Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great turn out for the search. Prayers he is found soon and safe.

They said the scent took them to the pond and then it was lost. The pond was drained. Nothing in there.

Was this the pond in his backyard? I ask because I would think he would frequent the pond in his backyard regularly, so no big deal that his scent was lost there - as opposed to a pond he didn't frequent regularly. KWIM? JMO MOO

Was this the pond in his backyard? I ask because I would think he would frequent the pond in his backyard regularly, so no big deal that his scent was lost there - as opposed to a pond he didn't frequent regularly. KWIM? JMO MOO

Not sure. It looks like the article linked did not specify.

He's such a cutie. Where are you, peanut?

My thoughts when I looked at his photos were, he might be non-verbal but certainly communicates strongly with his eyes, his smile, his whole body language, it seems. He looks very intelligent, mature, and engaged. When I first read "non-verbal, autistic" I thought he might be more introverted but his photos don't look like an introverted child. Does he have other siblings, friends he plays with? Might he have gone trying to visit a friend as opposed to heading to some place where he's alone?

Is the search being live streamed? This morning some of the news stations were streaming.

Not another one[emoji45] Praying for lil Joe[emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a reported sighting of Joe in the night/early morning that he went missing

As roughly 100 volunteers gathered Thursday morning at Friendship Baptist Church on U.S. 70 to search for the missing boy, Dickson County Sheriff Joe Bledsoe confirmed that TBI has received a tip indicating the child was spotted early Wednesday morning.

Though Bledsoe declined to comment on a specific time, he said TBI learned that the boy was seen walking on Garners Creek Road, roughly 100 yards from his home, by a passerby.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...erwhelming-dickson-co-sheriff-says/488581002/

There's a reported sighting of Joe in the night/early morning that he went missing

[/FONT][/COLOR]

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...erwhelming-dickson-co-sheriff-says/488581002/

I cannot comprehend someone seeing a young child wandering down a country road and not stopping to put his hands on that child until police or parents arrive. I really hope that person didn’t just keep driving but it appears that’s what happened.

There's a lighting store at the end of 3rd Street...some children are fascinated by lights/light bulbs, maybe he might head there?

And there are train tracks not far away...he could have wanted to see a train?

What a great turn out for the search. Prayers he is found soon and safe.

The search turnout is typical for Tennessee. I am not a TN native, but I have learned Tennessee is call “The Volunteer State” for a reason. People here will drop everything in a crisis and run to help. You will not find kinder, better people.

No new updates on the noon news.

I wonder what direction he was walking on Garners Creek? Toward town or away from town? Ugh, there are so many ponds in that immediate area. Where are you, Joe?

The search turnout is typical for Tennessee. I am not a TN native, but I have learned Tennessee is call “The Volunteer State” for a reason. People here will drop everything in a crisis and run to help. You will not find kinder, better people.

As a TN transplant, I can attest to that. This IL girl didn’t know how to react to all the hospitality when I landed here. And all those volunteers will not rest until he’s found.

Can anyone map where he was seen by the passerby as well as where he went missing? I am horrible and finding this stuff.

I am in shock that someone could see a young child walking alone and not do anything! Horrible!

Unfortunately, the passerby wasn't one of those kinder, better people. I am so upset by this development! :(

did they say he went out the front door or the back door? I went back to the beginning and couldn't find anything.

Can anyone map where he was seen by the passerby as well as where he went missing? I am horrible and finding this stuff.

I am in shock that someone could see a young child walking alone and not do anything! Horrible!

Here is a SS of the area around their property.

2b8bf7a73f8c58930f65423521353e2e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members