Resolved TN - LaVergne, BlkFem 25-49, 94UFTN, ring with aquamarine stone, "Loveable Pets" bracelet, Nov'07 - n/a

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could she be Afro-Latina? Her admix looks that way, very multiethnic with a large influx of Mediterranean and some Native genetics.

Can someone tell me why this is marked resolved, but Google says that it isn't? I am assuming that resolved means that there's a conclusion to the case?
Can you explain what you mean by "Google says that it isn't"? The UID's Doenetwork page has been changed to identified and their NAMUS profile has been removed. Their name hasn't been announced, but not all identified former-UID's names are made public.

Can someone tell me why this is marked resolved, but Google says that it isn't? I am assuming that resolved means that there's a conclusion to the case?

according to the two posts before yours, she has been identified

Actually I am not sure. I may have Googled the wrong thing. I sorry for confusing everyone.
Her Namus (The National Missing and Unidentified Persons) profile has been deleted a few month ago, which usually implies identification. However, the Law Enforcement involved in her identification have not made an official statement so far. In her case the relevant law enforcement is LaVergne Police Department, maybe somebody local to the area or local press can contact them and inquire if they will make a statement. There is a contact:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back