TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe the parents were as delusional and sick as AM. I do not believe this but it's possible.

Or maybe they trusted him because GB had known him since 1984 (when AM was 9 years old) and AM was careful to keep up a good facade when he was around the Bain family. Because GB knew him for so long, he may have had greater tolerance for AM's eccentricities; he may even have felt that AM needed some help and mentorship that GB could provide. I consider this far more likely.

The Bains certainly would not be the first family to trust someone who turned out to be untrustworthy.

I agree.

LOL i only saw the commercial that was enuff for me!

same with duck dynasty !!!!!LOL

Hey now...Duck Dynasty is HILARIOUS! Good people, good morals, just rednecks. Nothing wrong with that :rocker:

Well, maybe the parents were as delusional and sick as AM. I do not believe this but it's possible.

Or maybe they trusted him because GB had known him since 1984 (when AM was 9 years old) and AM was careful to keep up a good facade when he was around the Bain family. Because GB knew him for so long, he may have had greater tolerance for AM's eccentricities; he may even have felt that AM needed some help and mentorship that GB could provide. I consider this far more likely.

The Bains certainly would not be the first family to trust someone who turned out to be untrustworthy.

Or you think nothing like this can ever happen to you!
I do not think it crossed their minds!

Obviously the children never said anything!

I know alot of people and media refer to AB as living in a dream world.. as in thinking the kids are his.. I am not so sure about that... I think if that off balance JB and her husband would of put a stop to it...
However he could be partly living in a fantasy world.. but consider this to add to it if he is in fact delousianal..
Forgive me if I am wrong but I think strongly there was molestation going on and the middle girl seems to be the one i think was targated.... What he was so attached to her that the move triggered this all.. perhaps he was molesting her and began to convince himself of a " real " family as in her being pregnant.. maybe little suble signs of asthma kicking up he interputed as ohhh maybe that goes along with pregnancy.. I know it is far fetched.. but there is ANY possible senario that COULD of been in his mind.. just think that if he is off balance in thinking of the family as his.. he could of very well invented anything he wanted in his head.. anything goes.. no matter how odd it may seem and that is IF he is really in a falsehood state as the girls being his.. i simply really think he plays the fatherly type to molest them

However I do not think he is as off balance as one's think.. I think he is evil and a molestor and that is the reason the girls were taken.

I still would be worried about the middle girl and if he was molesting her about pregnancy.. my daughter is 10 and has her monthy cycles.

I pray they find the girls alive.. my gut tells me they will not.. but I am keeping the faith

Hey now...Duck Dynasty is HILARIOUS! Good people, good morals, just rednecks. Nothing wrong with that :rocker:

Yep, I have now gotten hooked on Duck Dynasty.......OMG, please don't hold it against me,lol.

I am pretty good at maps.. if someone can post all the addresses/points of interest you want on the map I would be glad to do one.

Thanks Nurse.
Personally, I would like to see the Bain house at 8590 Whiteville-Newcastle Rd Whitehall,TN
1373 Highway Guntown, MS (AM's parents house)
New Albany, MS (where AM's dad is now...I think)
County Rd 172 Union County, MS (search here yesterday)

Others may want to add to this. Thanks!!

From what I have read they were all at the home the night before the abduction. GB, JB the girls and AM. GB gets up the next morning and goes to work not noticing any signs of struggle or anything wrong. He gets worried when he can't reach JB and then the girls don't come home from school.

How did AM get JB and the girls out of the house without a struggle and without waking GB?

I've been wondering if GB even viewed AM as kind of a son, given that he had know him since he was so young. At any rate, I think you make good points about GB maybe being more tolerant and trusting him because their relationship goes back so far.

Have you ever watched "SWAMP PEOPLE"?

O/T ....I hate this show, I turn it as fast as I can when I see it....how can people spend an hour or half hour watching that is beyond me.... Lets watch heinous animal cruelty brought on by deliverance come to life people...OMH barf....IMHO

From what I have read they were all at the home the night before the abduction. GB, JB the girls and AM. GB gets up the next morning and goes to work not noticing any signs of struggle or anything wrong. He gets worried when he can't reach JB and then the girls don't come home from school.

How did AM get JB and the girls out of the house without a struggle and without waking GB?

I am not positive but I don't think we have had any info about GB going to work....it was presented as after he awoke (it was assuming he slept late) was when he found them gone...it is possible he works at home IMO.

I wish some one (with money) would make a nation wide commercial and air it several times a day with a summerized version of the case and the girls and mayes picture.

If he's done something to those girls he may very well be travelling on his motorcycle which is a cheap way to travel long distances.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...p-slaying-suspect-caught-on-video/?hpt=ng_mid
I wonder how he made the money to get a harley....he didn't work did he? Odd jobs? What kind of odd jobs did he do in order to survive? Also, those foods that he eats...they are foods that can easily be consumed on the run. Peanut butter and crackers stay good a long time. Tomato soup in a can...mayo packs can be obtained lots of places. Also, the article that the brother in NC spoke in was very interesting that they lived a nomadic lifestyle. Usually there is a reason for people moving all around the country, and its to get away from something. MOO The brother in NC sounds like he could enlighten everyone. He had been estranged from his family until 6 months ago when his sister contacted him. Bet they have a lot more to say before this is all said and done. MOO

GB's oldest daughter and granddaughter were in the house as well. Evidently, they did not see or hear anything either.

I think they are lucky they didn't wake up - they'd likely be dead now as well if they had.

Someone had posted the obituary yesterday. JB's father died in AZ.

Wow...so if he passed in AZ then why go to Tenn. for a long period of time due to a death...I am confused...nothing new.... ( continues chasing my tail...I will catch it someday, yes I will)

MEDIA ADVISORY Media Invited to Tennessee Fusion Center

http://www.tbi.tn.gov/documents/MediaAdvisory_TFC_AdamMayescase.pdf

Friday May 11, 11:00 am

TBI and FBI would like to invite the media into the Tennessee Fusion Center tomorrow morning for an inside look at the tips and leads being called in by the public regarding the Adam Mayes fugitive case.
Yep, I didn't refresh first...already posted by someone else but as an image...

Okay. I have worked on revising the timeline and other case information. But I need some help. Here are some questions that I have currently. If you could PM me with an answer, I will get the timeline on the first page of the thread updated, and I’ll post a copy of the update in the most recent thread, too. Thanks.
1. Can someone show me the source again with the date that Adam was interviewed by police the first time? Was it April 29?
2. Can someone verify that Teresa contacted Bobbi on Saturday, April 28 and that Bobbi contacted police the same day?
3. Does anyone know the date of the divorce between Gary Bain and Pamela Mayes?
4. Does anyone know the date of divorce between Adam and Teresa Mayes?
5. Can someone point to a reliable source with information on when the Bain family oved to Arizona (2009?) and when they returned to Tennessee (December 2011?)?
6. If anyone can provide actual dates of marriage and birth for various people, that might be of interest to some.
7. The thing that I find most confusing is that the date I currently have for when Bobbi Booth contacted the police to report that Adam had buried some people is April 28. Yet I also have that police interviewed Adam and released him on April 29. I can’t imagine that they would let him go if they thought he had buried someone in his yard. So I’m guessing that one of those dates is wrong.

I'm going to run through the media coverage now to attempt to answer a few of these. Within the hour, I will post the updated timeline and other info. I don't really know much about mapping.

Hi Heinekenman....I'd like to help....what info do you still need? If people are PMing I don't know what you've received so far.

Thanks, Susan

Thanks Nurse.
Personally, I would like to see the Bain house at 8590 Whiteville-Newcastle Rd Whitehall,TN
1373 Highway Guntown, MS (AM's parents house)
New Albany, MS (where AM's dad is now...I think)
County Rd 172 Union County, MS (search here yesterday)

Others may want to add to this. Thanks!!

And County Line Store:
115 Highway 348, Guntown, MS 38849

Now's the time for someone to suggest to Nancy that Jo Ann Bain had a sexual relationship with AM!

Bad me, bad me, no cookie.

I have to jump in here. Your posts are always so well thought out and insightful! Now I see you also have a wicked sense of humor!

Just following the fast moving posts, but had to comment on this last one::blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill