Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New charge of Aggregated Kidnapping which carries sentence of 8-12 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An imminent and immediate concern for a child's physical wellbeing."

I fear they are going to commit suicide together, if they haven't already.

That thought crossed my mind as well...they might see themselves as being in a Romeo and Juliet situation. I don't see this ending well.

Great press conference. I appreciate the man who spoke at the end. I hope they do take this national. I hope Nancy Grace picks it up.

TBI reporting that more images captured of Tad Cummins at a walmart (prior to kidnapping) are to come.
Good hope they know what he was purchasing! He was seen getting fuel around 8:30 Monday then spotted at 3:30 in Decatur, Al. I looked Columbia, TN is only about an hour and half away from Decatur. What were they doing all that time? They had to be hanging around somewhere.

Found info that Tad is a Licensed Registered Respiratory Therapist... then I read info that he is at the school an active coach for the health sciences club – which trains students to go into the medical field... wondering if this may be an avenue he pursues for work in the future... also, I am definitely not convinced all the $$ he had was the $4500. House value stands at approx $123,000,,, both spouses working, children grown and married.. seems more than plausible that there was more than enough to pay mortgage, bills, etc.. with comfort room. He may have just wanted to max out any and all that he could.. but I do not think it is based on $4500. I have so many other questions.. but remains unanswered. I wonder how they communicated....both had IG.. which strikes me as odd, based on her family allegations, and 1 in 10 children and she has some type of smart phone access with bill paid? Or was it a pay by go phone that they purchased to communicate.. they had to make a plan via communication, and it was not all by IG posts... there was more...

I don't know, maybe it's years of seeing these cases so much in my many years of being on WS. Or maybe watching "Hunted", but is it possible that they are being helped by someone to stay hidden? Like, God forbid a pedophile network or something. Something tells me that he didn't just start being a pedophile .
I'm not sure if he is a pedophile. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent children. I am NOT defending him. I still think he's a predator, but I'm not sure he is a pedo.

Found info that Tad is a Licensed Registered Respiratory Therapist... then I read info that he is at the school an active coach for the health sciences club – which trains students to go into the medical field... wondering if this may be an avenue he pursues for work in the future... also, I am definitely not convinced all the $$ he had was the $4500. House value stands at approx $123,000,,, both spouses working, children grown and married.. seems more than plausible that there was more than enough to pay mortgage, bills, etc.. with comfort room. He may have just wanted to max out any and all that he could.. but I do not think it is based on $4500. I have so many other questions.. but remains unanswered. I wonder how they communicated....both had IG.. which strikes me as odd, based on her family allegations, and 1 in 10 children and she has some type of smart phone access with bill paid? Or was it a pay by go phone that they purchased to communicate.. they had to make a plan via communication, and it was not all by IG posts... there was more...

Doesn't sound like her mom and dad were together. And all the kids may not be from the same dad. So perhaps her dad bought her the phone and pays the bills.

I wonder if she was using Instagram before she met him or if it was a more recent development...it's quite possible that he did pay for her to have a phone, although I would like to think that one of her nine siblings would have noticed if she suddenly had a phone and none of them did.

The way he grew out his goatee in pictures on FB since his dismissal from school makes me believe, he has completely altered his look now.. Items purchased at walmart are probably some hair dye, razors, pre paid cells, etc.. to cover up, if they were not already purchased prior. I definitely would not be surprised to him renting a space somewhere based on himself and "his daughter". Honestly, many folks who do not follow this stuff, would not be suspicious in the least. Educated man, money in hand, and his innocent daughter....I might even bite if I owned property.

Thinking out loud..... he posted nothing on IG between Jan 16th and Feb 7 🤔

That poor woman...my heart breaks for her. I cannot even imagine what I would do if my husband did anything like that. She must be going through absolute hell.

I honestly think he's had this side of himself deeply hidden, the community is shocked and his family is too. I wonder if this is his first time?

Maybe trying to break it off?

Dealing with the repercussions of the rumors with his wife? Trying to prove that he's innocent? That's what I think.

Dude had no intention of breaking it off IMO.

Thinking out loud..... he posted nothing on IG between Jan 16th and Feb 7 🤔

Cummins and Thomas were caught kissing on January 23, School informed on January 24.
Thomas Family and Cummins were informed on January 31, investigation concluded, no findings.
Thomas was removed from the classroom in February and warned not to return. Thomas kept showing up in Cummins' class and was given an in-school suspension.
Cummins remained in the classroom until February 6 when he was suspended for insubordination.

I think the statement that the man made in the press conference "no news is bad news" is telling, too. I really think they have gotten access to accounts, whether through shared computers, school computers, or devices that may be logged into accounts that were being used, and have seen some frightening things. I think they're anticipating them never coming back at all in a way that cannot be stopped. If they were going to another country, they'd have to make plans to get to a country that prevents extradition. I just don't think that's happening. It could, but it would be a really long stretch... (drive to Mexico/Canada, falsify documents, fly out to country where extradition will never happen and stay there forever). It's either that, murder/suicide, or suicide/suicide.

Maybe trying to break it off?

I wonder if he was playing some sort of mind game with her...maybe she wasn't agreeing to everything he wanted and he wanted her to think that he was breaking it off with her so that she would be afraid of losing him. He seems like the kind of creep that would pull something like that.

I don't think his family had any idea what he had been up to. His wife is just as much a victim here as Elizabeth. It's just such an awful situation.

I don't think I've seen these photos posted here (if they have been & I missed them, my apologies). I think she looks quite different in these than she does in some others I've seen. They seem more candid & natural, for lack of a better term.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

https://tbinewsroom.com/2017/03/16/amber-alert-update-2-elizabeth-thomas/

Attachments

• IMG_0852.JPG
    IMG_0852.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_0854.jpg
    IMG_0854.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_0853.JPG
    IMG_0853.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 499
I honestly think he's had this side of himself deeply hidden, the community is shocked and his family is too. I wonder if this is his first time?

I'd guess mid-life crisis. Married very young (18?,19?) and feels like he missed out on teenage/young adult stuff in life. Sees his wife aging, and avoids looking at himself too closely in the mirror. Still feels like a kid inside, so he's attracted to a kid. I don't get the sense that he'll be violent; but you never know, if he's cornered or something. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member