shown here) leads me to think the bodies are not any of the girls, maybe even not Jo Ann. Still, 2 lives gones, RIP.

As far as I have seen, the Amber Alert was issued after the bodies were found. In addition, the FBI site and the Amber Alert site no longer refer to the girls being with Adam Mayes and their mother, just with Adam Mayes, the assumption being that if they were no longer with a parent, it is an abduction, therefore Amber Alert worthy. (MOO) Fortunately, in TN, they will issue one without a vehicle description. In some states, no vehicle description, no Amber Alert.

In addition, I think everyone reading on this thread has kind of realized that the articles sometimes have a little stale dated information. The only two links I have been relying on myself right now are these:
http://www.fbi.gov/memphis/press-re...e-to-locate-adam-mayes-and-kidnapping-victims
http://www.tbi.tn.gov/amber_alert_photos/alert_amber_alert.shtml
It sure seemed, timing-wise, that the original Amber Alert was issued before the bodies were found. But perhaps it was not so, and the media did not report things in proper sequence. Maybe the media was asked to withhold, or the info was even kept from them (by LE/TBI/FBI/etc.).

Yes, very good call! Look at his arms...they're very long. I'd say you are right.

Marfan's Syndrome is rare http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001455/

People with Marfan syndrome are usually tall with long, thin arms and legs and spider-like fingers -- a condition called arachnodactyly. When they stretch out their arms, the length of their arms is much greater than their height.

Other symptoms include:

A chest that sinks in or sticks out -- funnel chest (pectus excavatum) or pigeon breast (pectus carinatum)

Flat feet

Highly arched palate and crowded teeth

Hypotonia

Joints that are too flexible

Learning disability

Movement of the lens of the eye from its normal position (dislocation)

Nearsightedness

Small lower jaw (micrognathia)

Spine that curves to one side (scoliosis)

Thin, narrow face

Since taking med school anatomy most people are only found out to have it after death from sudden cardiac arrest (high school bball players, Abe Lincoln is thought to have had it)... so many things are hard to diagnosis from appearance cause he could have had a growth hormone defect that caused his extreme height and long limbs (sorry just had a grad school pathology exam on this)... but i do not disagree he defiantly has a unique look that will make him stand out

JMO, but from my quick lookup of Marfan Syndrome (Mayo Clinic site)

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/marfan-syndrome/DS00540

(I looked at Symptoms and Complications)

I don't see anything relevant to this case. Seems to only be medical symptoms and not mental handicap or psychiatric issues.

Just saw Hope32's post...perhaps a learning disability could play a factor in illegal behaviors? IDK. And, the physical features could assist in recognition by the public...agreed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga
Back