TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it is possible that the two bodies are the mother and the oldest girl. They would be harder for him to control and he might have been interested in the little girls. I hope I'm wrong.

Any idea where his mother lives in NC?

I think it is possible that the two bodies are the mother and the oldest girl. They would be harder for him to control and he might have been interested in the little girls. I hope I'm wrong.

Any idea where his mother lives in NC?

that's what i thought to begin with. but as RavenTrue posted they are looking for all of them. this link intimates the same:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tennessee-family-bodies-found/story?id=16286245

An FBI spokesman said this evening that the two bodies had been found, but said they had not yet been identified.

"Our focus is on finding the suspect in returning the children and their mother."

Found this case on cnn.com. Knew the good people here would be on it. The reporting on this is one of strangest I've ever seen. Then again, it's TN. The bodies need to be identified NOW so that the public knows who to look for. At this point I think the best we can hope for is a murder/suicide between AM and mom though not appearing this is the case.

What IS the case, and why are details not being made public? The TBI doesn't have the best record in solving cases due to this very issue. All "quiet" in TN.

Extremely convoluted. And just really strange reporting, or lack thereof. If mom is 31 and husband is 60..eldest daughter is 12. Given 9 months it seems that something was illegal about this relationship from the beginning. Though husband is not a suspect. Just really weird circumstances all the way around.

Actually, Mom's eldest daughter is 14, so Mom would have been 16 or 17 depending on when everyone's birthdays are.

The middle one is 12. Mom almost certainly would have been 18/19 when this one happened.

The youngest is 8.

It appears that ONLY the 8 year old is the biological daughter of THIS father, current husband.

He has apparently legally adopted the other two, or they have at least taken his last name.

It was said they have been married for 11 years, so he has been around since the middle daughter was a baby. More than just a "stepfather."

I do believe we HAVE heard from the older two's biological father on the facebook page if I remember correctly?

You are correct it is very confusing. So I wanted to clarify those things. :seeya:

This is not looking good, I was hoping she just ran off with the guy. But it looks like a kidnapping with finding bodies now. I hope they find the girls alive. There is one photo in her facebook page with a Teresa Mayes, don't know how this girl is related to Adam.

I think LE probably has more info about where he is heading than they are letting on. If there's a chance the girls (or whoever was not found as one of the bodies) are still alive, then they probably don't want him to know they're on his trail b/c they want the chance to get those girls safely. If he knew all that they know, then he may alter his course or panic and go ahead and harm them... :(

All JMHO.

I agree, him having Marfan Syndrome (or not) was just an interesting aside, I wasn't trying to cast aspersions on folks with this syndrome. Kind of like noting someone had dwarfism, or such... just a description of their appearance, not their character.
Agree. :) I did re-read my post, and don't see where I was accusing anyone here of anything.

:hug:

I was trying to focus on and understand what about MS (if anything) mite have bearing on finding them. If he does have MS and the long arms and fingers, that may help in recognizing him, especially since LE has said he's cut his hair. :) Before I did the quick research, I was wondering if there was association with mental disorders or limitations, etc..

I am wondering if Mayes killed these two individuals because he was afraid they would contact LE to confirm that he had Jodi and the girls. After all, LE had interviewed him and felt he was lying to them. I'm not sure where Jodi and the girls were at that time....their vehicle had been located so where were they? Apparently he hid them? Could he have hid them with these individuals and then he panicked when he realized how quickly they pinpointed him?
This is my line of thinking...

Another thing odd about the reporting in this case, is one or more of the earlier articles posted mentioned Texas in the list of states in which Paco has connections. Later posts and articles omitted Texas. Most recently (that I noticed), it's back.

I still the motorcycle club possibility bears consideration, in that Paco may have a network of connected people to enable moving around, even if he doesn't know them in person. But I'm not saying that all motorcycle clubs are bad, or even that he's in one.

Trying to get my facts straight here.
Did mom and children go missing before Paco?
Confused that LE interview Paco and find him to be lying, but LE doesn't keep their sites on him? And then Paco goes and meets up with the mom and kids?

Or, it must be that LE didn't find out he was lying until after they had already let him go, and by then they couldn't locate him?

Confused that LE interview Paco and find him to be lying, but LE doesn't keep their sites on him? And then Paco goes and meets up with the mom and kids?

Or, it must be that LE didn't find out he was lying until after they had already let him go, and by then they couldn't locate him?

Here is a link to help with some of your questions...Its so tough to keep up with all the different information coming out.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/local/person-of-interest-in-missing-family-case-rpt-20120502

I am wondering if Mayes killed these two individuals because he was afraid they would contact LE to confirm that he had Jodi and the girls. After all, LE had interviewed him and felt he was lying to them. I'm not sure where Jodi and the girls were at that time....their vehicle had been located so where were they? Apparently he hid them? Could he have hid them with these individuals and then he panicked when he realized how quickly they pinpointed him?
This is my line of thinking...

I posted a similar theory, shefner. Maybe these 2 individuals were the ones who called LE with the tip and they got caught by Mayes and he killed them? Just speculation at this point. We don't even know if he was involved in these deaths at this point and who these 2 victims are. Hopefully we get more news today.

You'll forgive me if I LOL! This release has got nearly everything ever written at some random time during this whole thing. With enough disclaimers to satisfy an attorney. "Could be", "wasn't clear", "not immediately aware", "Trying to determine", "wasn't sure". Yep, they covered just about everything here, without really giving you any information except "You see these guys, you report it!"

But really.... what else can they say? So much is not known, and their only source for real information is coming from a wire service, and from LE in another state. What else could one expect?? Also, this is still in the early stages and even LE is going on assumption right now.

I would assume, since he was questioned regarding their disappearance, then yes, they went missing before he did.
ETA: I think it was stated that they didn't pick up on the lying until they went to question him again and he was gone.

Another article insinuating mom is one of the victims:

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981312355

Another article insinuating mom is one of the victims:

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981312355
With all due respect, is not MSM and frequently in other cases has been proven wrong. Writers there are paid in direct relation to how many page visits they generate, and their regard for objective fact might be said to be rather weak.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel
Back