TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't post the FB because it's a personal page of CRR posting on a news FB, but she lives in Blue Springs and says the whole town of Alpine is under lock down because the truly believe AM is within that 10 mile radius. Saying they will stay there until he is found.

http://www.facebook.com/wtvanewstoday

I can't post the FB because it's a personal page of CRR posting on a news FB, but she lives in Blue Springs and says the whole town of Alpine is under lock down because the truly believe AM is within that 10 mile radius. Saying they will stay there until he is found.

CRR seems to have info that is different from media releases. I wonder.

CRR seems to have info that is different from media releases. I wonder.

CRR has been posting a lot of bad information. I think a lot of the post have been taken down.

Mods snip if need be.. just going to paraphrase what she has on a public facebook page (No TOS violation intended)

this same FB poster (CRR) on her personal page that is public mentioned that she lives about 1 mile from his house.. they had some falling out, but he had this planned because he had sold all his personal belongings... and faked a reconciliation.. although this poster does state that he killed the 3 but is now on run with the 14 yo...

If you look on the oWTVA facebook she states that she heard it from someone in alpine... Take that as you mayy

Ugh. Article above says they had been buried for 'several days' and were discovered late Friday or early Saturday.

The singular upside to this is that Police only issued that Amber Alert Saturday, I believe, so that means even after discovering the bodies & crime scene, they are acting under the assumption that at least one of the girls is still alive.

This happened after discovery, too:

The FBI and U.S. Marshals Service announced Saturday a reward of up to $50,000 for information that leads to the location of the missing victims and the arrest of Mayes.

They're throwing loads of manpower into searching:

The suspicion must be strong, however, as dozens of law enforcement vehicles and scores of officers continue to be assembled at East Union High School, where the Union County Urban Search and Rescue trailer serves as a command post.

In addition to Union County Sheriff Department, some of the agencies visible include Desoto County Sheriff Department, Tupelo Police Department, Mississippi Highway Patrol (including MHP's Special Operations Group) and Yazoo-Mississippi Delta Levee District.

Same article says they are doing vehicle check stops, too. Very good. Lessens the likelihood of escape.

Are there a lot of rural back-roads near Alpine that would make it easy to bypass the checkpoints?

How scary and sad this situation is. I'm praying that all 4 of them are found safe, but it doesn't seem that will happen at this point :(

I hope they find him soon. What a terrible, terrible case! It makes me absolutely sick to my stomach that individuals can do this!

At the risk of sounding horrific (it is, and there is no way around it...) if either body is one of the missing, I'm glad:

A. they have found the remains, so at least the family doesn't have to spend the rest of their lives wondering
B. they were located quickly enough so that autopsy should have recovered a lot of evidence. Evidence that will hopefully used to convict this evil offender.

This is a gut-wrenching story. I can't begin to imagine the devastating effect this has had on the families and all of the girls young friends.

Does anyone know the where abouts of JB current spouse.. the 60 year old? Why is he not on the news pleading for the safe return for wife and kids? I know they want a face in public to encourge information... could it be that the husband is perhaps one that was burried in the back yard?

I suspect the mother is the one in the back yard.. and if not her husband.. then it could be anyone of the three children depending on the perps' motive.... was it rage towards the mother. love or interest in the mother or one of her daughters, is he fleeing due to killing the two in the back yard or is this planned out to take the girls...

IMO.. backyard burial is a rush type of job... had to way to get the bodies out... OR TOLD CHILDREN they are fine and meeting up somewhere along the way..

Some call me a recluse.. but i have very few close friends that I socialize with... for the pure fact that I have 3 kids and a single mom and i feel it is my duty to be as careful as possible.. but in reality... a deganged mind, sick and evil people... they find a way to do evil no matter how close we watch our children or our own self in our social circle.

God, Please that those babies and their mother be ok....

Does anyone know the where abouts of JB current spouse.. the 60 year old? Why is he not on the news pleading for the safe return for wife and kids? I know they want a face in public to encourge information... could it be that the husband is perhaps one that was burried in the back yard?

I suspect the mother is the one in the back yard.. and if not her husband.. then it could be anyone of the three children depending on the perps' motive.... was it rage towards the mother. love or interest in the mother or one of her daughters, is he fleeing due to killing the two in the back yard or is this planned out to take the girls...

IMO.. backyard burial is a rush type of job... had to way to get the bodies out... OR TOLD CHILDREN they are fine and meeting up somewhere along the way..

Some call me a recluse.. but i have very few close friends that I socialize with... for the pure fact that I have 3 kids and a single mom and i feel it is my duty to be as careful as possible.. but in reality... a deganged mind, sick and evil people... they find a way to do evil no matter how close we watch our children or our own self in our social circle.

God, Please that those babies and their mother be ok....

I think the father is still alive...we would have heard if not....the cops have been at their home in Whiteville I read. This is so sad and so evil

A scenario I just thought of is that he was angry that the family was moving and he wouldn't see the little girls anymore (he supposedly "thinks the world" of them) and killed mom and unknown person to have the girls. This was a premeditated plan because he abandoned the mom's car so he had to have another waiting in the same area to get away. I personally think he had an inappropriate relationship with one if not all of the girls.

Coming into to this late. Has Mayes FB Page been shut down by LE? If not, can someone link me please?

Hello websleuthers! Long time since I checked in with you all. I am visiting relatives in MS and just heard from my cousin who lives down the road from the school being used as command post. He said many cop cars lined up ready to go. Waiting on swat team to arrive. There is a mountain north of Hwy 348 and west of local highway 9 (where supposedly the perp was renting a mobile home) that is a focus. Briar Mountain is the name. If someone can Google it and post. I don't know how to do that.

This is horrible. Are they doing welfare checks in the area? It is hot as hades here in MS already. I doubt he is out in the elements or if he is he won't stay there long. He will have to have food and water. Scary!

It could go either way... married to one of his sisters or JB sisters. I didn't have much luck searching marriage records but I did not search a long time to be honest.

Try this website: http://register.shelby.tn.us

The middle column allows you to search TN marriage, divorce records, etc.
I found one for Adam C. Mayes in Hardeman county. Wasn't sure if I could post the info or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb
Back