Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad they are being optimistic but going into day 4 tomorrow I would not want to keep the families hope up that this will end will, just realistically. I am praying they find him any minute and he is safe
Please show up Joe...show someone where you are!
IF he went into water a pond..would his body float on top? did they search all the water around the house?

Sad. Just sad. Too many kids missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it already dark? Why are the stopping now? I don't get it.

So the article says they believe they found a footprint 3-4 miles out and think it may be his/he may still be alive... but they are concluding the search now until Saturday?

The hysterical parent in me is like, "No! Get back out there until it's so dark you can no longer see anything!"

I know there are considerations, but this is a case where my brain will take a backseat to my heart. Ugh, I just can't take thinking of him possibly being in the dark, cold and hungry another night.

Praying he is alive and can survive this.

So the article says they believe they found a footprint 3-4 miles out and think it may be his/he may still be alive... but they are concluding the search now until Saturday?

The hysterical parent in me is like, "No! Get back out there until it's so dark you can no longer see anything!"

I know there are considerations, but this is a case where my brain will take a backseat to my heart. Ugh, I just can't take thinking of him possibly being in the dark, cold and hungry another night.

Praying he is alive and can survive this.

Maybe they only stop the volunteers searching? Professionals have searched through every night so far, I doubt they will stop now that they have a lead. But they might not want people disturbing possible additional footprints.

It's been said the child likes machinery. Maybe a slow-moving, somewhat noisy vehicle (a tractor maybe ?) going down the road would attract his attention. I just hope he isn't getting too weak to come out from wherever he is.

I am glad they are being optimistic but going into day 4 tomorrow I would not want to keep the families hope up that this will end will, just realistically. I am praying they find him any minute and he is safe
Please show up Joe...show someone where you are!
IF he went into water a pond..would his body float on top? did they search all the water around the house?

It takes varying amounts of time based on water temp for a body to float to the surface, it would be too soon right now...[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: how long Joe can last out there. It isn't thirst or hunger that'll get to him, he's in the woods or near the woods with plenty of water to keep him hydrated. We can last quite awhile without food but no water will cause death much faster. Joe's biggest threat is the cold.

Maybe they only stop the volunteers searching? Professionals have searched through every night so far, I doubt they will stop now that they have a lead. But they might not want people disturbing possible additional footprints.

That would make sense. Thank you.

If they really think the footprint is his and dogs are still hitting, sure makes you feel there is reason to hope.

Sounds like he is following Garner Creek alongside the road. Here's a map of "about" 4 miles south (by highway).

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/111...26a99b!2m2!1d-87.5186995!2d36.0864066!1m0!3e0

If those tracks are his and he is still heading in that direction I see there is a Love's Truck Stop in that general direction. I wonder if his parents brought him there before, could he possibly have remembered the direction of travel to reach the truck stop? Maybe he decided to go visit the big trucks?

In my opinion, the parents are conspicuos in their absence.

At this point, we don't even know the name(s) of the parents, do we? Is there a reason to avoid the scrutiny of the public view? It certainly couldn't hurt, in light of the fact of footprints being seen and scents detected by sniffers, for an entreaty by the parents to find their child.

We have the father's paraphrased telephone interview with media. That is it.

At this point, we don't even know the name(s) of the parents, do we? Is there a reason to avoid the scrutiny of the public view? It certainly couldn't hurt, in light of the fact of footprints being seen and scents detected by sniffers, for an entreaty by the parents to find their child.

I believe they mentioned fathers name in that same article.

See post #233. Apparently investigators have discouraged the parents from searching so that they don't confuse the K-9s.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

The father has been named in the article. He shares the same first name as his missing son. People are mean and impulsive and don't take the time to research, and there's no doubt in my mind that there would be a large group of attackers - based on no knowledge. I don't blame them for keeping quiet until LE tells them to speak out.

The father has been named in the article. He shares the same first name as his missing son. People are mean and impulsive and don't take the time to research, and there's no doubt in my mind that there would be a large group of attackers - based on no knowledge. I don't blame them for keeping quiet until LE tells them to speak out.

Thanks, GigTu. This makes a lot of sense.

Where is Little Joe Clyde?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I don't care what people think about me when it comes to finding my child. I could take the heat. I do find it odd they have not come forward, even to help volunteers with water or food....sandwiches and thank you go a long way, but I hope I am never in their position.

I don't care what people think about me when it comes to finding my child. I could take the heat. I do find it odd they have not come forward, even to help volunteers with water or food....sandwiches and thank you go a long way, but I hope I am never in their position.

I believe the parents have other children to care for and I'm guessing those children are scared and confused about why their brother hasn't been found. Joe's father has given several statements to the media and the police have indicated that the parents are cooperating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest